Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Real Flash on the iPhone! [VIDEO]

^^sounds like youve watched the clip before. you seem to know the name and everything.
    killall Terminal[]

Thanks

this is good news, cant wait for a release to see how smoothly it runs on other sites. also i wonder where he got that chandelier? really ties the room together!
    Quote Originally Posted by ??????
    Hi. Does anyone know is iBlacklist available in the app store? can it only be purchased outside the app store? If so, is it hard to install? Thanks everyone.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lolcats1 View Post
    what was he watching there? was it the all your base are belong to us clip?

i couldn't tell
    The first was a Strongbad email video, the second was indeed the "All your base" clip.

Apple is indeed aware that Flash can run on the iPhone, and there have been builds of Flash running on older iPhones at Cupertino, the problem is not whether and can run or not, it's how well it can run, and Apple gave Adobe PLENTY time to produce a version that meets Apple's expectation, and Adobe dropped the ball.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to szfebje For This Useful Post:

k.nitsua (06-14-2010), rhekt (06-13-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by szfebje View Post
    Apple is indeed aware that Flash can run on the iPhone, and there have been builds of Flash running on older iPhones at Cupertino, the problem is not whether and can run or not, it's how well it can run, and Apple gave Adobe PLENTY time to produce a version that meets Apple's expectation, and Adobe dropped the ball.
    now thats what im talkin about. most everybody loves to eat fast food or food that is fast, that is easy and good. doesnt mean its good for you. thank you.
    killall Terminal[]

Nice job, but jesus christ... is it that difficult to take a decent video? Why must this guy have a reflection of a god damn chandelier, hold the camera under his armpit, and have zero focusing ability?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to iamthekiller For This Useful Post:

Chase817 (06-14-2010)

^^his camera abilities were just about as good as the flash
    killall Terminal[]

Nice! I hope this develops into something useful

Quote Originally Posted by iamthekiller View Post
    Nice job, but jesus christ... is it that difficult to take a decent video? Why must this guy have a reflection of a god damn chandelier, hold the camera under his armpit, and have zero focusing ability?
    How about you port flashnto iOS then record a better video?
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to z3r01 For This Useful Post:

k.nitsua (06-14-2010), xZinnX (06-14-2010)

miPhone's better than yours GellBrake'rrrr's Avatar
    Thanks

Let's all just give credit where credit is due!!! And it is definately given to Comex! Much love! And keep us up to date of when a formal release is available. Thanks so much oh great one 

Pretty cool but I fear that without official Apple support it really will be as bad as what Steve Jobs predicts. There will obviously never be *hardware acceleration* without Apple cooperation. Moreover, some of the features in the Android implementation (which will not 100% finished is already pretty great) like ondemand (all flash is click-to-flash in browser instead of always on) and the auto-unload once something is not currently in view are a necessity to protect battery life and prevent flash *advertisements* from taking over the phone.

Looks like he wrote an App just for this, and then pre-loaded the content into it. Probably still a long way from being actually useful. At any rate, I'm skeptical that we can ever get the Flash experience we deserve unless Apple and Adobe work together . . .
    Last edited by Faxmonkey; 06-14-2010 at 01:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by n00neimp0rtant View Post
    lol

Aaahhhhhhhhhhhh

This was inevitable. My phone will be complete with iPhone 4 and this.
    I'm MYAATT DAAAMOOON!!!

Yay, hopefully we'll see it by 4.0

was that strong man or something playing. I remember watching those. Theyr hilarious!

You would think someone like him could at least film a half decent video.

Why would you :

A) need clarity on a proof of concept that is barely usable
    B) or need any other proof then that from a person who bought u a jailbreak

Stop whining on clarity and just be happy it might come in the future
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

Strongbad and Cats, just what I need on my phone. Not.

Let flash die already.

Great job Comex,stepping in the right direction.At least he can say " Comex can haz pr0n on iPhone"(:

why does everyone assume you can't get pr0n on the iphone? it's fast, easy and infinite... has been since the day I got my 3g and tried it in a local pub

24. The Following User Says Thank You to sunbeam83 For This Useful Post:

k.nitsua (06-14-2010)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast