+ Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T - iPhone 4 Shipping in "2-3 Weeks"

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
I did not order one. I wanted the white one so I am waiting. But if the white one isn't available for a long time I may have to get
    Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks

I did not order one. I wanted the white one so I am waiting. But if the white one isn't available for a long time I may have to get the black one. I am upset how this all went. Could not order many had problems and could not order the white one. I was so looking forward to the excitement!

"Always remember your special and unique!"

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Best Buy sold out here

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks for the info guys. It would be great if i can get the phone at least the 25th because it would be a very happy birthday for me.

iPhone? More like MyPhone xxhorseriderxxx's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know 'bout you guys, but I'mma wait next year for the new iPhone... my 3GS works fine for me... Plus I don't need the processor or camera upgrade just yet, lol.

Thanks
    i tried for hours yesterday, finally got through using the Apple Store app at around 4 pm edt. Lucky me. Sorry to all those that had trouble and didn't get a release date one or one at all...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xxhorseriderxxx View Post
    I don't know 'bout you guys, but I'mma wait next year for the new iPhone... my 3GS works fine for me... Plus I don't need the processor or camera upgrade just yet, lol.
    This is what I said last year when the 3GS came out. I'm glad I waited.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I see the prices w/o commitment above! Does it mean we'll be able to buy it w/o contract?

Thanks!

P.S
    When u preordered it, did u have contract or you preordered the ones w/o contract?

adp
    Thanks

AT&T's premier site also now showing "Out of Stock" - regular AT&T site suspends pre-orders
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I don't know if this happened to anyone else but i was able to purchase a 32gig iphone at the discounted price 2 times on the same phone number once last night and once this morning

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sziklassy View Post
    I am just laughing at those who said "this will not sell out". This is literally the best iPhone since its inception. I knew this would happen. Good thing I have mine reserved and waiting for me at the local Apple store!
    You're looking forward to camping out and fighting to claim a phone? lol, should have gotten delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by jdm.accord View Post
    Only Apple sends the email confirmation initially so if you ordered thru ATT, you're not supposed to have gotten one at this point. I ordered at about the exact same time from ATT and my card was charged immediately and I got the confirmation page and order number. I wasn't expecting an email.
    Not sure where you're getting that information. I ordered through AT&T (business/premier) and got an email confirmation with a "Reference Web Order Number" to track order status within 10 minutes of order.

Quote Originally Posted by xxhorseriderxxx View Post
    Let me guess, you're not eligible for an iphone 4 so you've convinced yourself that the 3gs is cool for now? lol
    Last edited by iamthekiller; 06-16-2010 at 09:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 1,716 Times in 1,169 Posts

Note: Delivers; July 6 - July 8 .... Thats what I get for waiting 24 hours

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I reserved mine thru apple store app @1 PM cst... Got e-mail 10 mins later that my phone will be there on 24th.. I am still gonna go early to make sure that I get one on 24th

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

this is all so crazy ! I knew this was going to be bad but not this BAD !

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default iPhone reservations
    Will there be two lines on the 24th at the Apple stores; one for the reservations and one for the walk ins.? Apple site now says you can go to the store and get one on the 24th.

Thanks

This sucks. AT&T said they were unable to verify my funds on my CC. I guarantee it has more than enough that they need to charge. Don't tell me its some BS to postpone my order. My apple preorder went flawlessly on the same CC.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigdog5142 View Post
    I ordered directly from an AT&T store (in person) yesterday around 2:00 PM EST...AT&T tells me that I should be good to go! Here's to hoping they know what they're talking about! I had one reserved at the Apple Store and then I cancelled it! Wonder if that will come back to bite me...

i did the same exact thing...hope that i'll be able to receive it on the 24th

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,797 Times in 1,222 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lunercrab View Post
    I'm curiuos about something. Do u think the phone shipping in July will be the dame hardware/software as the first batch that are coming next week? I mean like how long in between productions do the change up things like bootloaders and stuff when the jb and unlocks are released and they try to patch holes and stuff? Like my 3g was and intal release that has the 5.8 loader but then they changed that.
    Given that the phone hasn't even been released, much less jailbroken, I am fairly sure they will not be patching jailbreaks and bootloaders in between shipments.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket1358 View Post
    Will there be two lines on the 24th at the Apple stores; one for the reservations and one for the walk ins.? Apple site now says you can go to the store and get one on the 24th.
    Yah... and they'll both be long lines.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

Thanks

so Best Buy and Radio Shacks are also sold out, or will they have some batches for people that want to simply order as a walk in?? (meaning not preorders)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Xtremeiphone View Post
    i ordered through at&t at 6:15am the 15th went straight through....Now i never recieved a email confirmation so i hope it did go through and not on the bottom of the list with a delivery date of after the 25th.... BUT i will say this, i will NOT be like most people and start to call at&t and complain that i didnt get it on the 24th. We will get our phones when we get them, we need to let at&t and apple do their thing, we pre ordered, that it theres nothing we can do but wait.,
    Do you have an order number? If not, then you may not have an active order in the system

Quote Originally Posted by jdm.accord View Post
    Only Apple sends the email confirmation initially so if you ordered thru ATT, you're not supposed to have gotten one at this point. I ordered at about the exact same time from ATT and my card was charged immediately and I got the confirmation page and order number. I wasn't expecting an email.
    Not true. I got one within 15 min of placing the order with AT&T
    Last edited by ZipZapp; 06-16-2010 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bobright View Post
    so Best Buy and Radio Shacks are also sold out, or will they have some batches for people that want to simply order as a walk in?? (meaning not preorders)
    each store gets a certain amount of phones, obviously pre orders will be saved for you to pick up, the rest of the phones are first come first serve and most likely they wont have any to put onto the shelves for sale being that pre orders sold out yesturday