Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SNES HD for iPad Demo : Use Your iPhone As The Controller

Green Apple
    Thanks

This is awesome, but I'd rather have the Wiimote support. Physical buttons are much less frustrating. This is something that would definitely draw attention, as well as envy!
    Thanks for sharing this

this is nice,cant wait to try it.

Default iPad + iPhone 3GS = pure SNES happiness!!!
    Just installed....love it!!! great way to keep busy at work!

This guy is definitely on to something with this whole, using the iPhone/ iPod touch as a controller thing. It's a good idea. No clue why it wasn't thought of faster. But I'm not one to talk....

That's so cool, now my gf with a itouch can play with me on my iPad and iPhone. That feat. is the only reason imma put a emu on my iPad, was holding off.

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 565 Posts

Just posted this thread in the why I am not buying the iPad thread.... this is really neat and it was fun to see this demo as well!

"Always remember your special and unique!"

Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Thanks

damn! glad i ordered my iPad!
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

iPhone? More like MyPhone ForumSnoBorderRK's Avatar
    Thanks

fyi; all ROMs/emulator games are completely illegal.
    also, buying/downloading/ripping roms yourself, is also illegal and has a copyright violation connected to it-- even if you own the game and/or system.

take a look
    Nintendo of America Inc. Legal Information
    Last edited by ForumSnoBorderRK; 06-02-2010 at 01:05 AM.
    -[r]
    if you can, please [thank] me if i helped you or you liked what i said! :]

This is actually swaying me towards getting an iPad, lol.
    "Spaceships don't come equipped with rear view mirrors..." -Andre Benjamin the 3000th

Exclamation Yea
    I just used it on my iPad it's super sick, but I already see a few glitches.... When u try to rotate the ipad which playin a game it crashes, and the games don't save either.... Plz fix... Other than that this sick *** app is legit.....

Why has noone made this for a PC laptop?
    I'm MYAATT DAAAMOOON!!!

This is cool, i love it! Its a great concept but my gripe with having no tactile feedback on buttons extends to this. Just tried to play mario kart on it and struggled to get thru the first race on 4 lives! Overstear city :P

Very awesome! I wonder if I can convince my employer to let me jailbreak my work iPad... :-D
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

Quote Originally Posted by giancarlo View Post
    let's be honest about this....it's just a cool thing to show off. I mean where else can you really take full use of this except for your home or a living room? Nonetheless, why play it off a 10" screen when the majority of households that have an iPad surely have a flat screen in the living room...get my drift? Props to the guy that spent countless hours between the porting and bluetooth iphone dongle.....but if anything this motivates me less to get an ipad. Port it on my desktop that I have connected to my 55" LED TV and give me a physical remote with buttons. The guy blamed losing on talking while playing....but it looks like the remote size will make everybody feel like they have fat thumbs. Does anyone stand playing an emulator on the iphone or itouch? I couldn't stand it having to look where my fingers fall and the hole "lift and press" instead of sliding your thumb to the next button. Haha...imagine trying to do the FATALITIES on the ported mortal kombat....lol, i'm laughing right now thinking about it
    Because the lady is watching Law & Order on the 55" LED, and as long as I'm "spending time with her" thats why I'm playing SNES on my iPad on the couch next to her, capice?

Default Wow!!!!
    That's the coolest thing I've ever seen......

I can't say nothing else other than....SICK!

previously known as iPhoneman2K, iphoneman76 iPhoneMuscle's Avatar
    Thanks

I love this but my video kicks way more *** then this one!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i don't like the delay when you hit a button on the iphone. other than that it's pretty cool, if there was a way to fix the delay then that would be great.

How do i get this from cydia? can not find it. Thanks!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast