Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Was Your AT&T Upgrade Eligibility Moved Up?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Just found out my eligibility was moved up and i bought a 3gs a couple weeks after its release. I have a 3g 16gb with a chrome red case that's essentially brand new and a 32gb 3gs thats used but in excellent condition.

Im waiting for ios4 and its unlock/jb to sell it to get more money. Both come with a ton of extras like cases, screenprotectors, etc. Anyone know what i can expect to get for them on ebay?

Ive seen lately cause the new iphone prices have dropped but how dramatically? Im looking to get ~700 for both, is that too much or maybe i can get more? Anyone else sell their devices lately that can shed some light? Thanks.

Don't wait for ios4. It won't make a difference. The sooner you sell, the more money you'll get. Like I said, I just sold a 16gb 3G on eBay for $350. What color is your 3GS? For some reason you can get more money for white devices. Whatever color they are, you should easily get over $700 for the both of them. Just look around on eBay and see what others are charging.

My iPhone is a Part of Me area51crypto's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by snowmandc View Post
    I got my att 2 year contract with an ipgone 3gs on november 2009 so like 8 months ago and it says im eligable with an $18 fee! wow that was real fast for an upgrade!!!
    You better check that again as I got mine in Sept of 2009 and it will be May of 2011 before I can update!

Quote Originally Posted by area51crypto View Post
    You better check that again as I got mine in Sept of 2009 and it will be May of 2011 before I can update!
    It is probably true. Remember it is not about how fast your contract ends. ATT calculates eligibility based on how much you pay a month (To see if you have payed off the non-sub of your current phone and how fast), and other stuff...

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789