+ Reply
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 455

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iPhone 4 Buyers Getting Shipment Status Updates

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
My order thru ATT premier still shows processing , ohh well perhaps it will get updated later on. Going to bed now.
...
  1. #261
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    My order thru ATT premier still shows processing , ohh well perhaps it will get updated later on. Going to bed now.

  2. #262
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    City of Brotherly Love
    Posts
    1,834
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked 321 Times in 176 Posts

    My order from Apple, shows its already left China and on its way
    [IMG]http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr164/sundayduffer/modmyimirrormind.png[/IMG]

  3. #263
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jjr3211's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    260
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 22 Times in 18 Posts

    I live in Ohio and have not got one yet anybody else

  4. #264
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    AT&T order has shipped. It says my order shipped on the 17th, but the shipment status updated only today. Hopefully it did, infact, ship on the 17th, so I'll get it sooner. Problem is, accesories I ordered from Apple still wont get here until July, lol.

  5. #265
    iPhoneaholic whodatfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    308
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 279 Times in 103 Posts

    Live in Louisiana (home of the world champion New Orleans Saints). Ordered through AT&T Premier. Just got shipped status of 6/20 with tracking for both 16g and 32g phones. Ordered on 6/15 @ 6:30 am CST. Finally. Big sigh of relief....

  6. #266
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    95
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 18 Times in 18 Posts

    Guys mine says the same thing, shipped on the 17th, have FedEx tracking info but it doesn't show anything yet.....

    BUT, I see no charges on my credit card yet!?!?!? Have any of you noticed a charge on your credit card? There was a charge initially when I placed an order but it eventually dropped off after being in pending status for 2 days (maybe just an authorization). But if its shipped, i should have been charged, right??
    If someone helped you, hit their THANKS button.

  7. #267
    iPhone? More like MyPhone silent1643's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    265
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts

    wahhoo mine has a tracking # with fedex now (at&t) but still says in progress.. and my pending payment on my card has disappeared - guess they will run it thursday
    Last edited by silent1643; 06-21-2010 at 06:54 AM.

  8. #268
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Order I put through AT&T at the store on the 15th just updated to shipped status with FedEx tracking number. AT&T premier which I ordered online on the 15th has yet to update...hopefully it'll be updated soon.

  9. #269
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Dearborn Heights, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    75
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Yay mine has shipped as well on 6/20 hehe, and two days ago it was showing as backordered. That's awesome, looks like I will be getting it on time.

  10. #270
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    ordered through apple at 5pm EST, shipped out through fedex
    Ordered though AT&T premier, June15 830AM EST, not yet shipped, backordered, now says order was placed on June 19. WTF? credit card currently has a hold for the Premier phone, the apple phone hold came and went.

  11. #271
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    ATT order status finally changed from im progress to shipped on 6/17. I tried to track it with the tracking number provided but it doesn't work.

  12. #272
    My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Between Here & There
    Posts
    635
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 68 Times in 64 Posts

    Mine still says "In Progress" with Backordered Qty of "1" from ATT Premier, but just called and the rep said again "Backordered on the website, does not mean backordered. I it is still in Progress". It is just that they received SOOOO many orders, that they are still working on it.

    I hope she was not pulling my chain
    kwickone I.T.H.

  13. #273
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rvashi View Post
    Guys mine says the same thing, shipped on the 17th, have FedEx tracking info but it doesn't show anything yet.....

    BUT, I see no charges on my credit card yet!?!?!? Have any of you noticed a charge on your credit card? There was a charge initially when I placed an order but it eventually dropped off after being in pending status for 2 days (maybe just an authorization). But if its shipped, i should have been charged, right??
    no charge yet on mine also

  14. #274
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    95
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 18 Times in 18 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by amfdfireinside View Post
    ordered through apple at 5pm EST, shipped out through fedex
    Ordered though AT&T premier, June15 830AM EST, not yet shipped, backordered, now says order was placed on June 19. WTF? credit card currently has a hold for the Premier phone, the apple phone hold came and went.
    no charge yet on mine also
    Doesn't make any sense! AT&T and Apple both said credit card would be charged once they ship the phone...well apparently the phone is shipped but no charges!?!? WTF???

    They better not manage to screw this one up....I have to pick mine up at the store, so I'll get to check out the 50 million people cribbing in line, unfortunately.
    Last edited by rvashi; 06-21-2010 at 07:46 AM. Reason: added another quote
    If someone helped you, hit their THANKS button.

  15. #275
    iPhoneaholic whodatfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    308
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 279 Times in 103 Posts

    If you ordered through ATT, what shipping carrier does your order show? Mine says "null". null? WTF shipping company is null? I have tracking numbers, but don't have a clue who to track with? I thought FEDEX, I guess maybe it just hasn't processed yet, hence the "null" label? hmmm......

  16. #276
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I just checked my now says shipped

  17. #277
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by kwickone View Post
    Mine still says "In Progress" with Backordered Qty of "1" from ATT Premier, but just called and the rep said again "Backordered on the website, does not mean backordered. I it is still in Progress". It is just that they received SOOOO many orders, that they are still working on it.

    I hope she was not pulling my chain
    Not quite what I just got from my AT&T Premier rep. Was told it is a true backorder and there was no guarantee of it shipping or not shipping. She offered to cancel it if I wanted to go wait in line though. Nice, huh?

  18. #278
    Green Apple jcarroll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bel Air, MD USA
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts

    Same thing...AT&T reports shipped on 17th...FedEx tracking# not working...credit card still not charged.

  19. #279
    My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Between Here & There
    Posts
    635
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 68 Times in 64 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bmdub View Post
    Not quite what I just got from my AT&T Premier rep. Was told it is a true backorder and there was no guarantee of it shipping or not shipping. She offered to cancel it if I wanted to go wait in line though. Nice, huh?
    Hmmmm....nothing like consistent stories. LOL

    What I found interesting, is that the phone rep in my case did not show any "backorder" status at all, just "in progress". I told her the website said "backorder qty 1" and she did not have that in her system.

    I think I will order from the Apple site from now on.
    kwickone I.T.H.

  20. #280
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    54
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    My ATT says shipped also...sweet.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts