Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [EXCLUSIVE] iPhone 4 ONLY in Black Initially

I called again....apple...they said at midnight east cost time they are working on the website...it will be up anytime between 12 and 7 east coast time...Im three hours behind so Im checking too...when the ipad came out right before they opened up sales apple went down for maintenance..Im just waiting for that site to pop up again :-)

I am aon the phone to apple and Im on hold..they were susposed to close at 12 east time..its 12:41 and they are still open...I think they are selling iphones 4 right now on apple...call and check it out :-) ill let you know if I get through..
    Last edited by romeoz; 06-14-2010 at 11:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by adp View Post
    You have to also account for lifetime issues. Apple's had some bad rep over white devices after some usage (white turning yellow/dark). Deep scratches seem to camouflage better in a black phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by oops1975 View Post
    I have a white 3G and only disadvantge I see with white is that if you have a small hairline crack(which I have) shows up quite clearly... but distinct advantage of no fingerprints... I guess I will go with black for this one just because of looks...

you all suck.

Quote Originally Posted by eballesq View Post
    Should be a non issue with the 4 regardless; the color is now under glass.
    thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by hoqts View Post
    That is so wack! We want White! We want White! We should go on strike on apple stores! White was such beautiful color!

Boo Apple Boo!
    I think that it's wack to call someone wack.

Everyone covers their iPhone anyway so who cares what color it comes in.

most people i know have black so its good to have something different like white
    there is no cure for this sickness

Quote Originally Posted by rassed View Post
    Everyone covers their iPhone anyway so who cares what color it comes in.
    On the iPhone 4 the front of the iphone is white too so you will see the color
    it's just a plant. Thats all it is. And if you happen to set it on fire...there are some effects...

This is a dumb question, but if I preorder through Apple, I still get the upgrade price right?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Vick84's Avatar
    Thanks

apple store is being updated right now.

http://store.apple.com/

I got a question for anyone who may have an answer. Me and my sis are on a family plan together. She is eligible for an upgrade but im not. She doesnt want the upgrade and is going to let me use it. How will this affect me when it comes time to activate it. Oh and by the way i plan to preorder online and have it delivered to her house.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by westhirteen View Post
    This is a dumb question, but if I preorder through Apple, I still get the upgrade price right?
    Yes, when you order from Apple it will ask you if you want to set it up as a new line or add a line, or upgrade blah blah, will ask you for your phone #, billing zip code and last 4 digits of your social security and if you're eligible for an upgrade the price of the phone will reflect that

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TypeRBass For This Useful Post:

westhirteen (06-15-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kickerman65 View Post
    I got a question for anyone who may have an answer. Me and my sis are on a family plan together. She is eligible for an upgrade but im not. She doesnt want the upgrade and is going to let me use it. How will this affect me when it comes time to activate it. Oh and by the way i plan to preorder online and have it delivered to her house.
    yes once you get the phone call att and they will go ahead and change the imei number to your line.

Quote Originally Posted by Vick84 View Post
    yes once you get the phone call att and they will go ahead and change the imei number to your line.
    ok so this will be ok for me to do and ill still be able to activate it with my number? It has to be an actual call to at&t? I cant just use itunes?

Thanks

yes it will be ok, but from what i was told from att rep was that i need to call then once i get the phone so they can change the imei number and update the feature on my line. if you use itunes it will just activate the line i think.

So i take it your in a similar position?

Thanks

yes i have three lines and two of them are eligable for upgrade, and its my moms line and she doesnt need an iphone so i will just transfer it to mine.

Quote Originally Posted by kickerman65 View Post
    i am literally in the same position as you. Anyone know if i can do everything through itunes and just be able to use the phone?
    it's just a plant. Thats all it is. And if you happen to set it on fire...there are some effects...

We will have to wait and see. Hopefully i wont be buying my sister a new iphone lol
    Apples taste good. PwnApples taste better!

Anyone know what time the preorder is today? I thought i'd check at midnight but it's not up

it might be like the iPad..releasing around 9:30EST.

Its up for preorder now
    Apples taste good. PwnApples taste better!

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast