Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ultrasn0w 0.92.1 Released : Unlock 04.26.08 Baseband On iOS 4 GM

Default ultrasn0w 0.92.1 Released : Unlock 04.26.08 Baseband On iOS 4 GM

While I realize there is not a lot of people that are actually on the older baseband, 04.26.08, there has been an update pushed by the Dev-Team, thus releasing an ultrasn0w update that allows users with the older baseband to unlock their iOS 4 GM device.

This is an official unlock fromt he Dev-Team for baseband 04.26.08, however there will not be a release for other basebands until iOS 4 is released publicly.

You can install ultrasn0w by adding http://ios4.ultrasn0w.org to your Cydia source list (do not use the repo666.ultrasn0w.com repo because that still has the older version 0.92). Note: ultrasn0w is spelled with a zero, not the letter “o”.

Once again, if you are not familiar with all of this, please hold off until the public release when iOS 4 hits the streets.

Source: Dev-Team

Thanks

First, awesome need 5.12.01 though

Ehh let's get to the newer BBs..not that it affects me considering I'm on AT&T and there really isn't another viable option as far as 3G is concerned. Why someone would use this on TMobile is beyond me....just seems like unless you have a first gen or are in a rural area 3G is an integral part of the user experience....just my opinion though...

My iPhone is a Part of Me delusion950's Avatar
    Thanks

Dev-Team moves fast i like it.

im on baseband 05.11.07...which one is that?

iPhone? More like MyPhone imagineThiss's Avatar
    Thanks

oh yeah baby... my bad boy is still on 04.26.08 ! Currently on 3.1.3...

Who knows maybe these 3GS devices with correct requirements will be the only unlocked iPhones with iOS 4 (fully functional) on them.. (not knowing if the iPhone 4 is unlock-able, or even jailbreakable for that matter !)

Hoping this bumps up on the value on my 3GS for selling purposes

Thanks

Well this is useless ATM because they did not maked bundles for pwnage tool (or at least they are unofficial)

I am on 4.26.08...but I'm unlocked on 3.1.2.... What does this do for me? I'm getting iPhone 4 and waiting for unlock on that? And word on that yet?

Why someone would use this on TMobile is beyond me
    T-Mobile 500 min, unlimited text, unlimited data, no contract = 59.99 per month

...That's why.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jagoct23 For This Useful Post:

area51crypto (06-17-2010)

Lmao I'm still rockin tha 3GS on 3.0 04.26.08 unlocked wit tmo.... What way should I go as far as gettin 4.0 unlocked and running on my 3GS ?

Thanks

not that it affects me considering I'm on AT&T and there really isn't another viable option as far as 3G is concerned. Why someone would use this on TMobile is beyond me..
    AT&T service is overpriced and poor quality-I didn't make this up despite slow edge Tmibile is the better serviced of the two plus 59.99 unlimited talk/text.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mikerlx For This Useful Post:

area51crypto (06-17-2010)

Green Apple
    Thanks

lol.

This Page Cannot Be Displayed
    This web site (Answers to random questions [iPhone Dev Team] ) has been blocked because it has been determined to contain malware and is a security threat to your computer or the *** enterprise network.

If you feel this web site has been blocked in error, please contact the helpdesk and ask that a trouble ticket be opened for the Information Security Team to review.

Quote Originally Posted by nyrajputz View Post
    im on baseband 05.11.07...which one is that?
    You just answered your own question. 5.11.07 is 5.11.07.

"While I realize there is not a lot of people"

are not is
    Last edited by exNavy; 06-16-2010 at 09:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by imagineThiss View Post
    Hoping this bumps up on the value on my 3GS for selling purposes
    The dev-team has a full unlock/jb suite ready as soon as iOS4 is officially released. The iPhone 4 and all iOS4 devices will be unlockable almost immediately after they're released.

And the 3GS value is gonna be crappy for a while. I make my living on eBay selling cell phones and if you want to get the most out for your 3GS as far as value is concerned, wait 3-4 months to sell it. We've seen how many iPhone 4s have been pre-ordered so you know there is gonna be a huge crush of 3GS going on eBay/craigslist once those phones get to their owners.

Just a quick example: before the 3GS was released last year, I was selling the unlocked/JB iPhone 3G for $375-$400 on eBay. 3GS gets released and everyone sells their 3G on eBay so there is more supply and my average price drops to $250-$300. That's a full $100 drop. Come November/December the price for a 3G was back up in the $325-$375 range where it has consistently stayed until the iPhone 4 was announced.

Do with that info as you see fit

17. The Following User Says Thank You to jdm.accord For This Useful Post:

MexiChriS (06-16-2010)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

ahhh i read the title and got excited for just a little bit there...

am i the only one checking back religiously waiting for it to say "Unlock for 3.1.3 on 3G(S) on ALL BB's released!! (just for YOU, hughEE)"

...still waiting patiently :-)

Good work guys, still waiting for tha iOS 4...smile
    When ModMyi.com - your premier Apple & iPhone
    community AND
    The Dev Team MEET Apple, JAIL BREAKING,UNLOCKING AND DOWN GRADING OF BASEBAND(S) IS WHAT YOU GET....

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,808 Times in 1,228 Posts

I forgot I was still on 04.26.08 with all my phones.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

Quote Originally Posted by hughEE View Post

am i the only one checking back religiously waiting for it to say "Unlock for 3.1.3 on 3G(S) on ALL BB's released!! (just for YOU, hughEE)"

I seriously doubt its gonna be a 3.1.3 unlock. You'll have to upgrade to 4.0 I'm guessing. But I know what you mean

iPhone? More like MyPhone mmurphmsu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hughEE View Post

No your not. I check at least 4 to 5 times a day waiting for an unlock so I can do my 3G and sell it.

Quote Originally Posted by jdm.accord View Post
    I seriously doubt its gonna be a 3.1.3 unlock. You'll have to upgrade to 4.0 I'm guessing. But I know what you mean
    am waitin on 5.12.01 fro feb and all now is there ever b a unlock

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast