Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ FAIL ] Pre Order Now!

Thanks

You guys should call your local AT&T stores. I just called mine and they said they have no server/line issues. They even wanted to give me directions lol
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

why don't yall just go to Walmart, Best Buy or Radioshack. Obviously they have a way into AT&T's system to get it done.

Quote Originally Posted by adp View Post
    You guys should call your local AT&T stores. I just called mine and they said they have no server/line issues. They even wanted to give me directions lol
    FYI, you have to have an actual credit card at the store to pre order. They wouldnt let me use the debit card I have with a VISA logo....

Finally was able to pre-order mine via ATT.com.

Cannot blame Apple all the way for this one. It is obvious that it is taking ATT's site way too long to fetch over the info needed by Apple and therefore, the perpetual timeout notices.

AT&T dropped the ball on this one... as usual.

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,809 Times in 1,229 Posts

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

I was thinking about ordering the iPhone from best white so I could pick up the white model but after talking to them on the phone. I don't feel to confident that it will be there on lunch day. I asked the rep that question and he responded with "Well it should be but if it's not, we will have it ready for you whenever they come in. We haven't heard that we weren't getting the white models so you can pre-order one". Just sounded to iffy for me. I don't understand why Apple wouldn't sell it but let best buy. And, on top of that.. Best buy doesn't really stand high in the honesty department.

The server you're attempting to contact is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. We apologize for the inconvenience

Awesome, thanks AT&T

I orderd mine through AT&T put in my payment info and clicked submit and the page errors out!!!

I got no confirm email from AT&T but my credit card has been charged $315 so I'm guessing it went through.

My upgrade option went to 2011 as well but still no email to comfirm.

Makes you wonder how well things are going to go on the 2th when everyone tries to activate their new phones

Quote Originally Posted by BoostedEvoIX View Post
    my order just went through on ATT website. Been trying since 10am today. Keep trying guys, takes patience lol.. I had to pay the 399.00 for it unfortunately, but as soon as theres an unlock for 4.0 its going for sale. I know i can get at least 300 for my 3GS on line

I got $300 for a 3G 16GB on ebay. You can get more for your 3GS. I've seen a 3GS 32GB sell for $405.

I think the premier site just gives you better deals than the regular site. It looks a little different too

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kyle matthews View Post
    lol
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

I started at 4:30 am est, refreshing for about an hour at apple site and finaly i was only able to preorder for a store pick up, the shipping part would just "oops" me and att site wasnt even ready at that time for preordering and then it got so slow and eventually tecnical msgs. I hope my phone will be there on 24th i did get a confirmation from apple to pick it up on 24 it will be waiting. Cant wait. I moved from 16gb 3gs to 32gb iphone4. Come on devs have the jb ready

Ordered one via Apple.com at 10:22AM est and still have not received an email confirmation. Account status on apple's site shows my order though.

I'm gonna buy a case for the phone, how does this one look? HERE

Thanks

It failed me 27 times..buying at apple store app on iPhone..keeps failing

Quote Originally Posted by Nickaroni22 View Post
    Been trying to pre-order the past 3 hours, no luck!

Keep trying its happened to me 4 times, you'll get a confirmation email if it went through.
    are you sure about that cause I upgraded one of my line and it went through. I got the order confirmation screen with the number but no email. I then try to upgrade my brothers line and that happen. I don't know if it went through cause apparently no one is getting confirmation emails I don't think

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Success!! had to use att.com
    iPhone 4 32gb
    MacBook Pro 2.63 ghz
    Apple TV
    Time Capsule
    PSN: MarkFaulken

Quote Originally Posted by chris82 View Post
    I orderd mine through AT&T put in my payment info and clicked submit and the page errors out!!!

I got no confirm email from AT&T but my credit card has been charged $315 so I'm guessing it went through.

My upgrade option went to 2011 as well but still no email to comfirm.
    This is exactly what happened to me.. I called ATT and confirmed that my order went thru. The rep told me that I will get an email within 72 hours and to be sure to respond back to the email or the order would be canceled

I'm repeatinganother post, but use the Apple Store app, reserves easy that way.

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 ... LastLast