+ Reply
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The Latest iPhone 4 Preorder Info From AT&T

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by sami4021 Does ATT sell iphones without contract and if so, how much? 500 and up is the cost and even without contract you are required to purchase
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sami4021 View Post
    Does ATT sell iphones without contract and if so, how much?

500 and up is the cost and even without contract you are required to purchase a data/voice plan.

There is currently no way to get an iphone 4 from AT&T without ALSO getting a voice/data plan.

The only difference is you aren't locked into a contract so you would just cancel the plan immediately and since you paid the non subsidized price there will be no ETF penalty.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jmataska View Post
    Get off the forum doosh bag. do us all a favor.
    very mature sheep

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skyhighrocks View Post
    I think I'm gonna upgrade my 3G. My question is, how do I go about wiping it completely in order to sell it? If I run it through my itunes, won't it put all my info back on it? How do I "clear" everything important off it so it's like it's never been used before?

Settings-->General-->Reset-->Erase all content and settings.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iphone?3gs View Post
    Ok so your not getting it right? ok thats fine just another one away from making sure ill be getting one.... but seriously if you dont want it go to verizon.... i also have a year left in my contract but i am still eligible for a full discount.... it has to do with how much you spend, plan, lines, contract....
    hahah sounds like i stuck a cord with you,maybe you just realized your a consuming sheep?if i wanted too i could buy 10 iphones off contract

Quote Originally Posted by kickerman65 View Post
    Oh god this is the stupidest thing i've heard all day.
    First off you need to remember what site your posting on. Its called Modmyi. You know... as in an apple enthusiast forum. People are here because they like apple products and of course they are going to want them as soon as they are released.

Second off i have owned every iphone since day one and never had a problem with any of them (Besides what i caused myself) or disliked any of them. Apple has had four generations experience of iphone building to perfect this one and i doubt that i will have any major issues with it. Im sure this will be the best iphone to date as was my 3GS and im going to enjoy it from day one of the release while you wait till who knows how long because everyone is sold out.
    well i feel sorry for you then

Quote Originally Posted by bobright View Post
    im selling my old phone so i need a new one asap i dont want to wait a week or two if they sell out, idiot. people have there reasons its nothing about being cool.

if it messes up o well u have a year to easily replace it

reasons?i call those excuses. there is no reason why you cant use a 10 dollar phone from walmart for a week or two
    Last edited by Williamdta; 06-13-2010 at 07:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

runCMD
    w/e

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Who cares it's there money and not yours! No one is forcing them to buy.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Sorry guys I didn't wanna start a new thread but I thought Someone may know this. I'm currently with tmobile buy I wanna try AT&T out. Now if I were to sign up with AT&T, try them out for like a month or two, but decide I don't care for them and cancel. I know I'd have to pay the ETF but my question is about the warranty. These phone come with a year warranty right? So if something were to go wrong down the line and I don't have AT&T anymore can I still get it serviced through apple?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

You only have 1 year thru Apple. When you buy the phone you would have to buy Apple Care from them. That extends there warranty out further.

Quote Originally Posted by lunercrab View Post
    Sorry guys I didn't wanna start a new thread but I thought Someone may know this. I'm currently with tmobile buy I wanna try AT&T out. Now if I were to sign up with AT&T, try them out for like a month or two, but decide I don't care for them and cancel. I know I'd have to pay the ETF but my question is about the warranty. These phone come with a year warranty right? So if something were to go wrong down the line and I don't have AT&T anymore can I still get it serviced through apple?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

^yeah I understand that but I was under the impression that if I brought it in for service I would have to have an AT&T account. My last phone I bought used. So as long as I'm the original owner then I can get warranty serive with or without and active AT&T account right?

adp
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lunercrab View Post
    ^yeah I understand that but I was under the impression that if I brought it in for service I would have to have an AT&T account. My last phone I bought used. So as long as I'm the original owner then I can get warranty serive with or without and active AT&T account right?
    Even if you had a used phone, you can still take it in for service. They look up the warranty status by the serial #. But yes, you can take it in without AT&T service. Just make sure it's not jailbroken.
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Can i go to best buy and pre order there? I have a lot of best buy gift cards and in store credit to use.

Livin the iPhone Life billchase2's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool, I may skip the lines this year and just preorder. While the lines were fun in the past, sleeping in sounds really good this time around...
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

OK, where to pre-order from? Apple.com or ATT? Why? Advantages to either?

I have a 3G and will be upgrading keeping exact same voice and unlimited data plan.

Green Apple
    Thanks

This is prolly a stupid question, but anyone know the time you can start to reserve or preorder the phone?

My iPhone is a Part of Me PhoneLine's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by billchase2 View Post
    Cool, I may skip the lines this year and just preorder. While the lines were fun in the past, sleeping in sounds really good this time around...
    Ditto that! I was on the lines for the 2G, 3G and 3GS at the 5th Ave store in NYC. My Ipad came to me via the nice UPS driver on launch day. I did my line time and have the nice stories to share...but them bringing it to me sounds like the way to go

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default What time for pre-ordering
    Does anyone know at what time on the 15th. will the pre-ordering begin? 12:00 AM eastern or pacific time?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Once you are eligible for a full discount, how much would you have to pay if you wanted to upgrade your 3gs to a 4g?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

199.00 for a 16gb and 299.00 for a 32gb.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceplayer97 View Post
    Once you are eligible for a full discount, how much would you have to pay if you wanted to upgrade your 3gs to a 4g?
    16 gb 199
    32 gb 299

adp
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moeses View Post
    This is prolly a stupid question, but anyone know the time you can start to reserve or preorder the phone?
    Quote Originally Posted by swede922 View Post
    Does anyone know at what time on the 15th. will the pre-ordering begin? 12:00 AM eastern or pacific time?
    Guys, calm down. Neither Apple or AT&T have made an announcement on the exact time of pre-ordering. Although it will most likely be around 7-8 AM EST, be sure that these phones will NOT sell out on the first day. Whether you do it in the morning or the afternoon, you'll get your pre-order.
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

21. The Following User Says Thank You to adp For This Useful Post:

swede922 (06-13-2010)