Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [EXCLUSIVE] iPhone 4 ONLY in Black Initially

I want the white one primarily because it doesn't look like EVERY OTHER SMARTPHONE out there...that said, if I can't pre-order a white one tomorrow I'm gettin' the black.

already sold my phone - oh well
    f'em

iPhone? More like MyPhone HarlemState's Avatar
    Thanks

Wish they left the front black and the back white:-/ that would be dope, maby when its released you will see some modification on the Hardware;-D

Thanks

Again, stop getting all pissed off. This does NOT mean Apple/BestBuy/RadioShack/WalMart will do the same thing.

(OP can you please include this in your post before someone jumps off a building)
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

Thumbs down that sucks!!!!!
    i'll be waiting until 'later this summer', thanks BUNCHES Apple!

Quote Originally Posted by adp View Post
    Again, stop getting all pissed off. This does NOT mean Apple/BestBuy/RadioShack/WalMart will do the same thing.

(OP can you please include this in your post before someone jumps off a building)
    You might be right, I hope your right, but think about it, If apple isn't giving att any to sell, why would they give walmart/best buy/etc any?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to joe558 For This Useful Post:

adoc2b (06-14-2010)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by adp View Post

T-Mobile in Germany announced the same via Twitter today. So it must be Apple-related.

Thanks

Well if that's the case, Apple F'ed big time. Jobs said it himself last week, "16Gb/32Gb, black/white available for preordering 6/15"
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

just in case at&t doesn't have the white and the other retailers do
    Where To Buy an iPhone 4

miPhone's better than yours GellBrake'rrrr's Avatar
    Thanks

I myself think a carbon fiber iphone4 would have been this shizznit. But, I won't be dissapointed with the black one again 

Thanks

I can see the Home Depot will be selling a lot of white spray paint and making tape on June 25th!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ctrobins For This Useful Post:

KartRacer (06-14-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by silent1643 View Post
    just in case at&t doesn't have the white and the other retailers do
    Where To Buy an iPhone 4
    Apple/BestBuy/RadioShack/WalMart

Thanks

Meh, I was gonna' get the Black anyway. I like how the sensors and front camera are hidden behind the glass. Nice job on the exclusive story though!
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=303541&dateline=12514  03473

That is so wack! We want White! We want White! We should go on strike on apple stores! White was such beautiful color!

Boo Apple Boo!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

I wanted black anyways

Quote Originally Posted by ctrobins View Post
    I can see the Home Depot will be selling a lot of white spray paint and making tape on June 25th!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

OOOO ****!!! LOAD UP ON THAT STOCK!!!!

this just means that AT&T ONLY will sell just black ones...it doesnt mean that Apple, RS,WM, and BB will only sell black as well...the others havent confirmed this so dont lose hope so quickly people.

Quote Originally Posted by joe558 View Post
    Total crap if its true! I'm already a bit upset that If I order with at&t I can't pick it up at 7am on the 24th. The press release says you can't pick it up until Friday the 25th, but my local store says I can pick it up the EVENING of the 24th!
    Why would they open at 7am if they aren't going to release it on the 24th then? That makes no sense, I think your store is either mistaken or they are messing with you...but if they are opening at 7am it's for the release not to tell people that it won't be available the next day...
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

Black is Whack! actually, I like the looks of the white phone with the black "bumper" on apple's site.

btw, here come the generic bumpers... SportGrip Edge for iPhone 4
    Last edited by boozie; 06-14-2010 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by z3r01 View Post
    Why would they open at 7am if they aren't going to release it on the 24th then? That makes no sense, I think your store is either mistaken or they are messing with you...but if they are opening at 7am it's for the release not to tell people that it won't be available the next day...
    You fail at reading comprehension just like many other people here. Preorders won't be available for pickup at the stores till the 25th according to the AT&T. Now if your local AT&T store decides that you can pick up your iPhone on release day, then that's different and on that store's manager I suppose.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast