Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Rumor: New iPhone Available June 18th

I have 2 finals and the ragnar relay on the 18th. Of course it's on this day.

Thanks

I am excited

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't wait till when its released, Due to time zones, I'll have to see it in the evening so I shall pass my time playing MW2 all day, like I do everyday anyway lol

MBP 15" 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo Nvidia 9400M 9600GT 256MB OS X 10.6.4 Windows 7 June 2009
    iPhone 4 August 28th

assuming the unveiling is on june 7, this seems like a realistic date
    Name? whereswaldo
    iDevice + Firmware? 32GB Black iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
    Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No

Thanks

July 2 its my birthday, I reach my date for full upgrade(may 27), I think that could be the best birthday present for me this year!!!
    The New i4

I want an immediate pre-order option the same day they announce it so I can have it paid and in the mail release day.

Who waits in line nowadays?

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

Last time I waited for my 3gs was less than an hour. My company is right next to ATT store and when I got out of the train at 8am, i am like the 5th person on the line to get it activated. I don't mind doing it again since Verizon is a block away from my company. haha

may be a dumb question but i got tmobile...i know i have to wait for a j/b and unlock, but can you still just get a phone from apple at full price without att account? or do you have to have att to even buy at regular full price? correct me if i'm wrong here... i'd really rather not have to deal with ebay for the new phone...

so ready for the new idevice...

Quote Originally Posted by chemalito View Post
    July 2 its my birthday, I reach my date for full upgrade(may 27), I think that could be the best birthday present for me this year!!!
    We have the same birthday! Yeah birth brothers!

Oh the otherside, if the iPhone goes to Sprint OR T-Mobile I'll be more than happy to purchase it. Plus, T-Mobile would probably allow a data only plan, and I can use Skype or a VOIP service for 5 a month along with a txting app and save a bundle on my phone plans. Yay 4.0 multitasking!

I can understand the Apple fanboys, but do we really have ATT fanboys too?

I'm against Apple's heavyhanded stances towards App Store standards and their constant milking of OS improvements (3.0 for Copy/Paste? Really?)

Gettin' mah EVO tomorrow. I'm just disappointed I wasn't aware of just how bad ATT's call quality was compared to the other carriers until recently.

Man is it Monday yet???

Anybody can be a fanboy of anything. It is just a matter of what they like. I mean look you are on a prime stance to being a EVO "fanboy". No matter what there will be someone that likes a product or service. There are hardcore people that standby a service or product. But there are a great many that just love the devices and if another compan comes up with something just as good they would move to that device. But for the time being those people agree with product/service because they enjoy it for the time being.

That's Paul McCartney's birthday... A double whammy

iPhone? More like MyPhone Doran's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by McQuackers View Post
    I can understand the Apple fanboys, but do we really have ATT fanboys too?

I'm against Apple's heavyhanded stances towards App Store standards and their constant milking of OS improvements (3.0 for Copy/Paste? Really?)

Gettin' mah EVO tomorrow. I'm just disappointed I wasn't aware of just how bad ATT's call quality was compared to the other carriers until recently.
    LOL HTC Fanboy!!!! That's just funny.......

Anyway, I got my 3GS in July last year and my upgrade date had changed from July 20th to June 21st, could be some truth here.....
    Last edited by Doran; 06-05-2010 at 02:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisrotolo View Post
    18-21st would be a good bet

I can tell you exactly where the 18th comes from.

The first iPhone was announced then released 5 months later.

The 3g came out roughly 1 month after its release. It was a Friday.

Te 3gs came out *11 days* after its announcement. It was a Friday.

The 18th happens to be 11 days later on a Friday from this year's announcement. Moreover, there are several indicators that it will be out in the month of June and not even "late June", so the 18th seems the most reasonable.

Basically this is not a rumor started by any particular source claiming to be close to Apple, just a common sense combination of the facts.

Lol at the carrier wars tnk god for factory unlocked the only problem is I'll have to wait for it to
    hit stores so what it'll gimme
    more time with my 8 month old 3gs on os 4 if released

Quote Originally Posted by siphyn87 View Post
    I'll be jumping ship as well. I'm not going to support a carrier that doesn't believe in offering unlimited data. Yes technically it's 5gb, and yes I know I can get grandfathered in, I just don't believe in supporting their cause. The past two months I've used over 2gb of data. Mainly because I travel a lot and use Slacker radio wherever I go. I don't see how at&t thinks 2gb is enough. It's ridiculous and I'd love to see everyone jump ship just to boycott them and make them rethink their decision on that, but I know that would never happen.
    So basically your getting rid of a phone and provider you like simply to "spite" at&t/apple. Way to take a stand!

Do you really think at&t will miss you? Do you really think there won't be 100 people to replace you? You know how many people DON'T get the iPhone BECAUSE of the $30 mandatory data package? Lots and lots.... so see ya later and good luck!
    Last edited by rkswat; 06-05-2010 at 02:06 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast