Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 397

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: AT&T Now CANCELING Confirmed Pre-Orders

  1. #201
    Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Orleans - Who dat nation
    Posts
    1,223
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked 115 Times in 88 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by piston597 View Post
    Would this be considered illegal lol? Idk I might do it, or maybe not.

    Your are buying your iphones, the system suppose not to allow you to doit, but you didnt know that, right? Is not your falult. You are legal because your account says that you can doit. I just think like that, but thats me, another person can think different.
    Drive Safe with Trapster
    Speedtrap App

  2. #202
    I think if Ticketmaster can handle ticket sells for a high profile artist at say 50 concerts at 30k seats( tickets)=(1,500,000) and all be sold out in 10min without systems errors, surely at&t and apple can do the same for a mere 600k iphone sell!! But hey who is really at the center of technology anyway?!

  3. #203
    Quote Originally Posted by javiert30 View Post
    Your are buying your iphones, the system suppose not to allow you to doit, but you didnt know that, right? Is not your falult. You are legal because your account says that you can doit. I just think like that, but thats me, another person can think different.
    Ya, or my brother tried to surprise me and so pre-ordered me an iPhone but I went the morning it came out and bought one myself without knowing

  4. #204
    Thank goodness I ordered from apple.

  5. #205
    If there's this much demand for preorders via the web I hate to think of the chaos that will ensue for those who go to the stores on the 24th. The lines will likely be ridiculous and the stores will probably run out of product leaving thousands of angry and unhappy customers.

  6. #206
    Quote Originally Posted by zetaprime View Post
    If there's this much demand for preorders via the web I hate to think of the chaos that will ensue for those who go to the stores on the 24th. The lines will likely be ridiculous and the stores will probably run out of product leaving thousands of angry and unhappy customers.
    Ya so just go at 12 am and stay untill 7 lol, thats what i do on black friday

  7. #207
    Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Orleans - Who dat nation
    Posts
    1,223
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked 115 Times in 88 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by zetaprime View Post
    If there's this much demand for preorders via the web I hate to think of the chaos that will ensue for those who go to the stores on the 24th. The lines will likely be ridiculous and the stores will probably run out of product leaving thousands of angry and unhappy customers.
    Just make sure you bring with you a bullet proof vest, and an anti-gas mask.
    Drive Safe with Trapster
    Speedtrap App

  8. #208
    Quote Originally Posted by piston597 View Post
    Ya so just go at 12 am and stay untill 7 lol, thats what i do on black friday
    I don't intend to be going anywhere near a store. I pre-ordered on AT&T while it was still possible to do so.

  9. #209
    I got this today, so I'm guessing I'm fine? Or did everyone get this, and then get a cancel email?

    Censored,
    Order Number: Censored
    CTN: Censored

    Thank you for your order. Your iPhone4 pre-order has been received and is being processed
    in the order it was received. You do not need to take any action. You will receive an email from
    us if we need any additional information.

    You can track your order online by entering your order number at www.wireless.att.com/order_status
    or by calling our automated system at 877-782-8870.

    Please note: Your order status may not be available if your order was placed within the past 24 hours.


    Thank you,
    AT&T

    You have received this service message because you are a valued AT&T customer. Replies to this email
    are not received by a live person.
    You can read our Privacy Policy for more information about how we use information.


    I got this 1 day after the confirmation email..

  10. #210
    lol..I blame BOTH..Apple for not setting a Limit and for At&t not ASKING ..them for a set limit. I'm sure they weren't aware of the HUGE..Amount of pre-order's since i doubt most people had a Contract ending my 12/2010. Either way I got mine in on Tuesday round 2pmish SO...with THAT..AND..I'll be getting my UNLIMITED POWER!!!!! OF DATA..I'll I need to worry bout is 6/24, since i WON'T need to be there too pick up the phone..lmao..it's ALL Good.But Apple should have set a Limit on the amount they wanted to pre-order. Anything that deals with Iphone, is ALWAYS..gonna Bring headaches..lmao..I'm Just glad I got my done..lmao.

  11. #211
    Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Orleans - Who dat nation
    Posts
    1,223
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked 115 Times in 88 Posts

    I ordered mine thru the ATT store, but I told them send it to my home. I love my life too much to be that day close to an ATT store.
    Drive Safe with Trapster
    Speedtrap App

  12. #212
    You guys pre-ordering from Best Buy, you DO realize they have no control about how many units each store gets and that they'll only be able to handle pre-orders on a first come, first serve basis? Hell, they went out and said they can't even guarantee they'll get the units by the 24th...

    I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

  13. #213
    Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Orleans - Who dat nation
    Posts
    1,223
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked 115 Times in 88 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Noodle Boy View Post
    You guys pre-ordering from Best Buy, you DO realize they have no control about how many units each store gets and that they'll only be able to handle pre-orders on a first come, first serve basis? Hell, they went out and said they can't even guarantee they'll get the units by the 24th...
    Oh oh somebody is going to kill somebody...
    Drive Safe with Trapster
    Speedtrap App

  14. #214
    Has any one check there bank. I did the day I order on the 15th and they took the money out. I check today an they put the money back into my acct.... Weird.

  15. #215
    Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Orleans - Who dat nation
    Posts
    1,223
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked 115 Times in 88 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by partycove View Post
    Has any one check there bank. I did the day I order on the 15th and they took the money out. I check ftoday an they put the money back into my acct.... Weird.
    If they put your money back to your account that means that is possible that your order was canceled, they are not going to give you that iphone for free. I think is better if you call somebody or check your order status.
    Drive Safe with Trapster
    Speedtrap App

  16. #216
    I got online and check the order status. It all looked good there order date say
    6-15-2010 status say in progress. Guess I will call them later today.

  17. #217
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Eagleye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    265
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 53 Times in 28 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by soulthoughts View Post
    I'm glad I didn't try to preorder. It's too much of a hassle. I'll let the furor die down, wait for the jailbreak/unlock, let them work out the bugs first.
    AGREED. Im pretty content with my 3GS for now. Not worth the hassle. Still waiting on a 64GB model... and my contract to be up. No way im paying $499 for that phone.

    Quote Originally Posted by AKChris82 View Post
    lol..I blame BOTH..Apple for not setting a Limit and for At&t not ASKING ..them for a set limit. I'm sure they weren't aware of the HUGE..Amount of pre-order's since i doubt most people had a Contract ending my 12/2010. Either way I got mine in on Tuesday round 2pmish SO...with THAT..AND..I'll be getting my UNLIMITED POWER!!!!! OF DATA..I'll I need to worry bout is 6/24, since i WON'T need to be there too pick up the phone..lmao..it's ALL Good.But Apple should have set a Limit on the amount they wanted to pre-order. Anything that deals with Iphone, is ALWAYS..gonna Bring headaches..lmao..I'm Just glad I got my done..lmao.
    ARE...you...really.. LAUGHING.. your...@$$.. off... every.. time.YOU!!.. TYPE!!!.. lmao?!!?
    Last edited by Eagleye; 06-17-2010 at 07:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  18. #218
    Quote Originally Posted by partycove View Post
    Has any one check there bank. I did the day I order on the 15th and they took the money out. I check today an they put the money back into my acct.... Weird.
    What you probably saw earlier was a auth hold. They checked to make sure you had the funds in your account, held it for a day or so. Other places do that but the hold falls over rather quickly(mins/hours) or all you see if $1.

    If the transaction had debit or a debit code then they did take the money. If it only stayed at pending they never took the money and put it in their account, it was an auth and hold for that amount. It will go against your available funds and as far as the banks G/L is concerned those funds aren't available to you at the moment.

    You should be able to check your transactions memo. If you have a debit for the amount and then a credit back for that amount then they did take funds and returned them.

    If you don't then all you saw was a hold that was pending, it fell off. Apple will recharge you for the phone when it ships and that one may show pending for a little while depending on your bank and then move to debit.

  19. #219
    Livin the iPhone Life adp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    South FL
    Posts
    1,789
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 460 Times in 321 Posts

    I'm looking at all the Order Status screens for everyone and they all have a 3rd line "VARIOUS SIM" - I don't have this (only phone/freight). I will become a new AT&T customer from T-mo upon activation. Is this the reason why I don't have that line? I hope they didn't forget about including a SIM card...
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

  20. #220
    this is such crap... I preordered at Best Buy and they said they guaranteed that I would get my phone on the 24th... bunch of liars..

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •