+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: O2: Want an iPhone 4? See You in August!

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by Harris.s.7 Dont bother going to O2 store they havnt got a clue, if and when you get one get it from Apple, they have Pay as you
    Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Harris.s.7 View Post
    Dont bother going to O2 store they havnt got a clue, if and when you get one get it from Apple, they have Pay as you go & Sim free, and if i was you i'd get the sim free then no more hacktivating and use across ALL networks woop woop !
    I would have pre ordered on Tuesday when the date still said ships by June 24th but I waited out to see if I could get it from O2 on payngo, I would get 12 months free internet which is good for me and I don't have to pay monthly but this wasn't the case and I'm iPhone 4-less until August

MBP 15" 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo Nvidia 9400M 9600GT 256MB OS X 10.6.4 Windows 7 June 2009
    iPhone 4 August 28th

iPhone? More like MyPhone SwatPac's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Harris.s.7 View Post
    You prat, the phone is made in China, from Chinese parts and labour it was only designed in America, as for the football, sorry soccer you have play 2 and drawn 2 against two average teams hows that good?

Oh and before anyone starts about England being good at football,get a grip their not going to win!
    I'm english and they have a snowballs chance if they cant even beat the yanks or score against Algeria !
    I knew there was gonna be a cry baby to try and contradict everything i said. Even though most of our products are made in china, that doesn't change the fact that we designed it and everyone wants it. As for the football, if you know a good team when you see one, you'll know that U.S gets better every world cup. I know the U.S isn't gonna win (Yet. Both teams the U.S actually played against where actually pretty good from the crap i've been seeing in the world cup.
    When Is The Apple iCar Coming Out? I Want One!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by swatpac View Post
    im proud of my country. We rule the technology industry, not japan or china! Now we are good at soccer too.
    ....ahahahahaha
    [RIGHT][LEFT][IMG]http://lookpic.com/i/470/QsIbAobp.jpeg[/IMG]
    [/LEFT][QUOTE]Microsoft owns the internet through Hotmail. The .HTML is short for Hotmail, so all .HTML files are MS files.[/QUOTE][URL="http://twitter.com/dale1v"][SIZE=2][COLOR=Cyan][I]twitter.com/dale1v[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
    [/RIGHT]

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

i lold

Thanks

English people are jealous of the U.S Because they couldn't handle us in football. And they invented the game! They invented the United States! We raped them in the civil war too. You guys cant handle the Greatest country in the World! Bring on the hate replies! I could do his all day loooonnngggg!

Quote Originally Posted by Rob_Quads View Post
    What nationality is the lead designer behind the iPhone..?
    Hes from the U.S, But steve Jobs wanted him to use the British accent to get the U.K's Hopes Up.
    Last edited by SwatPac; 06-18-2010 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SwatPac View Post
    English people are jealous of the U.S Because they couldn't handle us in football. And they invented the game! They invented the United States! We raped them in the civil war too. You guys cant handle the Greatest country in the World! Bring on the hate replies! I could do his all day loooonnngggg!

Hes from the U.S, But steve Jobs wanted him to use the British accent to get the U.K's Hopes Up.
    I'm not jealous and I'm English. Most teams in the World Cup have upped their game this time round. It's good to watch in most cases even if England don't win.

USA is doing good considering it's not their primary sport, no need for the hostility, it's only a game.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 19Dan89 View Post
    I'm not jealous and I'm English. Most teams in the World Cup have upped their game this time round. It's good to watch in most cases even if England don't win.

USA is doing good considering it's not their primary sport, no need for the hostility, it's only a game.
    You're a cool guy! Im just talking **** for the hell of it. You just described what i'm trying to say. I Don't know why i couldn't just say that. lol

I just realized this whole thread went off topic. How did we go from iPhones & o2 to U.S Vs. U.K. I think it was kinda my fault.
    Last edited by SwatPac; 06-18-2010 at 05:12 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,141 Times in 891 Posts

Ok this needs to stop. We have members from all over the world. If the bashing of other countries continues infractions will be issued for instulting members. So please go back to topic and stop insulting people's homes.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

We are all members of the iDevice community we can get along.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Um, you know the civil war was the united states vs the confederacy, correct? Idiot.

Thanks

^WTF? How in the hell is this relevant to the topic? Idiot!

Very unfortunate.
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by daffysam22 View Post
    Um, you know the civil war was the united states vs the confederacy, correct? Idiot.
    Good post.
    we all agree with that lol
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by daffysam22 View Post
    Right you are. Didn't even catch that as I was typing it. Funny part is i forgot the name of the war i'm thinking about lol. Is it the war for independence? Kinda forgot **** like that when i stepped out of high school.

BTW there's no need to name call because I know you would never say something like that if you where in front of me (At least if you enjoy having a pulse)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,141 Times in 891 Posts

And as an added boot: insulting members gives you a nice little infraction point.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Well that's me waiting until August then... although I have to admit that I'm quite happy with my 3Gs at the moment but I know I'll want an iPhone 4 when the reviews begin to flood youtube.
    Last edited by julioa350; 06-19-2010 at 01:04 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ray661 View Post
    i wonder if they're going to make 1 million sold before launch, that would beat the iPad by far

Edit: wow i'm first without even trying
    Judging by the 600,000 pre-orders, I think passing 1 million will be easy as pie
    mod edit/link removed

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'm already an O2 customer so it's no skin off my nose. Nice to see someone who is interested in their current customers, rather than just taking the money and then treating them like crap and putting all their efforts into new customers.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I'm already an O2 customer, but I'm glad I ordered a SIM Free one from the Apple store on Tuesday. With O2 not seeming to be doing pre-orders, its probably the only way I'd actually get one.

I managed to reserve one at my local Apple Store too for my fiancee, but she doesn't want it because she wants a white one! I'm in 2 minds whether to cancel it, or take it and eBay it!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Anybody know the prices of the Pay and Go iPhone 4's from O2? Apple are selling them for 499.

iPhone? More like MyPhone mmurphmsu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by p3eps View Post
    I'm already an O2 customer, but I'm glad I ordered a SIM Free one from the Apple store on Tuesday. With O2 not seeming to be doing pre-orders, its probably the only way I'd actually get one.

I managed to reserve one at my local Apple Store too for my fiancee, but she doesn't want it because she wants a white one! I'm in 2 minds whether to cancel it, or take it and eBay it!
    I would say eBay if for sure. I bet you would at least make 3 times what you paid for it.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12