Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: WWDC 2010 Gallery Up

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,808 Times in 1,228 Posts

Default WWDC 2010 Gallery Up

Many of you had emailed asking for higher res photos from our WWDC 2010 Coverage, so we've set up a gallery at:

modmyi.com/gallery/wwdc2010

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

thanx for this.
    whats the 2nd image?
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,808 Times in 1,228 Posts

The bumpers accessory from Apple. Like a rubbery piece that goes around the phone to protect it.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Matthews View Post
    The bumpers accessory from Apple. Like a rubbery piece that goes around the phone to protect it.
    Like a silicone case basically?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

There's the whole video on the apple site, just watch that if you haven't seen it..

the bumpers is not silicone case and only to protect the sides. If you go to apple site/tech specs and you see that is covering the four sides and the back and front is naked.

Quote Originally Posted by sziklassy View Post
    Like a silicone case basically?
    Less of a case, more like a frame.

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Noodle Boy View Post
    Less of a case, more like a frame.
    I guess what I was getting at, is it's silicone, correct? If that's the case, I can see myself getting this, throwing something like a zagg on the front and back, and be hppy with case protection.
    Last edited by sziklassy; 06-09-2010 at 12:23 PM.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

The whole keynotes on iTunes for free

Quote Originally Posted by sziklassy View Post
    I guess what I was getting at, is it's silicone, correct? If that's the case, I can see myself getting this, throwing something like a zagg on the front and back, and be hppy with case protection.
    Sorry Modmyi. I know this is out of the topic but I really really want to ask Sziklassy.

I saw your description under a post that you prayed for an iphone and you stole one but later, you prayed for forgiveness? Did you really do that? Im curious.

+ Zagg shield protects from stratch but not from drop. I hope they will create a plate to protect the back to prevent the shock of the drop. My iphone 2g went crazy because i dropped it once on the floor really badly and it stopped functioning well. It doesnt listen to me.
    Last edited by hoqts; 06-09-2010 at 01:18 PM.

Thanks Kyle Matthews! Good picture, proud to be you was there.

just got my ipod running iphone OS 4.0, pretty cool stuff
    Last edited by lolcats1; 06-09-2010 at 01:51 PM.

the bumpers are cool
    Name? whereswaldo
    iDevice + Firmware? 32GB Black iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
    Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No

^^That gives me a lot of errors

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hoqts View Post
    Sorry Modmyi. I know this is out of the topic but I really really want to ask Sziklassy.

I saw your description under a post that you prayed for an iphone and you stole one but later, you prayed for forgiveness? Did you really do that? Im curious.

+ Zagg shield protects from stratch but not from drop. I hope they will create a plate to protect the back to prevent the shock of the drop. My iphone 2g went crazy because i dropped it once on the floor really badly and it stopped functioning well. It doesnt listen to me.
    No I didn't, just thought it was a cool tag line LOL.

If the phone falls flat, I don't see an issue with the zag. Look at how much bend the glass allows in the fabrication process. It was amazing, to me anyway. I think the risk is it getting knocked on the sides, which is why they are making the bumper. personally, I wouldn't make it option, but rather required. Of course Apple isn't going to just throw one in though

Quote Originally Posted by EliteApple View Post
    ORRR, people can just watch it here: http://www.apple.com/quicktime/qtv/wwdc10/index.html
    Sure, if we all want to sit down and watch over an hour of footage, I guess that's an option.
    Last edited by sziklassy; 06-10-2010 at 02:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost