+ Reply
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Results 201 to 209 of 209

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Sold Out! July 2nd New iPhone 4 Ship Date

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
If it makes anyone feel better I just got an email confirming my 16g black was shipped via FED-EX today with an expected delivery date of the 23rd!!
...
  1. #201
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    If it makes anyone feel better I just got an email confirming my 16g black was shipped via FED-EX today with an expected delivery date of the 23rd!!

  2. #202
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    For people thinking iPhone is revolutionary ummmm it's taken 3 years to get something as simple as multi tasking. How long for cut and paste? Mms? Voice dailing? People are just caught up IN HYPE CREATED BY APPLE. that's what hype does makes people believe you product is better than what it really is. Just like politics. The more money you dump onto promoting yourself the more people see you. It doesn't actually mean your better than anyone.you don't see anyone acting like attention whores as apple does for a product release only to have blind fan boys think ANYTHING with an apple is the best thing ever.

    And it's better to have options on your phone like htc. They offer sething for everyone. With iPhone you get an iPhone and thats what you get. You can't mod it you can't do crap to it besides what steve jobs wants you to do on it. You have a million iPhones owned by million different people yet all million are clones of themselves locked in a prison. Your phone is te exact same as everyone elses. iPhone 4 is nice but it's not the product the drives the sales it's the stupid hype created by apple. Evo4 beats the iPhone in every catagory and isn't limited by it's makers. The fact you hve idiots camping out to buy a freaking phone just shows you how high fan boys praise the little apple. Waiting camping outside as if they are in line for ground breaking life saving treatment. Apple creates hype for their fan boys to worship. It's ridiculous. It's a damn phone you don't need to worship a telephone or the people that make it. It's a damn phone! Grow up guys!

  3. #203
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    39
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 3gs1289 View Post
    For people thinking iPhone is revolutionary ummmm it's taken 3 years to get something as simple as multi tasking. How long for cut and paste? Mms? Voice dailing? People are just caught up IN HYPE CREATED BY APPLE. that's what hype does makes people believe you product is better than what it really is. Just like politics. The more money you dump onto promoting yourself the more people see you. It doesn't actually mean your better than anyone.you don't see anyone acting like attention whores as apple does for a product release only to have blind fan boys think ANYTHING with an apple is the best thing ever.

    And it's better to have options on your phone like htc. They offer sething for everyone. With iPhone you get an iPhone and thats what you get. You can't mod it you can't do crap to it besides what steve jobs wants you to do on it. You have a million iPhones owned by million different people yet all million are clones of themselves locked in a prison. Your phone is te exact same as everyone elses. iPhone 4 is nice but it's not the product the drives the sales it's the stupid hype created by apple. Evo4 beats the iPhone in every catagory and isn't limited by it's makers. The fact you hve idiots camping out to buy a freaking phone just shows you how high fan boys praise the little apple. Waiting camping outside as if they are in line for ground breaking life saving treatment. Apple creates hype for their fan boys to worship. It's ridiculous. It's a damn phone you don't need to worship a telephone or the people that make it. It's a damn phone! Grow up guys!
    If it's just a phone and not good at all why are you a member of a message board that is dedicated to iPhones and other apple products? You're just another person with no life that is a hater!!! BTW HTC EVO doesn't have a screen as HD as the iPhone 4, and it's on the crappiest carrier of all time.....Sprint!!!

  4. #204
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    470
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 39 Times in 33 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 3gs1289 View Post
    For people thinking iPhone is revolutionary ummmm it's taken 3 years to get something as simple as multi tasking. How long for cut and paste? Mms? Voice dailing? People are just caught up IN HYPE CREATED BY APPLE. that's what hype does makes people believe you product is better than what it really is. Just like politics. The more money you dump onto promoting yourself the more people see you. It doesn't actually mean your better than anyone.you don't see anyone acting like attention whores as apple does for a product release only to have blind fan boys think ANYTHING with an apple is the best thing ever.

    And it's better to have options on your phone like htc. They offer sething for everyone. With iPhone you get an iPhone and thats what you get. You can't mod it you can't do crap to it besides what steve jobs wants you to do on it. You have a million iPhones owned by million different people yet all million are clones of themselves locked in a prison. Your phone is te exact same as everyone elses. iPhone 4 is nice but it's not the product the drives the sales it's the stupid hype created by apple. Evo4 beats the iPhone in every catagory and isn't limited by it's makers. The fact you hve idiots camping out to buy a freaking phone just shows you how high fan boys praise the little apple. Waiting camping outside as if they are in line for ground breaking life saving treatment. Apple creates hype for their fan boys to worship. It's ridiculous. It's a damn phone you don't need to worship a telephone or the people that make it. It's a damn phone! Grow up guys!

    Someone obviously has no life but to go on forums dedicated to the iPhone and bash it. Dude seriously just get out of your basement once in a while. Leave people to do as they please with their money, I mean if you were Steve Jobs wouldn't you want these "Fan boys" so just get a life and quit bashing the iPhone cuz you probably didn't get one on pre-order and now are sad you have to wait until July 14.

  5. #205
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Idiots I have an iPhone which gives me EVERY right to bash it or it's customers. I laugh at anyone who thinks buying a phone is this important! And I registered to find news on jailbrakes. I know for alot of you this is your first smart phone and you think it's the best thing ever. An iPhone without jailbroken is useless! Tell me what an iPhone can do that the evo 4 can't do? We can also list many things a droid can do that an iPhone CANT. stupid apple fan boys quit acting like anything that has an apple is the best thing ever made. And someone with AT&T just said sprint is the worst network???? Lmao!!!! The irony of some of you fan boys. If the shoe fits wear it

  6. #206
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    470
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 39 Times in 33 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 3gs1289 View Post
    Idiots I have an iPhone which gives me EVERY right to bash it or it's customers. I laugh at anyone who thinks buying a phone is this important! And I registered to find news on jailbrakes. I know for alot of you this is your first smart phone and you think it's the best thing ever. An iPhone without jailbroken is useless! Tell me what an iPhone can do that the evo 4 can't do? We can also list many things a droid can do that an iPhone CANT. stupid apple fan boys quit acting like anything that has an apple is the best thing ever made. And someone with AT&T just said sprint is the worst network???? Lmao!!!! The irony of some of you fan boys. If the shoe fits wear it
    Owning an iPhone gives you the right to bash its customers? Are you a dumbass? If you really are this passionate over what others buy or perceive the best phone ever shows even more of what a pathetic life you have. Honestly man if the iPhone is that bad compared to Evo or Droid then by all means go buy yourself one. I'm stuck on At&t forever because my whole family and friends use it and so I can call anyone on At&t cheap. So while on it why not get the best phone they have to offer? And so what if we think the iPhone is the best phone out there? That's a matter of opinion.

  7. #207
    iPhone? More like MyPhone sunshinejenn03's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Reston, Virginia
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by piston597 View Post
    Owning an iPhone gives you the right to bash its customers? Are you a dumbass? If you really are this passionate over what others buy or perceive the best phone ever shows even more of what a pathetic life you have. Honestly man if the iPhone is that bad compared to Evo or Droid then by all means go buy yourself one. I'm stuck on At&t forever because my whole family and friends use it and so I can call anyone on At&t cheap. So while on it why not get the best phone they have to offer? And so what if we think the iPhone is the best phone out there? That's a matter of opinion.
    He's an internet tough guy. Ignore him.

    And you know what they say about opinions...they're like assholes; everyone's got one and they all stink. I just smelled mine: strawberries!

  8. #208
    Livin the iPhone Life Happy Noodle Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Earth.
    Posts
    2,370
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 463 Times in 270 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 3gs1289 View Post
    For people thinking iPhone is revolutionary ummmm it's taken 3 years to get something as simple as multi tasking. How long for cut and paste? Mms? Voice dailing? People are just caught up IN HYPE CREATED BY APPLE. that's what hype does makes people believe you product is better than what it really is. Just like politics. The more money you dump onto promoting yourself the more people see you. It doesn't actually mean your better than anyone.you don't see anyone acting like attention whores as apple does for a product release only to have blind fan boys think ANYTHING with an apple is the best thing ever.

    And it's better to have options on your phone like htc. They offer sething for everyone. With iPhone you get an iPhone and thats what you get. You can't mod it you can't do crap to it besides what steve jobs wants you to do on it. You have a million iPhones owned by million different people yet all million are clones of themselves locked in a prison. Your phone is te exact same as everyone elses. iPhone 4 is nice but it's not the product the drives the sales it's the stupid hype created by apple. Evo4 beats the iPhone in every catagory and isn't limited by it's makers. The fact you hve idiots camping out to buy a freaking phone just shows you how high fan boys praise the little apple. Waiting camping outside as if they are in line for ground breaking life saving treatment. Apple creates hype for their fan boys to worship. It's ridiculous. It's a damn phone you don't need to worship a telephone or the people that make it. It's a damn phone! Grow up guys!
    Hi welcome to ModMyI, an online forum centered around jailbreaking our phones, allowing us to do pretty much whatever we want regardless of what dear Steve says. Apple gave us a nice stable foundation to start with, and we mod the hell out of it and put you HTC scrubs to shame. Go ahead and tell me what the HTC EVO 4G can do that a jailbroken iPhone can't. I'll be waiting.

    But do go ahead telling yourself we're all sheep in Apple's farm while deluding yourself HTC makes a better phone. Again, let me know when the EVO's total sales come close to the first 600,000 preorders set on the 15th. That said, I have nothing against android or HTC. They're both a fantastic OS and phone company but you're stupid to even put it in the same sentence as iPhone.

    Quote Originally Posted by 3gs1289 View Post
    Idiots I have an iPhone which gives me EVERY right to bash it or it's customers. I laugh at anyone who thinks buying a phone is this important! And I registered to find news on jailbrakes. I know for alot of you this is your first smart phone and you think it's the best thing ever. An iPhone without jailbroken is useless! Tell me what an iPhone can do that the evo 4 can't do? We can also list many things a droid can do that an iPhone CANT. stupid apple fan boys quit acting like anything that has an apple is the best thing ever made. And someone with AT&T just said sprint is the worst network???? Lmao!!!! The irony of some of you fan boys. If the shoe fits wear it
    AT&T's network at least has 3G coverage. Sprint's 4G coverage consists of what, 23 cities? Wooooooooooow. And again, you're in a forum about modded iPhones then go ahead and compare the EVO to an unmodded iPhone? It's like your intentionally gimping one side to make the other look good.

    Yes, a vanilla unmodded iPhone might not be as feature capable as the almighty EVO, but guess what? The majority of us don't have an unmodded phone, it's why we're here in the first place.

    EDIT: Yes, I totally took the troll bait.
    Last edited by Happy Noodle Boy; 06-20-2010 at 05:44 PM.

    I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

  9. #209
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    70
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by eballesq View Post
    Probably because "everybody" has a job and can't take the several hours needed to camp out in line on a workday?

    Who wouldn't want the convenience of having the product arrive at one's doorstep?

    wtf yourself!



    Waaaaah. Feel better now?
    Hey man, I didn't mean to get ya all worked up..was just wondering why some people were getting all upset if this was still an option..

+ Reply
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts