Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T Suspends iPhone 4 Preorders Indefinitely

im a bit worried cause I got my order in at 6 am yesterday, and i can go to a order status page. But that page has an exclamation point of processing (and i've heard other ppl have a blue check mark) and when i call att they cant seem to find my order. any one else have this?

I'm cool. I just hope there isn't a bug in the phone and there are 600,000 recalls. Then I'll be waiting a long add time for my white iPhone4 AKA as I like to call it the "iHD" or "HDi" "HiD" lol ok I'll stop

Quote Originally Posted by otiswhuff View Post
    i'm cool. I just hope there isn't a bug in the phone and there are 600,000 recalls. Then i'll be waiting a long add time for my white iphone4 aka as i like to call it the "ihd" or "hdi" "hid" lol ok i'll stop
    you mean "aka white iphone 4HG" for girls lol.

Just wondering if anyone who got their order through has already been billed? I checked my acct. And I have a pending transaction for $322.xx for my pre-order already.

Thanks to anyone who replied to my post

The white is sorta girlish. If I get the white and the black dose that make me a cross dresser? ****, noway.

you mean "aka white iphone 4HG" for girls lol.
    Anyone who thinks that is really insecure. White and black are general colors, nothing girly about either.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    i still haven't recieved a email,but i talked to at&t this morning and she said my order is all set,and will get it the 25th-28th

its says u don't get billed untill the product is shipped, but i also already got billed on my cc account
    Last edited by beantown6171; 06-16-2010 at 01:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by LastSonOfKrypton View Post
    Just wondering if anyone who got their order through has already been billed? I checked my acct. And I have a pending transaction for $322.xx for my pre-order already.

They won't push it through until your order has been shipped. This is because a preorder does not guarantee you a phone. It just means you will probably get one.

I went to the ATT store at 4:30 PM EST and walked out at 4:46 PM with my preorder. Was pretty painless if you ask me. Although it would have been nice to just process on the website, I guess you can't always get what you want.

BLAH BLAH BLAH....Just have mine at my doorstep on the 24th!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to texan For This Useful Post:

jasvncnt10 (06-16-2010)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

I went through Apple, but my credit card has already been billed for it
    [IMG]http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr164/sundayduffer/modmyimirrormind.png[/IMG]

Something sure smells fishy about all this...why don't they (Apple et al) just come out and say the iphone 4 ain't ready yet, instead of playing hanky-panky?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Everyone knows that AT&T has ALWAYS been the weak link in the partnership with Apple. They've had issues every time an iPhone model has been introduced. I absolutely think iPhone is the best mobile device to ever hit the planet, but I REFUSE to renew a contract with AT&T. If Verizon doesn't get iPhone in the future, I'll just have to settle for an iPad (Wifi model) :0) In the meanwhile, I use my trustworthy Straight Talk service until the smoke is cleared... still on the Verizon network... may not ever need an iPhone again... if the next iPad comes with a cam!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone mmurphmsu's Avatar
    Thanks

I just pulled up the Apple store app on my iPhone and clicked the preorder link and it doesn't have anything on it. I guess they really did close pre-orders.

Somebody needs to tell Apple they have an inferior product and the new Sprint EVO 4G is the phone to have.

/end sarcasm

Holy crap that's a $h!tload of phones.

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    I agree
    I agree with you and happy to see someone actually stopping and thinking about this all. No ANDROID phone has ever created a line that even wraps around a counter at the store. Absolutely no-1 can prepared for this. Apples part of the site was fine because they're just selling a product....ADD TO CART AND GO, that's it. AT&T has to verify upgrade eligibility, give new customers different plan options, then communicate with apple and reserve it with apple. Stop blaiming AT&T for every little turd that gets thrown in the wind. Overseas are easy sales as well because there is no contract, you walk into a store and buy it and walk out, just like getting an ipod.

BTW, the first iPad release that was non-3G was entirely distributed by apple right? Didn't they experience down time and too much traffic and so forth? Let's be real about all this guys and stop sounding like a bunch of whiny female dogs. If you want to blame anyone blame US...I mean SH!+, how many members on this site? Blame us for falling in love with electronics.

Part of the fun is the mission (dig deep down inside and the majority of you will agree.) It's the easter egg hunt of who can get it, where is it, this is down, that is working and the constant shuffle. Alot of us will be happy when we hit the streets Friday night after launch and everyone in the restaurant is looking at your baby.....

17. The Following User Says Thank You to giancarlo For This Useful Post:

Windmeel (06-17-2010)

I don't think it will go through until it actually ships. They confirm the funds are available before they process the order. I think your 'pending' transaction will disappear in a couple of days.

That might be why some people are complaining they are getting a denied letter because the funds aren't available.

iPhone? More like MyPhone mmurphmsu's Avatar
    Thanks

I just tried the Apple store app again and its back up. I can't preorder now but if anyone wants to try go for it.

yup, apple hit my debit card for the $323.XX today. phone wont ship until 7/2 for delivery 7/6 - 7/8...
    Last edited by mactwisted; 06-16-2010 at 05:23 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by giancarlo View Post
    Part of the fun is the mission (dig deep down inside and the majority of you will agree.) It's the easter egg hunt of who can get it, where is it, this is down, that is working and the constant shuffle. Alot of us will be happy when we hit the streets Friday night after launch and everyone in the restaurant is looking at your baby.....
    Best part of my Xbox 360 launch morning. I didn't carry it around of course

is it just me? or can anyone else still continue to order an iphone from apple.com for the correct price?

i did it once. and it worked, then i tried again today (3 or 4 days later) and i can still get a 32gb for 299 ...

this is with the phone being shipped to my house...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast