Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T Stores Open at 7am June 24th for iPhone 4

Quote Originally Posted by 0Milk0 View Post
    Ok here is my predicament, I have an iPhone 3G with the 30$ unlimited data plan. I however do not want to lose my 30$ unlimited plan, I am also on the same AT&T contract with my GF, if we upgrade her contract to an iPhone 4 like its going to be her's, can I just switch sim cards with her and give her my 3G after she upgrades her contract? And by doing so I get a new iPhone 4 and keep my Unlimited 30$ Data Plan? And she already told me yes to this I just want to make sure it works with you experts first.
    Current customers get to keep their unlimited plan. I'm not sure if the same thing works with current customers NOT on a data plan though.

I'll have to wait ages because I live in the UK. NOOOOOOO

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lunercrab View Post
    Do u have to get it shipped to billing address? I only cause where I live isn't the best places and I'd rather have them ship it to my work since I'm there most of the day. I wasn't sure how picky they were with that one as well.

It says on apples website they will ship to your home or work.

Quote Originally Posted by finalfantasy_lkta View Post
    So you can borrow a friend's AT&T active phone number, walk into AT&T store and get an iPhone 4 for $599 and $699 ?
    as long as theyre cool with having the iPhone data on the acct (or if they already have an iphone and dont want the new one.... but they will change him to a microSIM... so you will run in to issues)

Quote Originally Posted by vegassteven View Post
    I am taking the day off! Preorderong it and waiting for home delivery.

Do not care for the AppleCare pushing minions at the applestore and dealing with the line up

Wait wait. Can we preorder and have it delivered to our home?

Nevermind I see yes we can do that. Good. Thank goodness the forum is smart enough to put all my posts into one big post cause I can't delete or edit threads on mobile mmi
    SQUARETRADE! PM for a 20% off coupon haha

and yes, on AT&T's site. I am not gonna take the day off tho.. im just gonna have it sent to work.
    Last edited by yoTelefonoCuatro; 06-10-2010 at 02:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    yoTelefonoTresG, now introducing...
    the new..
    yoTelefonoCuatro.

say "Amen Brotha!" or "thanks a bunch!", click that "Thanks!" button!

Ok from what I have read. You can order online have it shipped to your office or home. On AT&T web site u can not use a debit card it has to be a credit card. That sucks that's all I use is a debit card. If u have unlimited date u can keep it unless u change your plan if u keep the same plan when u upgrade to the iPhone 4 u keep your same data. That's just from what I read.

Quote Originally Posted by adp View Post
    Do they do the Fedex Home Delivery with signature? My only concern is not being home during their delivery timeframe (usually in the early afternoon).
    dont worry about it. just have it sent to me... ill sign for it..

i believe its optional with them, but AT&T will prob make it sig req.

Quote Originally Posted by partycove View Post
    Ok from what I have read. You can order online have it shipped to your office or home. On AT&T web site u can not use a debit card it has to be a credit card. That sucks that's all I use is a debit card. If u have unlimited date u can keep it unless u change your plan if u keep the same plan when u upgrade to the iPhone 4 u keep your same data. That's just from what I read.
    affirmative.

I am the reason for automerge.....
    Last edited by yoTelefonoCuatro; 06-10-2010 at 02:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    the new..
    yoTelefonoCuatro.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Thats why im gonna try to get mine through Bestbuy. Their protection plans have saved me hundreds of dollars on car audio, cameras and camcorders.

Quote Originally Posted by ianbroste View Post
    Thats why im gonna try to get mine through Bestbuy. Their protection plans have saved me hundreds of dollars on car audio, cameras and camcorders.
    squaretrade, bud.
    way cheaper than best buy. and ive had GREAT experiences with them.

they cover every electronic.

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    I kinda want to wait in line just for the hell of it. Can show off my new themes to people waiting in line, lol.
    ... i did this once.

Madden 2008...

never again.

haha
    Last edited by yoTelefonoCuatro; 06-10-2010 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    the new..
    yoTelefonoCuatro.

I have a problem! I'll be flying to the US Virgin Islands on the 23rd, can I pre-order and have it delivered to the house I'm renting there for the week (fingers crossed)? If not, I guess I'll have it delivered to my work and dread the 7 days until I get back! Damn it!

Is anyone else buying two or more per family line? I wanna make sure that apple is allowing this as the wording makes it seem like that may be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    I kinda want to wait in line just for the hell of it. Can show off my new themes to people waiting in line, lol.
    Good idea haha.

I am going to probably pre order, but I want to talk to a At&t rep to see what this "half upgrade bonus" that is says I have on their website.

Time to drop some $$

Latest Project: iEvo HD4 TrueHD iPhone4 theme. ~~~ Click Donate to support my theme's!

Quote Originally Posted by partycove View Post
    On AT&T web site u can not use a debit card it has to be a credit card. That sucks that's all I use is a debit card.
    What if you preorder from Apple.com? Are they credit card only also?

If so I guess I'll have to just wait and buy from an AT&T store even though I'm still debating on if I even want to get one or wait a while and then get one.

thank god they're sedning them to our homes

Will there be any problems paying with cash at an Apple store or AT&T store?
    Also, if you preorder for in-store pickup, do you pay up front when you preorder, or do you pay the day you pick it up?

Thanks

I just talked to an ATT rep here is Lubbock, TX and he said that on the 24th, theyre making two lines, one for preorders and another for those who did not. I wonder How quickly the preorder line will go? and I want to bet that the preorder line will be 10 times longer than the line of those who didnt preorder it.....

WRECK 'EM TECH!!! Twitter Me: Jared_Mataska
    Or Leave a Thanks...

Last year I ordered the 3GS an it arrived at 10 in the morning. I swore this would be the same route I would go every iPhone from there on out, but a buddy of mine wants us to bust the mission to be first in line - so I guess that's what I'm doing. If you pre-order for in-store pickup, I'm guessing that you still have to pay online right?

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy714 View Post
    Last year I ordered the 3GS an it arrived at 10 in the morning. I swore this would be the same route I would go every iPhone from there on out, but a buddy of mine wants us to bust the mission to be first in line - so I guess that's what I'm doing. If you pre-order for in-store pickup, I'm guessing that you still have to pay online right?
    pay online and send it to store.

or you can go to the store and pay there.
    the new..
    yoTelefonoCuatro.

So I can still pre-order an pick it up in-store? Cuz It'd be more convenient if I could just pay cash for the thing.

Thanks

Im not positive but i think u can only preorder if u pay online. using a credit, not a debit.... sucks i know....

WRECK 'EM TECH!!! Twitter Me: Jared_Mataska
    Or Leave a Thanks...

Thanks

So I'm hearing this second line for pre-orders, can anyone else confirm? And how fast of a line should it be? I'm guessing it should go a lot faster since it's for activation only
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast