+ Reply
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ FAIL ] Pre Order Now!

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by skatertrash Why are you proud of such intensely bad news for anyone who wanted a white phone this time around? I am really bummed, regardless of whether
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skatertrash View Post
    Why are you proud of such intensely bad news for anyone who wanted a white phone this time around? I am really bummed, regardless of whether anyone else thinks white looks ugly/is for girls/is not as "cool" as black. It's really a total fail on Apple's part. So, yeah, thanks for gloating, I feel so much better about it now.

Looks like I'll be lining up early in the morning and hoping for a miracle... a.k.a, the 32gb white iPhone 4.
    Harden the **** up... There bigger things in life than your getting your god forsaken white iphone..

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vish View Post
    Speaking of the white one. Anyone have any info on when it might be released? I pre ordered mine at Radio Shack as well this morning. But i'm thinking of giving it to my GF so i can get the white one. I'd really like a white one but i don't know if i can wait till "late summer". Now really knowing what late summer is.
    Should of went to best buy. They have the white iPhone according to them. They said its a best buy exclusive or something like that. I pre ordered 3 iphones at best buy today and it took me 30 minutes in total for everything. Much easier than doing it online.

Thanks

Got mine in early but I could get thru the ordering for home , so I opted for apple store pick up
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

Green Apple
    Thanks

Theres a trick to it when you reserve it when you get to the screen that says new custmer screen select add a line to my existing account just to pre order and when it comes in you can just put it on your line

https://buyiphone.apple.com/WebObjec...C318LL/A&sf=us

Green Apple
    Thanks

Anyone order from AT&T Retail store that are manually inputting the orders and actually had their credit card charged??

I show my credit card charged for two iPhones but I only received one email about AT&T Online Device Tutorials...with link to iPhone 4 support which obviously isn't working.
    If someone helped you, hit their THANKS button.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rvashi View Post
    Anyone order from AT&T Retail store that are manually inputting the orders and actually had their credit card charged??

I show my credit card charged for two iPhones but I only received one email about AT&T Online Device Tutorials...with link to iPhone 4 support which obviously isn't working.
    I just checked and I was not charged. They said if you are using a debit card, it will charged right away.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CUBBIEblue16 View Post
    Should of went to best buy. They have the white iPhone according to them. They said its a best buy exclusive or something like that. I pre ordered 3 iphones at best buy today and it took me 30 minutes in total for everything. Much easier than doing it online.
    Your full of it if APPLE doesn't have it why would best buy get it

Banned
    Thanks

Pre ordered my iPhone 4 with apple store app!!!!!

Thanks

The premier site works perfectly

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

well after reading that people were able to reserve thru the app I downloaded it and sucessfully reserved me a phone at the upgrade price of
    199$ but I'm not available for a upgrade til next year. do you think the day of will they retract the cost? any info would help.
    THx

also are you supposed to get a confirmation or someting it didnt ask me to pay or anything
    Last edited by Isquirt; 06-15-2010 at 11:20 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Just ordered a phone (through PremierE) and got to keep my unlimited data plan. isnt that crazy?

Thanks

Also if you have debit

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by domanads2k4 View Post
    They explained to me it was a best buy exclusive. Thats what i told him. The black looked better than white anyway, so I still went black.

adp
    Thanks

Are you guys ordering through premier eligible for the employer discount? When I go to the website and click on pre-order it gives me a list of the old iPhones.
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

Thanks
    Thanked 1,694 Times in 838 Posts

When do they typically announce the new iPod line? I doubt there will be this much demand for the new iPod Touch, but I sure am getting impatient for one. The lock button on my iPT2G is acting up, so it's probably time for a new one.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CUBBIEblue16 View Post
    Hmmm.I hope you get the white one. Or maybe you pre ordered the white one for when the come out lol??

Quote Originally Posted by domanads2k4 View Post
    And i wouldn't think they'd make it a "Best Buy" exclusive. So i'd have to agree with this guy.

iPhone? More like MyPhone bluenwhitenikes's Avatar
    Thanks

After hours and hours of trying I finally ordered mine thur AT&T!! But by mistake ordered 2 iphones!!! Called AT&T and i have to send one back!!
    I'll try every theme at least once!!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    How are you guys logging into ATT site? It just gives me an error due to system upgrade.

Thanks

yea def dont go to the stores they are backed up. cherry hil, NJl at&t is on its secound page of hand written orders. i really hope we get our phones on the 24th. but then again i refuse to wait hours in line.

Thanks

If you're a premier already (if you have a discount basically), just sign in and go to shop. The preorder link is there

Scroll to the bottom of the old iPhones that it shows
    Last edited by lili4311; 06-15-2010 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost