+ Reply
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T Stores Open at 7am June 24th for iPhone 4

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
The exclusive news of AT&T's cash back for iPhone 3GS plan wasn't the only thing we received from our AT&T ninja yoTelefonoTresG yoTelefonoCuatro this morning. Among other things we received
    Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,273 Times in 652 Posts

Default AT&T Stores Open at 7am June 24th for iPhone 4

The exclusive news of AT&T's cash back for iPhone 3GS plan wasn't the only thing we received from our AT&T ninja yoTelefonoTresG yoTelefonoCuatro this morning.

Among other things we received the above flyer confirming a 7am store opening for AT&T locations on June 24th. Mark it on your calendars! Other things confirmed: existing customers can buy one iPhone 4 per phone line and new customers can only buy one iPhone 4 total.

adp
    Thanks

I'll be there. 0630. Pre-order ship-to-store FTW. Wonder how I'll manage to live for the next two weeks with my 3G brick lol.

EDIT: Pre-orders shipped to home will be available starting 6/25/10. Guess I'll ship to work
    Last edited by adp; 06-11-2010 at 09:53 AM.
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

iPhone? More like MyPhone yoTelefonoCuatro's Avatar
    Thanks

idc to be in line personally...

I'm just gonna preorder on the site...

I actually hope that someone finds the store.apple.com hack like for the 3GS... hack was fixed (tried it for the 4).. but id rather buy it without having to give a phone number.
    yoTelefonoTresG, now introducing...
    the new..
    yoTelefonoCuatro.

say "Amen Brotha!" or "thanks a bunch!", click that "Thanks!" button!

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

I will be sitting in the comfort of my office waiting for FedEx or UPS to delivery my pre-ordered phone. I learned a long time ago with Apple products not to stand in line for fear of product running out or a ridiculously long wait.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Green Apple
    Thanks

Is there any word on the sale of a new iPhone without contract? I would safely assume they wont sell any in the beginning due to AT&T customer demand, but maybe the Apple store will a few weeks after catching up with supply? Any news on that for us T-Mobile Users?

Thanks

haha!
    thanks for the name change guys!
    had to update from the 3G :P
    the new..
    yoTelefonoCuatro.

iPhone? More like MyPhone mmurphmsu's Avatar
    Thanks

So then what happens to us that pre-order it? will we be able to go and pick it up that morning?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spyder2005 View Post
    Is there any word on the sale of a new iPhone without contract? I would safely assume they wont sell any in the beginning due to AT&T customer demand, but maybe the Apple store will a few weeks after catching up with supply? Any news on that for us T-Mobile Users?
    AT&T sells them no commit.
    $599 and $699
    but you need an AT&T number.

iClarified just posted about an analyst saying they think T-Mobile is the next carrier... interesting.
    Last edited by yoTelefonoCuatro; 06-10-2010 at 01:24 PM. Reason: typo
    the new..
    yoTelefonoCuatro.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to yoTelefonoCuatro For This Useful Post:

spyder2005 (06-10-2010)

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

I kinda want to wait in line just for the hell of it. Can show off my new themes to people waiting in line, lol.
    #eli7e revived me

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I too will be waiting at home for my phones to be delivered since AT&T is allowing free delivery to your house this year. Then activating through Itunes. Already sold our 3G phones on ebay ($290 and 300, unlocked)with a handling time of 20 business days and informed the customers their phones would ship out onthe 24th. All set up!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to amfdfireinside For This Useful Post:

Poseidon79 (06-10-2010)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Wilbourn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
    I will be sitting in the comfort of my office waiting for FedEx or UPS to delivery my pre-ordered phone. I learned a long time ago with Apple products not to stand in line for fear of product running out or a ridiculously long wait.
    Whats been your history with your shipping when pre-ordering (an iphone I presume) from apple's website? Did you receive your pre-ordered product on the date of the release or did it show up after? Im just curious because I'm trying to get a feel for the best route to take for the new iPhone.

Also, does anyone know if you pre order at ATT or w/ apple and have the iphone shipped to the store if you'll be able to pick it up on the release date? I've read several different places that you will only be able to pick it up starting the day after the launch (which makes no sense at all considering you have already paid for your product and put your money in their pockets where as the others waiting in line havent but yet they would get served first and ahead of those who already paid for their product.) ....
    You see that "Thanks!" button? It likes it when you click it!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Kil0111's Avatar
    Thanks

^^^was wondering the same thing

Removed for being inappropriate. This is your sixth and final warning -

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Just like the iPad... pre-orders show up at your door step on release day. If you're paranoid about it then pre-order at a AT&T store and go pick it up there on release day... still having to stand in line though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yoTelefonoCuatro View Post
    AT&T sells them no commit.
    $599 and $699
    but you need an AT&T number.

iClarified just posted about an analyst saying they thing T-Mobile is the next carrier... interesting.
    So you can borrow a friend's AT&T active phone number, walk into AT&T store and get an iPhone 4 for $599 and $699 ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
    Just like the iPad... pre-orders show up at your door step on release day. If you're paranoid about it then pre-order at a AT&T store and go pick it up there on release day... still having to stand in line though.
    Let's say that the line dies down, and you show up a little later that day say maybe 9-10 AM. They wouldn't sell out your phone that you've already pre-ordered right? Can you pick it up any time of the day you want?

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

When I called and asked apple the lady said if you decide to have it shipped to your home that it will ship from apple the 24th. If you preorder and have it sent to the store you can pick it up on the 24th. I'm gonna try to get mine from Bestbuy. I'm on the pre-pre-order list.

adp
    Thanks

What carrier do they use, Fedex w/signature?
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

AT&T Media Kit | iPhone 4

This website says for home delivery on launch day. But Im sure YMMV

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xxtkevinxxte View Post
    Let's say that the line dies down, and you show up a little later that day say maybe 9-10 AM. They wouldn't sell out your phone that you've already pre-ordered right? Can you pick it up any time of the day you want?
    They won't sell your phone. It will have your name on it and will wait as long as it takes for you to get there.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ianbroste For This Useful Post:

xxtkevinxxte (06-10-2010)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ianbroste View Post
    They won't sell your phone. It will have your name on it and will wait as long as it takes for you to get there.
    Thanks and I'm sure this is going to answer many more questions for people:

I'm part of a family plan on the iPhone - So my question is, since my line's contract ends in 2/2011 and my father also has a line but doesn't have the iPhone, can I use his line to get the upgrade for my line? Like specifically after pre-ordering the phone under his name and everything, go to the person at the store and ask them to change the microsim to my phone number instead on the spot? This is the reason I'm picking up at the store instead of shipping to my home because I feel that I need this special request to be done at the store.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast