Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T Stores Open at 7am June 24th for iPhone 4

So once again, are the iPhones that the AT&T stores are allocated preorderable? Or are those "first come" on the 24th?

So it looks like shipping might be our best option to possibly get the phone on the 24th huh?

I wonder if the 25th pickup includes the apple store as well or just AT&T stores. I tried calling the apple store by me but they never answered.
    Last edited by lunercrab; 06-11-2010 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StoutFiles View Post
    So once again, are the iPhones that the AT&T stores are allocated preorderable? Or are those "first come" on the 24th?
    If you pre-order and ship to store, you will not be able to pick the phone up on the 24th. The 25th will be the first day for that. The phones sold on the 24th are first-come, first-serve. If you want your pre-ordered phone on the 24th then ship to home/work.
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

I just went to my AT&T store (Edmond, OK) and the rep said that if you pre order prior to the 21st you should be good to go to pick up at the store at launch. He said he couldn't guarantee anything like you would for sure get the iPhone because everyone in Oklahoma orders from the same "pool" and I assume this is the same for every state. He said he feels confident that it would be fine tho. And as for the statement from AT&T that stated all pre orders shipped to stores would only be able to be picked up the 25th was retracted. Hope this helps.

iPhone? More like MyPhone geoffe's Avatar
    Thanks

I am going to wait in line and stand there and talk to people and have fun.

But I do have a question... when my sim card is moved to the iPhone 4 is there anything I need to do to get it ready to sell on Craigslist for security?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

IwipE

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffe View Post
    I am going to wait in line and stand there and talk to people and have fun.

But I do have a question... when my sim card is moved to the iPhone 4 is there anything I need to do to get it ready to sell on Craigslist for security?
    You won't really need to move you SIM card from one device to another. Then again, you can't, unless you cut your normal SIM card down to a micro SIM card size. When you sell your older iPhone you should just keep the older SIM that came with it. Whoever buys it will most likely have thier own SIM already.

Does any one know if I was to upgrade on one line but I want to use different number will they put that number on the mico sim or not?

Quote Originally Posted by romeoz View Post
    Apple rep told me 7 am eastern time the site will be live for pre ordering..anyone else can confirm this...I want to make sure before I get up at 3:55 a.m. las vegas time, to get ready to pre order tue.
    has anyone else confirmed about when the pre-order sites go live?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456