Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: redsn0w 0.9.5b Released : Updated For iOS4 GM - Multitasking, Wallpapers Enabled on 2G

I don't think that it is the final version. A few bugs will be fixed.

Twitter: @tshoults

haha I was going to say GEneral Manager but turtles post confirmed it. Theres two things I trust in this world....Google and Wikipedia. LOL

Thanks for that. I don't know wether to jailbreak the 4.0 gm or wait until it's realeased. Do you think I should wait?????

Default redsn0w
    when i run redsn0w it says "cannot run on this infrastructure"

yes im on a mac! (lol)

but i cant figure out why this work work. Anyone have any input on why or how i could fix this issue

Blindfreek: I think I it might be cause you have to have a developer account or something like that.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Is the modem firmware updated in iOS4 GM (or does it stay at the previous version)?

Thanks JB my touch2G

Has any one jb there 2g ipt on 4.0 just asking cause I to know if winterboard works for them also my ipt keeps going in to safemode any help

Hey guys, I just cant get my phone into DFU mode, i can when i have itunes open and hold the lock and home button pressed in, but i can't get the phone into DFU mode when redsn0w requests... Iphone just restarts. Any help would be great!

close itunes. If you're a newb to this, don't do it. It's meant for devs only.

Twitter: @tshoults

hey,

I know you are meant to have itunes closed when you do it, but it seems i can only get into DFU mode when itunes is open. I have managed to get to the waiting for reboot screen - but the iphone doesnt reboot - Any other tips?

redsn0w 0.9.5b5-1 does not support the MC models of the 2g. I just found out the hard way...

Why are us iPhone 3G users being left in the dust. We are left with no solution to upgrade to iOS 4.0 without upgrading our baseband. Everyone is making custom bundles for the 3GS for Pwnage Tool. What about us 3G users that want to give 4.0 a try without the baseband upgrade

iPhone? More like MyPhone babydol's Avatar
    Thanks

is there any way to jailbreak on a 3g and enable wallpaper but not multitasking?

I used this to enable multitasking and wallpapers on my 3g. Everything works fine, except I cant set my own wallpaper to the springboard. When I choose any image it only gives me the "set as wallpaper" option. No way of setting the springboard page.

Any ideas?
    "Cura Et Celeritas"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12