+ Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Best Buy, RadioShack iPhone 4 Preorders Start Tomorrow

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
I honestly think that if apple mad a product and said its 20x stronger than plastic then i am really not going to worry about the phone being dropped and
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,865 Times in 2,205 Posts

I honestly think that if apple mad a product and said its 20x stronger than plastic then i am really not going to worry about the phone being dropped and being shattered. I have never but a case on any of my phones i am just real careful with them and never broke one. I worked at home depot and dropped my 2g back in the day who knows how may times and it was just fine
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Thanks

Unfortunately I did drop my 3G one too many times and got a shatter. I replaced it for $100. So I know it can happen. Dropping the old models, you needed to hit it just right and I did. Glass is glass, if you hit it just right it will crack, I don't care how strong it is. I've even seen sapphire watch crystals crack so $300-$900 for a replacement is worth $15/month for 24 months, which is my expected lifespan of the device. That's a max of $360, more than worth it in my book.
    "僕はアニメが好きです!!!"
    "一遍死んで見る" ---閻魔あい, 地獄少女

"Humans are greedy, therefore they are human, you do well to remember that."
    "Go ahead and shoot me if you want, but... I think you'll wish you'd saved your ammunition later."

---Armblast, GOTT Auditor and ES Member

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Radioshack just called me back. Apparently they too are having issues ordering the phones as well. They can't get the orders to go thru. Wow this is turning out to be an adventure.

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Today is a huge fail on all fronts. I can't wait to see AT&T's servers crash AGAIN on the 24th when everyone tries to activate at once. Remember when this happened on launch day of the iPhone 3G? Wow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BoostedEvoIX View Post
    early termination will be 325 + what you pay for the new iphone

My 3gs is under the 30days buyers remorse that allows me to return and cancel the contract within 30days for only penalty of 10% return on the iphone and the activation fee (which was waived anyways because of my corporate discount)

I talked to AT&T and Radio Shack and they both confirmed this. They told me to simply return 3gs to Radio Shack before my 30days are up and there will be no problems. The contract will be voided and my new iphone 4 will be a new contract.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

i'm figuring this is old news, but i asked bestbuy about preorders for white and they said they are not taking any orders for white...so the few people who ordered in white at bestbuy might be disappointed...i know i am

Green Apple
    Thanks

Radio Shack called me at 1:45 an informed me they were unable to reserve a phone for me. She said the chain was only alotted 6000 devices and they were all spoken for. I took my business to Best Buy. I was able to reserve the model I want and the rep told me I got in under the wire as they were only going to get 10 32gb devices and I was numbers 7 and 8. Had I been later I would have had to wait for the 'second wave'. So stoked.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

So I went to one of my local radioshacks today to check on some rate plans. I asked her about the preorders and if they were all accounted for and she told me this. She said that their store (no sure if all radioshacks in general) did not take preorders. All they did was take numbers from people and were going to call them to remind them to stop buy Thursday. So she basically said that whatever inventory they get there is on a first come first serve basis. Hmmm I may have to take a drive there at like 6am and see what people might be there. In my area I'm guessing not many but ya never know.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 87vert View Post
    My 3gs is under the 30days buyers remorse that allows me to return and cancel the contract within 30days for only penalty of 10% return on the iphone and the activation fee (which was waived anyways because of my corporate discount)

I talked to AT&T and Radio Shack and they both confirmed this. They told me to simply return 3gs to Radio Shack before my 30days are up and there will be no problems. The contract will be voided and my new iphone 4 will be a new contract.
    youre good to go then

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Top Three iPhone 4 Cases and Covers
    Yes this website reviews the top 3 iPhone 4 cases and covers: Top Three iPhone 4 Cases and iPhone 4 Covers

Apparently it lists them from Scosche, Gumdrop and Proporta.

what do you guys think?

+ Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345