+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Rumor: New iPhone Available June 18th

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Woah is the iPhone really gonna be out in June??? Omg were you able did you predict such things???
    iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Woah is the iPhone really gonna be out in June??? Omg were you able did you predict such things???

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chrisrotolo View Post
    18-21st would be a good bet

Let's hope so, even though I won't be able to afford it until the end of June as I'm spent up for my holiday... Doh!

Thanks
    i got my 3GS on a new o2 contract on release day last June here in the UK.

can't upgrade until 23rd June. any other o2 users in the same boat gettin the same upgrade date?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    will that be a UK or a US date?

And any word on a price?

My iPhone is a Part of Me DJM AutoWerkz's Avatar
    Thanks

Will AT&T customers be able to preorder online and buy it at full price.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I'm very selfishly hoping this date is accurate. Upgrade eligibility on the 20th, and I leave on a cruise July 2. I want my new iPhone on vacation!

iPhone? More like MyPhone ro0oney's Avatar
    Thanks

I plan on either sell my iPhone 3gs or give it away, but I wanna make sure there is no problem with the new 4g
    i can't wait!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Great

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cerote View Post
    Anybody can be a fanboy of anything. It is just a matter of what they like. I mean look you are on a prime stance to being a EVO "fanboy". No matter what there will be someone that likes a product or service. There are hardcore people that standby a service or product. But there are a great many that just love the devices and if another compan comes up with something just as good they would move to that device. But for the time being those people agree with product/service because they enjoy it for the time being.
    The definition of fanboy isn't simply being a fan. It is not seeing, or not wanting to see, the flaws in the thing which you are a fan of. That and justifying those flaws in ridiculous ways).
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

iPhone? More like MyPhone giancarlo's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperextension View Post
    I'm with you on that! Walk in, buy a phone, walk out. No waiting in line for untold hours only to be stuck in a bottle neck of new phones being activated.

And yes, having to listen to the "Apple" folk with Apple stickers on everything they own, talking about all things Apple and how great the iPhone is. What a waste of a day!
    I find that to be the most entertaining part of the experience. The MOB of people, the news cameras...everybody so excited for a PHONE!

Quote Originally Posted by McQuackers View Post
    I can understand the Apple fanboys, but do we really have ATT fanboys too?

I'm against Apple's heavyhanded stances towards App Store standards and their constant milking of OS improvements (3.0 for Copy/Paste? Really?)

Gettin' mah EVO tomorrow. I'm just disappointed I wasn't aware of just how bad ATT's call quality was compared to the other carriers until recently.

Go to websites and forums that are for modding Verizon and Sprint phones....see how many people there bash their carriers. Nobody...nobody will ever be 100% content with their service.
    Last edited by giancarlo; 06-05-2010 at 08:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hey i have a question. Is there any way possible for me to get a contract with ATT right now but not get a phone, and just wait till the iphone 4g comes out then get it. So i don't have to have the limited data plan? Or do i have to buy a phone if i get a contract?

thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

So if the 4G comes out on June 18th, what is the best "guesstimation" for when an unlock for the 3.1.3 will be out?

iPhone? More like MyPhone iMrBrett's Avatar
    Thanks

Just called AT&T and mentioned a new iPhone he kept correcting me saying there is not going to be a new phone just software. He said the guy left a modified iPhone at a bar which is fake. Lol so I asked him when my upgrade date is he said June 18th. This date is looking better and better

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kwickone View Post
    You guys ever heard of buying online?

That is where I will be purchasing the day it is announced. That is how I got my 3GS delivered on the day it was available in stores.
    +1

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ro0oney View Post
    I plan on either sell my iPhone 3gs or give it away, but I wanna make sure there is no problem with the new 4g
    i can't wait!
    I'll take it

iPhone? More like MyPhone Excel Wiz's Avatar
    Thanks

I just want a new iPhone!!!!

MacBook Pro 15" Core i7|4GB|500GB|HiRes
    iPhone 4 16GB
    iPhone 3G 8GB

Green Apple
    Thanks

I'm just glad that its most likely in June. I'm trying to sell my phone in the next few days and I don't like being without an iphone for an extended period of time.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rkswat View Post
    So basically your getting rid of a phone and provider you like simply to "spite" at&t/apple. Way to take a stand!

Do you really think at&t will miss you? Do you really think there won't be 100 people to replace you? You know how many people DON'T get the iPhone BECAUSE of the $30 mandatory data package? Lots and lots.... so see ya later and good luck!
    Yeah thats exactly right, I'm getting rid of the iphone because I'm not going to support at&t's cause. I have nothing against apple, other than the fact that they really need to find a second carrier to partner up with here in the U.S. Also do you know how many other phones out there require a $30 data package. The iPhone isn't the only phone out there that requires that you know. Will at&t miss me? Probably not, but I bet if people would take a stand and leave them, instead of being perfectly ok with the fact that at&t is screwing people that wish to tether and new customers over, then yeah I bet they would miss all of us, and they would rethink their whole tiered pricing plans and what they think is best for their customers. Personally I want to be able to use the phone as advertised. Good luck doing your multitasking and listening to Pandora radio at the same time, and trying to keep it all under 2gb. Also enjoy paying an additional $10 for each gb of data while I'm on another carrier only paying $30 for 5gb....so see ya later and try not to drop your next call while you're at it.

Thanks

Just called AT&T to check my date: mines 7/22/2010...kinda sucks! How much would the new phone be with an upgrade? Would it be worth it to just sell my 3GS and buy it out right or just wait extra month and get upgrade price? People have been emailing and calling about my 3GS already

My iPhone is a Part of Me GrandMstrBud's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm wondering if sales will drop with AT&T's new data plans.