Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: O2 Announces iPhone 4 Early Upgrade Plan

There all rip off get you all used to useing data then charge they *** off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Yes, it's truly only unlimited on wifi.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Surely the PAYG handset prices will be announced soon.....

Surely it cant be much more than last years 3GS prices as if they go too high they will price themselves right out of the game!

Also with the fact O2, Orange, Vodaphone, 3, T-Mobile and possibly Virgin getting it they will have to offer some competition...

What are you guys opinions on this...?

iPhone? More like MyPhone mwr_allen's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sunbeam83 View Post
    zYxMa, just link me to an ebay bid that shows i'm having a laugh

my point was that to sell your phone for 'much more' than that offered by the various recycling schemes, your phone needs to be in mint condition.

I have never used these recyclers before, but I'd wager it is less hassle than trying to flog your phone on ebay. All THEY care about is that it is a working phone that isn't smashed to pieces. You send the phone with some sort of recorded delivery and they send you a cheque i'm guessing.

Overall, provided you aren't half-way through your contract you should be able to 'get a free upgrade' by recycling your current iphone after paying for the iphone 4 upgrade.

I guess the best thing to do is wait until Orange, t-mobile, vodafone, [3] and virgin have released their pricing packages and take your pick.
    I have used mazumamobile.com to get rid of an iPhone 3G that I had dropped into a bucket of water last year, I switched it off quickly and dried it out but it would only work for like less than 1 day then freeze up and not work so I left it switched off for 1 week then sent it off to mazumamobile.com and with fingers crossed they sent me a cheque for 158.00 which I cashed faster than the speed of light.

The point is that the phone does not need to be in mint condition, only in working order and all personal data deleted (restored to factory settings) they dn't even want the cables which is handy for other iPhones you may buy.

Hope this helps people who are wondering about mazumamobile.com they are very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Robcoffee View Post
    So the Unlimited Data Plan has never been unlimited on o2.
    I have been on a 35.00 tariff with O2 for nearly 3 years now and have downloaded over 1GB of data in a single day before and not had any data usage notifications or charges.
    Last edited by mwr_allen; 06-10-2010 at 02:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

i emailed them asking if you go for the early upgrade do you pay the full handset price or is there a discount and i got fobbed off saying to register my interest online i said that 220 to upgrade and pay what a new contract would cost is ridiculous when i can cancel my 10/month contract for 100 then take the same iphone 4 contract out and they havnt got back to me lol im defo changing companies O2 is full of BS

*** just checked orange website if you click iphone thee shop site is having a short period of downtime... competition started???
    Last edited by thixtythix; 06-10-2010 at 04:54 PM.

little thanx goes a long way!

Guys I have a question how much do u think my iPhone 3gs factory unlocked 16 gig had a screen protector from day 2 with box unused USB cable and charger unused headphones go for?

iPhone? More like MyPhone newyork0900's Avatar
    Thanks

I may look at going to Orange sim only, as you get more mb for your money

iPhone? More like MyPhone newyork0900's Avatar
    Thanks

Found out from O2, I only used 580mb over the last 3 months. They said the problem is with people who are using thethering to link to their computer and the downloading large files.

I will be sticking to O2.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123