Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can't Get Enough Of These iPhone 4 Leaks : More Images and Concepts

Default Screen size
    I love the new design but I for one could care less about alot of the upgrades on it. The only thing I wanted was a bigger screen and not one leak has a bigger screen. I'm an apple fan boy but really thinking about going to HTC for the big *** screen.

My iPhone is a Part of Me kuhndsn's Avatar
    Thanks

love the design but hate the gaps... Nonetheless I like the MacBook Pro-ish look to it. I am not much of a "got to have the newest" device. But this one will replace my 3GS. Speed and the fact that it will complement my MacBook Pro.

DK

Retired Moderator A Retired Mod's Avatar
    Thanks

Ready to pre-order!!!

Cant wait for it
    IF I HELPED PLEASE HIT THANKS

My iPhone is a Part of Me kuhndsn's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh and yes apple... I will JB and unlock! Not for the free apps but for my custom preferences, and to slide in my overseas sim when I travel... Want a solution to stop the JB, you ask? LOWER your roaming charges! LMAO. Its my device I paid for it so I should be able to unlock and use it how I wish... Sorry ATT. Perhaps my 20 plus yrs in the military is influencing my feeling of "freedom" a bit too far?!? Nahhhhh... ;-)

DK

My iPhone is a Part of Me vantheman169's Avatar
    Thanks

Everyone is complaining about the design which i dont care for the seams either, BUT you know damn well your going to put a case on it so you wont see them anyways! So who gives a crap? I am more interested in the front facing camera, more ram, better speakers ect. Screw the gaps i dont care! I have a white iphone 3gs with a black otterbox case on it...so suck it up..cuz u know your going to buy it no matter what it looks like!

Thanks

I love it.

I love it. Can't wait to get one. I hate the 3g/3gs design

one word,,, ugly

iPhone? More like MyPhone Excel Wiz's Avatar
    Thanks

I think I like the black one better now after seeing them side by side. This is gonna be a tough decision

MacBook Pro 15" Core i7|4GB|500GB|HiRes
    iPhone 4 16GB
    iPhone 3G 8GB

Quote Originally Posted by Zystem View Post
    Looks like the ipad had a baby with down syndrome.
    Nah more like the iPhone had a fat baby that couldn't stop eating and didn't exercise. Kinda like that 400lbs 7 year old. iPhone can do more than what the iPad does and it fits in your pocket. I don't wanna carry a tablet around everywhere I go to check my email and browse the web etc...
    Last edited by M4tt Dam0n; 06-04-2010 at 03:01 AM.
    I'm MYAATT DAAAMOOON!!!

A real chocolate bar.. But I actually thinks the 3GS now look a whole lot better.. This phone isn't bad either but the chrome side should have been more sleek or should I say fully rendered?

Very nice ill get one
    3gs iPhone 32gb-Jailbroken factory unlocked
    iPhone 4 jailbroken & factory unlocked

It's kinda like a girl you've been with for 3-4 yrs. She has changed not only in her looks but her size as well. But in the end, it's what's on the "inside" that counts. =)

I would get one but I just got a htc desire it looks like the same specs really so I dot care but love the design let's see how long far a jailbreak 2 hours maybe lol

Why does it have the older OS, not the 4.0? and cant even see the Compass app.

Quote Originally Posted by mr1080p View Post
    It's kinda like a girl you've been with for 3-4 yrs. She has changed not only in her looks but her size as well. But in the end, it's what's on the "inside" that counts. =)
    Fail analogy.

Girls get fatter and stop putting make up and start being a b**** to you. That's when problems start and then you decide to break up. Then you find another girl that is 2x sexier and is better inside.
    I'm MYAATT DAAAMOOON!!!

my iPhone already makes me happy, my laptop too, but my country coach doesn't make me happy at all.
    what can I do? you can't be happy all at once at all.
    I just hope the next iPhone makes me happier. I just hope i can afford it!
    Quote Originally Posted by adp View Post
    June 7th.

Next week is probably the most memorable of my year. iPhone announce date, World Cup, brand new i7 core laptop. What else can I ask?

BTW the rear lens in the white iPhone look bigger that the original Gizmodo pics.

Well considering what you will have to go through to get it, I am quite content to keep true to my 3GS. It's my first iphone purchase and what 4G has to offer in addition just isn't enough for me to jump on the band-wagon.

iPhone? More like MyPhone ro0oney's Avatar
    Thanks

white looks good
    more like silver

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast