Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS 4 Multitasking Supported Apps Already Turning Up in App Store

hopefully all apps will have multitasking by the official release
    Name? whereswaldo
    iDevice + Firmware? 32GB Black iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
    Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No

LinkedIn just got an update. Supporting iOS4 now.

DropBox got an update yesterday!

I've read that iOS4 3GS users are being prompted to install iBooks. Who here has iBooks on their iPhone already? It doesn't show up in the app store (on PC only apparently) for 3G users.

I would like to get a copy of the iBooks.app file and import it into my iTunes and see if I could get it working. If anyone has already tried this, please post. I don't read too many books, but I have a ton of PDFs, and I like that iOS4 will natively add PDFs from e-mails etc to the bookshelf.

If any of you can send me the ibooks.app please PM me.

I wanna see what this new gyro will do for games!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chuckmcfly View Post
    I've read that iOS4 3GS users are being prompted to install iBooks. Who here has iBooks on their iPhone already? It doesn't show up in the app store (on PC only apparently) for 3G users.

I would like to get a copy of the iBooks.app file and import it into my iTunes and see if I could get it working. If anyone has already tried this, please post. I don't read too many books, but I have a ton of PDFs, and I like that iOS4 will natively add PDFs from e-mails etc to the bookshelf.

If any of you can send me the ibooks.app please PM me.
    I installed the GM iOS4 on my 3GS on Friday, and no prompt to install iBooks. Just tried to search on the App Store and nothing came up.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Eagleye's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Noodle Boy View Post
    Because who the hell has 95 games in their phone do you do anything at all with your time besides wasting it?
    haha, I actually dont play too often. I just like to have options when I do decide to play.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234