Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can't Get Enough Of These iPhone 4 Leaks : More Images and Concepts

Them designs look well good in my opinion!

White is better

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

I can;t decide white or black. Both just looks so damn nice!

Quote Originally Posted by deshawn1680 View Post
    Well considering what you will have to go through to get it, I am quite content to keep true to my 3GS.
    What exactly will we have to go through?

Quote Originally Posted by M4tt Dam0n View Post
    Fail analogy.

Girls get fatter and stop putting make up and start being a b**** to you. That's when problems start and then you decide to break up. Then you find another girl that is 2x sexier and is better inside.
    Fail response to a fail analogy.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyalaa View Post
    Well, Am I the only one who thinks that the design is nice!?

Did u guyz notice that the carrier is RogerS??
    Did you also notice that the picture of the springboard used in that pic is an old one? Look at the 3G icon.
    Last edited by sziklassy; 06-04-2010 at 08:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
    Aluminum and black with nice sharp lines just like my MacBook Pro, and my iMac and my iPad. The iPhone is the ONLY Apple product that doesn't fit their overall design scheme. I for one LOVE the new phone and product continuity. Let the pre-orders begin!!
    I wholeheartedly agree. I have never been a fan of the rounded back design (I want my phone to lay flat, and the more surface touching the table the less sliding the phone will do.) This makes the iPhone look like less of a toy and more like a grown-up device. I love it and can't wait for my upgrade date in July.

The only beef I have is my wife got me a Mophie Juice Pack Air for Christmas and the now phone won't fit it. I love that case... oh well, I'll just sell it with my phone for extra $$$. Oh, and the fact that I JUST bought a TomTom car dock. I HOPE it fits in that thing!

What's Jailbreak?
    U hear that...................... Thats me doing your mom
    Thanks

I like it better then the old one.

i cant see how that little hole be a flash. if it is i dont think it can light up anything.

thats not a flash. that is a two way camera that steve jobs uses to spy on jailbreakers

Default D'Nice 1
    Can't wait!

They definitely look like they are trying to tie all there product designs together. Macs of every size. It also looks a lot sturdier than the glass to the edge previous 2G/3G models.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'll pass. Still using fully JB 3G, 3.1.2, Blackrain & Snow. It's a little slow, but fully fills my needs.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Call out of thin Air...
    I still use my 3G, too, the color display is much better than on the 3G[S].
    And the 3G[S]' use to have small layout-problems without even touching it, I had this on 2 different phones.
    Just to hope that the technical quality won't get lighter and lighter !

As of the style, they have ever looked like old Mercedesses,
    somewhat oldfashioned compared to the efforts Apple has ever made for the look of the computers !
    Now, they put even plastic around the screen. Not so much to my taste...

I hoped that the new one would be more elegant, rather kind of this. No ?

original message from nickhesson

I gotta say though, I'm still not a fan of this design.. it seems way to bulky, and square like. Reminds me of those really old MP3 Players before iPods. What do you think?
    A bit disappointed, too. Thanks for the documentation, Nick !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -iphone-air.jpg  
    Last edited by Rocky34; 06-04-2010 at 09:14 PM. Reason: forgot to say thanks to Nick for the photo collection
    LiveClock Shiny Apple Theme, including LiveClock Dark - hmm, candlelight... - is on Cydia
    . . . . . . . (On iPhone 4 you'll have to put both out of their "Themes"-folder. Sorry for that)

iPhone? More like MyPhone nautical79's Avatar
    Thanks

The design its not curve adapt to the hand type, and this idea its a money maker for case developers, ready, here i go,,,,, Case with rounded back like the old iphone adapt to teh curve of the hand.... so what do you think pretty swet ha.
    Common Sense Its Not So Common

Sweet. Looking at these I'm def going to go for the black iphone this time.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345