+ Reply
Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ FAIL ] Pre Order Now!

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Phew. Glad I pre-ordered early today.
    adp
    Thanks

Phew. Glad I pre-ordered early today.
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Is it fair that CA is getting charged for the $699 value while others states are getting charge for the $299 & $199 value? I'm surprised a lawsuit haven't been made over this outrageous CA taxes.

iPhone? More like MyPhone FURBY8704's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xclusiveiphone View Post
    Is it fair that CA is getting charged for the $699 value while others states are getting charge for the $299 & $199 value? I'm surprised a lawsuit haven't been made over this outrageous CA taxes.
    we should get credited! LOL

iPHONE 3G FW 4.0 JB & iPHONE 4 4.0 READY TO BE JB=]

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Are you really surprised that CA has outrageous taxes? If you want lower taxes, forget about lawsuits, just don't vote those big spending tax loving liberals into office.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to StealthBravo For This Useful Post:

adp (06-15-2010), FURBY8704 (06-15-2010), Windmeel (06-15-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 889 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    Are you really surprised that CA has outrageous taxes? If you want lower taxes, forget about lawsuits, just don't vote those big spending tax loving liberals into office.
    Lol.

iPhone? More like MyPhone FURBY8704's Avatar
    Thanks

i didnt even vote haha i forgot =/

iPHONE 3G FW 4.0 JB & iPHONE 4 4.0 READY TO BE JB=]

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

It really isn't the high tax I'm concerned about. It's the value for which were being charged at for the phone. I'm sure other state tax aren't much lower than CA yet were being charge money out the ying yang.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

It really isn't the high tax I'm concerned about. It's the value for which were being charged at for the phone. I'm sure other state tax aren't much lower than CA yet were being charge money out the ying yang.
    CA stipulates the charging of taxes on the unsubsidized value. But yea, TX's state tax is much lower than CA. BTW, there is no state tax in TX

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

CA stipulates the charging of taxes on the unsubsidized value. But yea, TX's state tax is much lower than CA. BTW, there is no state tax in TX
    Lucky SOB

My iPhone is a Part of Me DJM AutoWerkz's Avatar
    Thanks

Lived in cali all my life and every yesr im hating it more and more.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I got my confirmations right away
    same here

Thanks

spoke to someone in customer service and they said no everyone has gotten emails yet due to the amount of orders and heavy traffic on the site and its orders havent been updated yet. Said that if in 2 days no email is received to call. Gona wait til tomorrow to see if i get something

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cory Gillmore View Post
    After trying few times throughout the day, I successfully put in an order for a 32gb 4 and a "bumper" case on Apple's site. $350 and some change including tax (Mississippi). Which is exactly what I sold my 16gb 3g on eBay for! I love the iPhone economy. Lol. I really wanted a white phone with a black bumper but I wasn't sure if the white model would be available on the 24th. Then I also remembered someone telling me that the white model was only for emo kids and homos. So I just got the black model with the white bumper... But, if the white model turns out to be available on the 24th, I MIGHT call Apple and change my order. Maybe.
    Did you have to do a homophobic reply? You could have been a hell of a lot more mature in your response.

I'm lucky that in Oregon we have no sales tax. Now a very long 8 1/2 days starts. I just hope that when the jailbreak and unlock comes for iOS 4.0, I am able to sell my 3G quickly and sell it for as close as I can get to what I am paying for my i4.
    Last edited by engelke2010; 06-15-2010 at 11:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    i preordered mine using the apple store app

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BoostedEvoIX View Post
    spoke to someone in customer service and they said no everyone has gotten emails yet due to the amount of orders and heavy traffic on the site and its orders havent been updated yet. Said that if in 2 days no email is received to call. Gona wait til tomorrow to see if i get something
    same here no email yet, i talked to someone from at&t and they said my order is all set and it will take alittle bit to recieve my email

Thanks

mine finally shows!!! yay!! lol!! It all says in progress and no backorder, so hopefully the 24th ill get it

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Your att.com order 6807XXXXXX has been canceled

I X'd out the end to protect the innocent. This is the email I just received. What the heck?????

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Azulfuego View Post
    Your att.com order 6807XXXXXX has been canceled

I X'd out the end to protect the innocent. This is the email I just received. What the heck?????
    FML! i just got the same email!! WHATS GOING ON HERE?! I am on the phone with them now but so far no explanations.

Well apparently they have no idea why (surprise) my order was canceled but conveniently the $18 upgrade fee went through. So I tried ordering on apple now but it says I cannot upgrade my line! I think it has to do with the $18 fee that went through on the original upgrade order!!! This is retarded, and I am seriously contemplating going to sprint and their EVO.
    Last edited by artkrime; 06-16-2010 at 09:46 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

i got an email saying my order was canceled too..then i called customer service and they gave me a different order number and it showed up on order status page...weird

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by artkrime View Post
    FML! i just got the same email!! WHATS GOING ON HERE?! I am on the phone with them now but so far no explanations.

Well apparently they have no idea why (surprise) my order was canceled but conveniently the $18 upgrade fee went through. So I tried ordering on apple now but it says I cannot upgrade my line! I think it has to do with the $18 fee that went through on the original upgrade order!!! This is retarded, and I am seriously contemplating going to sprint and their EVO.
    Good luck with sprint lol