+ Reply
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 Buyers Getting Shipment Status Updates

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Got my "prepared for shipment" notice. My order went through at 5:30pm pst. Now just crossing my fingers. Hope fully someone won't Mug me for it if I get it!
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Smile "Prepared!"
    Got my "prepared for shipment" notice. My order went through at 5:30pm pst. Now just crossing my fingers. Hope fully someone won't Mug me for it if I get it!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jjr3211 View Post
    So a couple of people have said something about a fedex trick to check on shipping could I have a little info on that
    I would like some more info on this also.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Dust Busta's Avatar
    Thanks

[ame=http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=942997]Read if you haven't gotten a tracking number yet... - Mac Forums[/ame]

I think this is for pre-orders via Apple only

This is for customers that have yet to recieve an email about your tracking number. FedEx updates regularly but sometimes Apple doesn't, and vice versa. So if your iPhone says shipped, or prepared to ship, try this.

Go to https://www.fedex.com/AltRefTracking?cntry_code=us

Put in your ship date, most likely the 19th or 20th, you may have to play with the dates some.

Destination country

Destination zip code

Now for the part that makes it all work!

In the field where it says reference, type in your iphone phone number, with area code, no dashes IE 2223335555

Hit track and voila
    Last edited by Dust Busta; 06-20-2010 at 06:48 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dust Busta For This Useful Post:

iPhone4...20 (06-20-2010), pumperx (06-20-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate515 View Post
    I guess I might have to change things thanks to the fact that Apple switched from UPS to FedEx this year. Not sure if they got cheap or just weren't happy with the way UPS handled 3GS shipments. Last year when I pre-ordered 3GS it came via UPS Next Day Priority. According to UPS it was supposed to arrive by 8:30 AM but it got there at around 8:50 (no biggie).

I've received my shipping confirmation this morning, which of course stated that it is being shipped via FedEx, and when I clicked on the tracking number it said that delivery is scheduled for the 24th by 4:30 PM.

Although I am off on Thursday, I'll be in and out of the house during the day and could miss it. I know that when I am waiting for FedEx stuff they usually show up at around 1 PM, but I'm sure that they will be a lot busier on the 24th because of iPhones and might show up a lot later.

I guess when my iPhone reaches my loal hub, I will give FedEx a call to see if they could hold it there on the 24th instead of putting it on a truck, and if they are willing to do that, I will drive there early in the AM and pick it up myself.
    I work for Fedex. If you think your going to miss Fedex leave a signed note with your name written then signature and the date with the tracking number and we can leave it for your. Also there is a place on the notice you received from apple next to the tracking number which says ( Pre-sign for this shipment ) like this picture click on link http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/7725/yayship.jpg it will give you a form so that you can authorize release. We have been delivering Apple product for many years and have gain Apple trust and work really will with them. Since the i4 has been a huge success this year they want to make sure everyone gets their i4 on time and have a option to have the i4 released were UPS will not release no matter what.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

if you didnt get an email, you might check your spam folder. Found mine there a few minutes ago...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i just want to say this does everbody got the same thing?Estimated delivery Jun 24, 2010 by 4:30 PM? 430pm? look at the time

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crazyarab1088 View Post
    i just want to say this does everbody got the same thing?Estimated delivery Jun 24, 2010 by 4:30 PM? 430pm? look at the time
    I tracked mine and it says " Estimated delivery Jun 23, 2010 by 10:30 AM "

9. The Following User Says Thank You to russian711 For This Useful Post:

crazyarab1088 (06-20-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone renegaderon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dust Busta View Post
    Read if you haven't gotten a tracking number yet... - Mac Forums

I think this is for pre-orders via Apple only
    That worked for me

Thanks
    Are you having fun yet

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bbrradd View Post
    When your status reads "PROCESSING" without the "BACKORDER" flag, it means that your order number has been married to an iPhone S/N, it will be shipped in the first batch, and you will likely receive it on the 24th.
    Til death do us part! My backorder "1's" are now "0's"...happened sometime this afternoon.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by XFaega View Post
    I work for Fedex. If you think your going to miss Fedex leave a signed note with your name written then signature and the date with the tracking number and we can leave it for your. Also there is a place on the notice you received from apple next to the tracking number which says ( Pre-sign for this shipment ) like this picture click on link http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/7725/yayship.jpg it will give you a form so that you can authorize release. We have been delivering Apple product for many years and have gain Apple trust and work really will with them. Since the i4 has been a huge success this year they want to make sure everyone gets their i4 on time and have a option to have the i4 released were UPS will not release no matter what.
    I know all about the pre-signed release form, but unfortunately, I live in an apartment building and I would not want it left on my doorstep or even worse, at the front lobby. The neighbors whom I do trust are at work and the superintendent does work around the building and does not sit in his office all day long.

That's why this is the best bet for me, just go to my local hub bright and early Thursday, pick it up and then just go about my business.

Since you work for FedEx, can you check if it's possible to arrange for pickup before the first delivery attempt? Of course, I won't try to arrange it before the 24th. Or do I have to wait for them to try to deliver it unsuccessfully at least once before asking to hold it? It's a 15-20 minute drive for me to my local FedEx hub, so no big deal. And if worst comes to worst and I do miss it, I can probably arrange for pickup on the evening of 24th, correct?
    Last edited by Pirate515; 06-20-2010 at 08:19 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

oo ok thanks bro hold up what Jun 23? the phone comes out on the 24th
    Quote Originally Posted by russian711 View Post
    I tracked mine and it says " Estimated delivery Jun 23, 2010 by 10:30 AM "
    Last edited by crazyarab1088; 06-20-2010 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate515 View Post
    I know all about the pre-signed release form, but unfortunately, I live in an apartment building and I would not want it left on my doorstep or even worse, at the front lobby. The neighbors whom I do trust are at work and the superintendent does work around the building and does not sit in his office all day long.

That's why this is the best bet for me, just go to my local hub bright and early Thursday, pick it up and then just go about my business.

Since you work for FedEx, can you check if it's possible to arrange for pickup before the first delivery attempt? Of course, I won't try to arrange it before the 24th. Or do I have to wait for them to try to deliver it unsuccessfully at least once before asking to hold it? It's a 15-20 minute drive for me to my local FedEx hub, so no big deal. And if worst comes to worst and I do miss it, I can probably arrange for pickup on the evening of 24th, correct?
    We have to make a first attempt before anything can be done. But if you contact Apple they can authorized a hold for you. But only the shipper can do that. Is there a Kinkos near you? If so leave a note asking if the courier can leave your i4 there. For picking it up later in the day it depends on if the route is a 4X10 or 5X8. If 5X8 good chance if 4X10 more then likely no. But if you would like to pick it up the next day you can call Fedex and ask to hold the i4 at the station.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Well I got a nice surprise this afternoon to say the least! I tried (unsuccessfully I thought) to reserve a black 32GB iPhone 4 for launch day at my local Apple store. I tried both on-line at the Apple website and by installing and using the Apple Store app from my 3GS. Both methods were never successful and I was as frustrated as so many others. I kept checking my Apple ID account to see if somehow one of my many attempts had gone through and I just wasn't given the confirmation - but nothing. Today however, I happened to check again out of boredom on my iPhone and my local Apple store is showing I have a reservation for pickup on Thursday!! Crazy, but VERY cool .

I'm not sure if it was because Apple finally got their servers straightened out or they counted the available units and threw one my way when they figured they had enough of them at my store. It might be worth it for others to do what I did and keep checking their Apple ID accounts just in case though.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thumbs up A Day early, could it be!
    Just got my Shipping Conf. It says estimated delivery June 23rd by 10:30am!!! YES!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Just checked again on macrumors and people are starting to report ATT is shipping IPHONES now.

**AT&T iPhone 4 Order Status Thread** - Page 49 - Mac Forums

Green Apple
    Thanks

iphone4, did you order through apple or att?

Green Apple
    Thanks
    mine also says the 23rd at 1030am

Thanks

If yours says 10:30AM it will come Intl Priority and if yours says 4:30PM it is coming Intl Economy. Like said before even thou your status may say 23rd we at Fedex have all the tracking numbers of the i4's and will not let them be released til the 24th.

Thanks

Well, I'm still saying " not yet shipped" but that it will deliver on the 24th. The way I see it is that if apple is going to hold up on it's word on getting it here by Thursday, it's going to get overnight air. I hope it does, because if I'm not mistaken, and I very well could be, overnight air get delivered first. They have three days to get it from china to Ohio, so let's see how they do it.

Thanks

Mine still says processing on the ATT order tracking page