+ Reply
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T Now CANCELING Confirmed Pre-Orders

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
i pre ordered 2 phones one 16 one 32 the next day they cancelled my order for the 16 gig my 32 still says processing. I called at+t they told
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i pre ordered 2 phones one 16 one 32 the next day they cancelled my order for the 16 gig my 32 still says processing. I called at+t they told me they were only allowing 1 per household BOOOOOOOOOOO

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cab View Post
    because it shows how low you are on the AT&T queue i ahve a 5205 start and some have lower etc.

And alot of people got multiple charges but they'll only allow one to go through and they'll cancel the rest. so don't worry about that!
    YES! Unless you're jerking chains around here this is awesome. Mine starts with 1012. That's good right?

iPhone? More like MyPhone NiteStar's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know if I put much stock in what the order numbers mean. I have my order from last year show up when I check my order status and it starts with '1' and has 11 total digits. Mine this year starts with '6' but only has 10 digits total.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by javiert30 View Post
    For the people that bought their iPhone from ATT store, (not online) they are not on the obligation to send you a confirmation email. Your confirmation is your receipt. (read it) it says "confirmation summary" you are confirmed already.
    thats good info.
    does any one know when they are going to start shipping?
    and when are we going to be provied with a tracking number?

THANKS!

Green Apple
    Thanks

I ordered my iPhone from an AT&T store and received an e-mail when I got home some hours later. The e-mail said that I should receive it on the 24th, 28th the latest. They are supposed to ship out on the 22nd/23rd for overnight shipping. You will be provided with a tracking number once it is processed to ship.

Green Apple
    Thanks

since walmart didnt take any pre-orders, will it be possible to just walk in on release date and walk away with the i4?

Green Apple
    Thanks

my sister in law is store manager of a Super Walmart and she just found out her store is only getting 4 i4's. Walmart isn't getting the amount that BBY and ATT stores are getting

Thanks
    Thanked 1,133 Times in 883 Posts

Correct, wal-mart will be sold out almost instantly. They will not be getting as much stock per store of them.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I just checked my order and the status changed from "not yet shipped" to "prepared for shipment". I ordered online via the apple site for home delivery. Order placed 4:22 PDT on the 15th. Anyone else who ordered via the apple site see this as well?
    Last edited by cyber111; 06-18-2010 at 10:06 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Question, some people were showing like a little graph of their order status for their iphone, was that from apple or att? when i goto att to check my status it's just like a mini excel sheet

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

I am going to start a "OMG I didn't get my iPhone 4 today" thread

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StealthBravo For This Useful Post:

area51crypto (06-19-2010), rumcajs (06-18-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,675 Times in 4,430 Posts

@Stealth...lmao!!!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Cyber111 I'm showing the same thing!

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Ordered mine through Apple simply because I couldn't do it via AT&T's site.

Thanks

ouch
    Name? whereswaldo
    iDevice + Firmware? 32GB Black iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
    Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    I am going to start a "OMG I didn't get my iPhone 4 today" thread
    I am thinking that will be a busy thread! Potentially with me leading the way
    kwickone I.T.H.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Alright guys, so I want to know ifthis happened to anyone else. I just checked my bank account to see if the money has been finalized as taken out for the iPhone I preordered. Well it went from pending to not existing anymore looking as if they decided to cancel my payment. I ordered at 3am pacific on the 15th and clearly have the funds to pay for it in my account. This is very worrisome and am about to start calling around for answers. But let me know what you guys think. My order on site still says in progress for order status by the way.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I ordered mine at around 6:45 AM on 6/15. When I went to order after I click submit order it would take a long time then load to the page that was shown on the ModMyi main page. I did it about 10 times with the same error. But after giving up for awhile I got a order confirmation email and several order cancellation emails. The first time I tried to order it went though but did not load the final page. The rest of the orders were duplicates and canceled by ATT.

The first order still shows open on the ATT site so I will just be waiting until Thursday to get my iP4.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I just talked to my local apple store about the waiting issue he stated there maybe 2 lines depending on the number of phones that come in he then said they may only have enough to do reserve phones but he doubts it but they confirmed my reserved iphone and told me yes its first come first serve but they will hold back as many phones as reserved till the end of the day if not picked up the will be far game come friday

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

i have my i4 pre-orderedd and i called my local Apple store for details regardind the 24th. the sales assosciate stated that the store will be open at 7am prompt but the mall doors will remain open the night before only. so basicly camping out starts as early as wednesday morning. prior to the doors opening thursday, there will most likely be only 1 line. but once the doors open @ 7am, everyone will be instructed to form 2 lines. first line will be for pre-orders and second line will be for First-Come basis. i was then told that the first-come line will most likely be hundreds of people long. but the pre-order line will still be about 100 people deep even at 7am. each phone being sold will have to be activated on the spot. so that means it will take up to 15min for each phone. she then mentioned that they will dedicated at least 20 apple employees to handle both first-come and pre-order activations. so.. worst case @ 10 employees working per hour, they can handle at least 40 pre-orders per/hr. so, hoping to be at least one of the first 40 or 80 pre-order folks in line. im thinking 5am would be a safe starting point. what do you guys think??
    Last edited by daytonaviolet; 06-19-2010 at 08:11 PM.