Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Introducing iPhone 4

Quote Originally Posted by hydroabiscuit View Post
    also, if the 3g specs for the iphone4 are UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA (850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz).....does this mean I can finally run t-mobile's 3g network?
    Ooh... good catch. It might! Guess we'll have to wait until June 24.

SHame Shame. Dont tell me that we have to stuck in ATT and not other carriers

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Noodle Boy View Post
    As for the Micro-Sim, IT WILL NOT CHANGE YOUR CONTRACT. it'll be the same as if you'd lost your phone/sim, they deactivate the current one and you get a new one. A micro one in this case. It is completely separate of the upgrade process so no you won't have to change your plan to get one.
    Ah, thanks. Good to know.

Unfortunately, I'm not eligible until March 2011 to get the $199/299 upgrade price.

any clues about price for people who people who just want to buy the phone for full cost e.g in case when our contracts expire in end of 2011?
    how would those people "upgrade" ?

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldinho10 View Post
    256mb ram? are you ****** kidding me? that's just disappointing I was also hoping gizmodo was wrong but nope, right on..mannnnn I expected muuuch more. Oh, well, it's Apple we are talking about :/
    what could you possibly want with more than 256mb of ram at this point and time..? I mean in the future, yes we are going to want more because we are going to need more. probably even next year! but as of right now 256mb is alright (:

Quote Originally Posted by hydroabiscuit View Post
    Rez, Refer to the following gizmodo article for your microsim troubles Cut My SIM: The $30 SIM-To-MicroSIM-To-SIM Converter

also, if the 3g specs for the iphone4 are UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA (850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz).....does this mean I can finally run t-mobile's 3g network?
    T-Mobile 3G Bands are 1700/2100. So no, we won't get 3G on T-Mobile..

I'd switch to AT&T in a heartbeat if they didn't require a deposit. With the $500 deposit they want from me, add on the $199.99 for the phone, I'm just gonna pay full retail.

Quote Originally Posted by djaquapimp View Post
    No 64GB? No thanks! I'll hold on to my 32GB 3GS till next year when they release the 64 GB one with 512 MB ram

We should have known that they would leave out features of this model for next years model, Which will be everything this one should have been.
    there isn't any room in this phone at this time for that! the only reason for the ipod 64GB is because there isn't any phone components and a smaller battery. i don't know why you stubborn people wont understand that. the technology isn't there yet..i mean if you want to keep your lame 3gs that has very little difference from a 3g. go ahead (:

Quote Originally Posted by tgabriel123 View Post
    what could you possibly want with more than 256mb of ram at this point and time..? I mean in the future, yes we are going to want more because we are going to need more. probably even next year! but as of right now 256mb is alright (:

Even with apple's implementation of multitasking, ram is crucial thing to have. 256MB might fall short and then next yr we will have Iphone 4[S} !! with 512 MB ram.

now AT&T's bull crap site is down.

do you think it will be avaiable at at&t stores other than apple on the 24th?

iPhone? More like MyPhone VaderForce's Avatar
    Thanks

Will have to wait for July for us Aussies!.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Noodle Boy View Post
    Quad band should allow for 3G in T-Mobile, yes.

As for the Micro-Sim, IT WILL NOT CHANGE YOUR CONTRACT. it'll be the same as if you'd lost your phone/sim, they deactivate the current one and you get a new one. A micro one in this case. It is completely separate of the upgrade process so no you won't have to change your plan to get one.
    Sorry for T-mobile users, but the above comment is inaccurate. 3G will still NOT be available for T-mobile. See article below.

iPhone 4: quadband 3G but still no T-Mobile USA love - SlashGear
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

Quote Originally Posted by shadow25 View Post
    T-Mobile 3G Bands are 1700/2100. So no, we won't get 3G on T-Mobile..
    Ah, crap. You're right. Was too excited to notice the 1700.

I'd edit it but I'm on my phone so I can't :P

SOMEONE OUTMOD ME AND MAKE THE CHANGE OR ELSE

wonder what itl cost on pay and go i n uk and what networks itl come to..

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Backslash786 View Post
    wonder what itl cost on pay and go i n uk and what networks itl come to..
    Probably whatever Networks its on at the moment and it'll probably cost whatever the 3Gs costs, the 3Gs will get a price-cut

I'm interested in the no-contract price. Hopefully its 3G[S] Pricing.

sooooooo is it better than the HTC EVO

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldinho10 View Post
    256mb ram? are you ****** kidding me? that's just disappointing I was also hoping gizmodo was wrong but nope, right on..mannnnn I expected muuuch more. Oh, well, it's Apple we are talking about :/
    They shouldnt have even released the technical specs for it, because people that dont what they are talking about will bash it.

Same thing with the 1ghz cpu in the iPad.

Its not the size of the boat that matters its the motion of the ocean.
    (i think thats how the saying goes)

It all boils down to how you use it.
    Last edited by dr0herb; 06-07-2010 at 02:28 PM.

Okay and does it have removable battery?

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast