Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone OS 4.0 Beta Unlock : BlackSn0w Ported by msft.guy

Pretty sure the reasons for notcrrleasing have Bern stated many times, constantly posting wishes for it won't do a thing to make it cone quicker

awesome job. i love the dev team!
    iPhone 3gs 16gb
    JB via Spirit 3.1.3
    iPhone 4... get in my pocket!

Quote Originally Posted by s4boost View Post
    awesome job. i love the dev team!
    I sometimes wonder if people even bother reading the posts, or even have a clue who made what.

This post has zero to do with the dev team, it's a port of blacksn0w (made by Geohot) by msftguy to the 4.0 beta 4 on the 3GS, notice the lack of the dev team there, so how about thanking the people actually involved, rather than just running to the reply button before reading anything past "iPhone OS Beta Unlock" and stopping to see what it's about and then give credit where credit is due, kinda sucks for the people who do the work to then have everyone thanking a completely different set of people.

Apologies for the rant, but it's already been said multiple times in the thread and people just don't seem to bother reading.

please does anyone have itunes 9.2 for windows

iPhone? More like MyPhone ro0oney's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kholjeva View Post
    read that it's gonna be available for us windows users withing a week or 2... anytime be4 June 21st

Yep, it's not available to anyone yet, but no rush to update yet since you won't need it til OS4 goes public anyway

Quote Originally Posted by kholjeva View Post
    1'st, itunes 9.2 is ONLY available for MAC as it is still in beta version. 2'nd, you need an iphone dev account..

Sux for me cause my main itunes Library is on PC, but can't complain..
    I'm a violent computer geek!

I installed iTunes 9.2 beta and got a cop[y of RedSn0w 9.5b5-1 and am happily running iOS4 GM with multitasking on an iPhone 3G

Looking forward to week after next to get my paws on an iPhone 4

Quote Originally Posted by danfarmer View Post
    1'st, itunes 9.2 is ONLY available for MAC as it is still in beta version. 2'nd, you need an iphone dev account..

Sux for me cause my main itunes Library is on PC, but can't complain..
    you dont need the dev account. iOS4 GM will work for anyone.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123