+ Reply
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T Now CANCELING Confirmed Pre-Orders

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Im sure shes gonna remember me, her manager told her she got to be earlier in the morning so she can check my order, and if is not shipped she
    Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

Im sure shes gonna remember me, her manager told her she got to be earlier in the morning so she can check my order, and if is not shipped she got to hold the iPhone for me. She even put a note on her system that is going to popup at 6am on the 24th just to remember me. And she told me even without the alarm shes gonna remember me because Im the only one on that ATT store that paid for an early upgrade. I already talked very good about her on the ATT survey that they sent me to my email, but I talked very bad too about ATT as a company. It is nothing to be with the employees is the ATT service, you know what Im talking about. The best thing is I dont have to make the line or sleep on the ATT store since the 23th I can go there at anytime to pick it up. She deserve a raise.
    Drive Safe with Trapster
    Speedtrap App

Thanks
    Thanked 16,669 Times in 4,429 Posts

this is what i just got....i guess im ok...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AT&T Now CANCELING Confirmed Pre-Orders-att.png  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    Oh Yep, you are ready... good luck
    Drive Safe with Trapster
    Speedtrap App

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    what time did you order on the 15ht? I ordered at 130pm ET and mine still says in progress. But my order date says 6/16. When did they update your status?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BoostedEvoIX View Post
    what time did you order on the 15ht? I ordered at 130pm ET and mine still says in progress. But my order date says 6/16. When did they update your status?
    Dont worry my friend, everything different from canceled, is fine.
    Drive Safe with Trapster
    Speedtrap App

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by javiert30 View Post
    Dont worry my friend, everything different from canceled, is fine.
    i hope youre right!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BoostedEvoIX View Post
    i hope youre right!
    Come on, come on, one more and you will become a iphoneaholic... you can doit.
    Drive Safe with Trapster
    Speedtrap App

iPhone? More like MyPhone Kil0111's Avatar
    Thanks

might be a little off topic...but has anyone received money back from apple after pre-ordering their iphone?...ive already received an e-mail about it being shipped out..and i have the tracking number and when i ordered on the 15th it took the $212.93 out of my accnt but now its back in...this supposed to happen?

Removed for being inappropriate. This is your sixth and final warning -

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kil0111 View Post
    might be a little off topic...but has anyone received money back from apple after pre-ordering their iphone?...ive already received an e-mail about it being shipped out..and i have the tracking number and when i ordered on the 15th it took the $212.93 out of my accnt but now its back in...this supposed to happen?
    I dont know, but it sounds good
    Drive Safe with Trapster
    Speedtrap App

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by javiert30 View Post
    Come on, come on, one more and you will become a iphoneaholic... you can doit.
    yay! lmao!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beantown6171 View Post
    just checked my bank account and at&t charged me for 4 iphones, i just preordered 1 on the 15th, wtf
    If they give all the 4 you shouldn't be angry, as you can make profit- and what is more now those with canceled pre-orders can get an idea on how on earth that could happen!) some gets 4, others none)
    But something tells me it is just a mistake - and you were charged for nothing) deal with it as if too much time passes- will take ages to proof them anything.

What's Jailbreak? Lovebotlasss17's Avatar
    Thanks

Finally! I'm a lot happier now that my status says "shipped." Finally!! They shipped it the 18th, so I guess I should check my mailbox. I didn't think they were going to ship it that early though. And I didn't know it was going to be FEDEX'd. This better not be another glitch.

Ummm...weren't our iPhones supposed to be shipped on the 24th? Not earlier? I think their tracking system is messed up. Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks
    Last edited by Lovebotlasss17; 06-21-2010 at 04:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it." - Mark Twain

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lovebotlasss17 View Post
    Finally! I'm a lot happier now that my status says "shipped." Finally!! They shipped it the 18th, so I guess I should check my mailbox. I didn't think they were going to ship it that early though. And I didn't know it was going to be FEDEX'd. This better not be another glitch.

Ummm...weren't our iPhones supposed to be shipped on the 24th? Not earlier? I think their tracking system is messed up. Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks
    Likely the delivery date is the 24th. They are probably using a slower shipping method that will deliver on the 24th and as the dates get closer they will switch to 3day then 2day and next day so that the iPhones will be delivered on the 24th for everyone.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Checked my email this morning and had the shipment notification from apple I did the littel fedex thing by putting my number in yesterday and it worked but the official email makes me feel better

Thanks

I know it's hopeless but I placed my order thru apple, and got the cancellation email on Sat. but AT&T site says still in progress. Is there still hope?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Got my order in at 8 on the 15th and mine is saying it's backordered. Might go to best buy, buy one there and cancel my preorder. Think that'll work?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Don't go to Best Buy, their stocks are very limited and I don't think they will even get enough to cover all their preorders. As much as the lines are going to suck, goto an apple store.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    just checked my order status and finally says being shipped on the 21st with fedex tracking #, i placed my order at 4:08pm on the 15th

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sekazi View Post
    Likely the delivery date is the 24th. They are probably using a slower shipping method that will deliver on the 24th and as the dates get closer they will switch to 3day then 2day and next day so that the iPhones will be delivered on the 24th for everyone.
    Nope, no matter when they ship, they get held at the main Fedex hub (Memphis, Indiana Etc.) then they release Wednesday the 23 for overnight arrival at local Depot and on the truck that morning.

Smitty

OS X - excellent enough to put on phones LGgeek's Avatar
    Thanks

Default ATT&T fails again then covers up
    Another reason the government should look into the "arrangement" between Apple and At&T.
    AT&T consistently fails to deliver to consumers yet Apple refuses to let any other carrier be involved, sounds like collusion to me.

If another carrier was allowed to carry the iPhone then there would be competition and we would see some changes in plans and prices. The lack of another carrier amounts to price fixing, which Apple is perpetuating.
    I don't drink kool-Aid, I don't join cults.
    This is why I break out in cold sweat going to Apple retail store.