Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [EXCLUSIVE] iPhone 4 ONLY in Black Initially

Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skatertrash View Post
    I really hope you're right, but how do you know for sure? I guess I'll find out tomorrow....
    Because AT&T wouldn't have a spelling mistake like that in an important ad about their most important cell phone. I can't believe the mods here missed that
    iLive an iLife

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bernie-Mac For This Useful Post:

darwina (06-14-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by romeoz View Post
    just spoke with another apple rep and they said they have been gettiing calls all day about the white iphone not going on sale tomorrow...he laughed and said that is 100% not true...I guess in a few horus we will know...lol
    I will keep my fingers crossed!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

that green font is ridiculous lol

Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Answer1o1 View Post
    that green font is ridiculous lol
    iLive an iLife

I am thinkinh about upgrading from a 3gs to an iphone 4 but im wondering how will i be able to activate the phone once it gets here if i pre order it from the apple store. Will it come with a micro SIM card? I want to keep my unlimited data plan and same number of course.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mvppadilla View Post
    I am thinkinh about upgrading from a 3gs to an iphone 4 but im wondering how will i be able to activate the phone once it gets here if i pre order it from the apple store. Will it come with a micro SIM card? I want to keep my unlimited data plan and same number of course.
    Yes it should. Activate thru iTunes
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

8. The Following User Says Thank You to adp For This Useful Post:

mvppadilla (06-14-2010)

@mj0528 no problem bud, I'm just going off what she said, and it broke my heart. @ronfin44 Your the only one who is bothered by my grammar. Don't lose to much sleep over it Gaylord

iPhone? More like MyPhone wareagle5693's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FoneWeasel View Post
    White is only for girls anyways.
    Excuse me? White is only for girls... I don't think so.

And btw, I talked to Apple and they didn't say the white iPhone would be unavailable if you pre-order from them..
    Last edited by wareagle5693; 06-14-2010 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

White will be available...way to screw with out heads MMi

Someone trying to stop someone from buying an iphone during launch so they could swoop in line without someone pushing the person to be the first with the i4 .

Default Where to buy
    Just wondering if you guys think it is better to pre-order the phone from AT&T or apple? I was thinking that apple has a better ordering/tracking system but i figured i'd get your opinions on it. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by derekmorse View Post
    Just wondering if you guys think it is better to pre-order the phone from AT&T or apple? I was thinking that apple has a better ordering/tracking system but i figured i'd get your opinions on it. Thanks!
    Pre-ordering with Apple because it will arrive on launch day.

Awesome, good to know. Thanks!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Apple FTW

Thanks

I've heard AT&T orders also arrive on the same day, but the delivery service is worst (no signature required, delivering in wrong house, etc).

My iPhone is a Part of Me iLoveWindows&iPhone's Avatar
    Thanks

Just called local AT&T store... The guy said if I pre order it tomorrow, I will "most likely get it on te first day (the 24th) but I can't promise u anything". He said generally the people that pre-order right away get it the day it's released. He also confirmed that they will be opening at 7am on the 24th. When I asked about how to go about pre ordering, he said "he is not sure about pre ordering online, either through apple.com or AT&T.com, and said it's best to come into
    the store and pre order....? He couldn't give me a clear answer on this one. Anyone out there with experience pre ordering... Is it best to go into AT&T...I can't just pre order online? That's what this guy made it soun like, that can't
    be right.

Quote Originally Posted by adp View Post
    Well if that's the case, Apple F'ed big time. Jobs said it himself last week, "16Gb/32Gb, black/white available for preordering 6/15"
    Yea... you really got ******. On behalf of Apple, I'm deeply sorry for this tragedy of not having the choice of a white iphone. How will you go on?

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iamthekiller View Post
    Yea... you really got ******. On behalf of Apple, I'm deeply sorry for this tragedy of not having the choice of a white iphone. How will you go on?
    haha wtf? That doesn't even make sense as a response.

Quote Originally Posted by ianbroste View Post
    haha wtf? That doesn't even make sense as a response.
    It was sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by adp View Post
    I've heard AT&T orders also arrive on the same day, but the delivery service is worst (no signature required, delivering in wrong house, etc).
    What? The posts here are hilarious. Apple & AT&T use the same shippers that anybody would - Fedex or UPS. You think that AT&T uses some unknown shipper that delivers to the wrong house......?
    Last edited by iamthekiller; 06-14-2010 at 06:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

What? The posts here are hilarious. Apple & AT&T use the same shippers that anybody would - Fedex or UPS. You think that AT&T uses some unknown shipper that delivers to the wrong house......?
    I'm repeating what many others have said in these and other forums. Do you not think signature service should be required for a $700 phone? Obviously it would prevent wrong deliveries.

Wow. Lol way to be sarcastic (fail). If you owned a multi-billion corporation and you would advertise something in such large scale and then the day before pre-ordering fail to complete it, then yes it would be F'ing up. Try again.
    Last edited by adp; 06-14-2010 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 ... LastLast