Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Rumor: New iPhone Available June 18th

Default Rumor: New iPhone Available June 18th
    AT&T Reps Report High Sales Quotas for the month of June

According to BGR, AT&T reps have reported an unusually high sales quota for the month of June, which leads BGR to believe that there is a good chance the new iPhone will go on sale on Friday, June 18th 2010. And I agree, based on the information at hand and the timing of WWDC.

"Well so what if sales quotas are high?" you may be asking. What needs to be understood is that with the amount of sales required in one month, and the average amount of units sold each month, AT&T wouldn't be able to meet the unusually high quota for June if the iPhone were to be released a week later or in July. The extremely high demand for sales this month is a good indication that something is around the corner. Timing coincides with WWDC as well, so this could be it folks.

Keep your eyes peeled, as June 18th isn't far away and WWDC is right around the corner.

Image via Nowhere
    Source: BGR

Quote Originally Posted by flintTC View Post
    My brother is a store manager for AT&T and I asked him about these unsusually high quotas after reading this post. He said to me that in his district there has been no unsusual increas in quotas for this month. It's business as usual until official word from apple comes around. If any stores quotas have been increased is because of the productivity from the previous month. Even knowing this I still hope it comes sooner then later.
    Last edited by Nick Hesson; 06-04-2010 at 07:53 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Hesson For This Useful Post:

santacruzlocal (06-04-2010)

I may be jumping ship to verizon after my contract runs out next year…

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reggie6801 For This Useful Post:

Doran (06-05-2010), Mareshalu (06-04-2010)

18-21st would be a good bet
    Something Hidden in iPhone 4---Steve Jobs twitter

Cant wait...

the screen looks so clear, even in that mockup! my favorite part by far is the higher resolution and more RAM!

Quote Originally Posted by reggie6801 View Post
    Seeya!

iPhone? More like MyPhone law111's Avatar
    Thanks

Apple, please fry my noodle in disbelief with what the next generation iPhone as to offer!
    iPhone Firmware - 4.1
    Service - AT&T
    Device - iPhone 4 BLACK 16GB

Thanks

I'm eligible for an upgrade on the 24th! I hope I can slide a week early

i jizzed my pantz!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Eagleye's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by reggie6801 View Post
    Cant wait for all you guys to run to verizon and kill their network. Hopefully AT&T will perform a little better once you all jump ship.

--- and that mock up is so sexy... i really gotta buckle down and learn how to render stuff like that.
    Last edited by Eagleye; 06-04-2010 at 06:30 PM. Reason: side note

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagleye For This Useful Post:

TheGrandFinale2001 (06-04-2010)

Green Apple
    Thanks

My brother is a store manager for AT&T and I asked him about these unsusually high quotas after reading this post. He said to me that in his district there has been no unsusual increas in quotas for this month. It's business as usual until official word from apple comes around. If any stores quotas have been increased is because of the productivity from the previous month. Even knowing this I still hope it comes sooner then later.

I'll be jumping ship as well. I'm not going to support a carrier that doesn't believe in offering unlimited data. Yes technically it's 5gb, and yes I know I can get grandfathered in, I just don't believe in supporting their cause. The past two months I've used over 2gb of data. Mainly because I travel a lot and use Slacker radio wherever I go. I don't see how at&t thinks 2gb is enough. It's ridiculous and I'd love to see everyone jump ship just to boycott them and make them rethink their decision on that, but I know that would never happen.

MMI's Official Devil Dog santacruzlocal's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll wait until July 1st, Just so I don't have to punch someone in the face who is in line talking all the cool things he saw in a commercial somewhere or something a friend told him.

formerly known as Method2001 TheGrandFinale2001's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleye View Post
    Cant wait for all you guys to run to verizon and kill their network. Hopefully AT&T will perform a little better once you all jump ship.

--- and that mock up is so sexy... i really gotta buckle down and learn how to render stuff like that.
    Ha, that's funny lol.

I'm not sure how much longer I can wait
    Last edited by TheGrandFinale2001; 06-04-2010 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

crap, my upgrade eligibility isn't until June 26th...if it does come out a few days earlier hopefully they'll just let me slide and upgrade.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by santacruzlocal View Post
    I'll wait until July 1st, Just so I don't have to punch someone in the face who is in line talking all the cool things he saw in a commercial somewhere or something a friend told him.
    I'm with you on that! Walk in, buy a phone, walk out. No waiting in line for untold hours only to be stuck in a bottle neck of new phones being activated.

And yes, having to listen to the "Apple" folk with Apple stickers on everything they own, talking about all things Apple and how great the iPhone is. What a waste of a day!

Quote Originally Posted by santacruzlocal View Post

Ya what this guy said. Dumb kids and hipsters. Bahahaha

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperextension View Post
    I'm with you on that! Walk in, buy a phone, walk out. No waiting in line for untold hours only to be stuck in a bottle neck of new phones being activated.
    You guys ever heard of buying online?

That is where I will be purchasing the day it is announced. That is how I got my 3GS delivered on the day it was available in stores.
    kwickone I.T.H.

Even with all the themes i can put on my phone i think apple should have done something to spruce up the ui a little.
    IF I HELPED PLEASE HIT THANKS

Quote Originally Posted by flintTC View Post
    Thanks for the update!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast