Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple's 4G Plan B

iPhone? More like MyPhone wareagle5693's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chakraj View Post
    If Apple uses the same lame designe, then its Hello HTC evo. and a 4+ inch screen....
    well if you ask me... it's hello EVO in the next couple weeks anyways.. possibly a bye bye iPhone we'll have to see

As long as the 4G has an HD screen, then I'm not too fussed about anything else. More GB would be nice, and a better rear camera. The front camera is a total waste of time - many phones over the last couple of years have had video calling, and I never used it.

I'm sitting here with my HTC HD2 in my pocket praying that the new iPhone is what I want so that I can ditch this thing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by badass1469 View Post
    after reading all these post by other people, as well as putting some thought into this situation; i'd say that apple is for sure going to release this leaked iPhone that we have been seeing, sure i don't have proof of this BUT, one thing that made me jump to this conclusion is that the previous "new" iPhone that came out was nothing but a 3g"s" with a minor upgrade. Your probably wondering what that has to do with anything, well here it goes, of course this is only my opinion. i think that apple has been working on this iPhone for about 2 years now they were gonna release it last year in 09, but it was yet to be perfected. So that plan b they r talking about now is probably the same as the 3gs(i think that the 3gs was a plan b iPhone) , and this is why i belive that the wwdc keynote is will for sure announce the latest and greatest iPhone cuz they have had 2 years to work on this iPhone that looks so bad *****. Oh and for that other dork thats wondering if hes the only one that is in love with the 3g and 3gs case and thinks that the new iPhone case is ugly, u suck and yes ur the only one that likes the old iPhone cuz the new iPhone looks wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy batter.
    that totally makes sense bro..i forgot that i read an article saying they've been working on this phone for 2 years..pphheeww. ya they're definitely releasing the leaked phone.. im 99% sure.

Quote Originally Posted by lolcats1 View Post
    erm, they already have
    They have? First gen (phone one) looked nothing like 3g (phone two) which looked just like the 3gs (phone three). I don't see how your math fits.

Thanks

We don't really know anything to be honest. I am sure the Vietnamese site is accurate they were with the mysterious white MacBook spec model and probably the iPhone 4g would have been nice to see it plugged into iTunes.

i really don't understand you 3g users?? have you not used a 3gs? if you like lag so much why don't you just get an Android?(not speaking to 3g hackers) maybe you're all just not smart enough to unlock, sell for $250 and buy a 3gs for $199. I appreciate the complaints, it keeps apple on their feet and i think we should expect nothing but the best. if android was really doing something then we wouldn't be mad, we'd just buy a phone on android.
    Last edited by Tedomcmillan; 05-28-2010 at 10:44 PM. Reason: wrong information

No OLED ? That SUX big time. WTF . How many different upgrades does a guy have to wait till Apple gets it right . What a bunch of DB's .

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull2o08 View Post
    so either there is a totally new design with upgraded HD camera, front facing camera.... or we get the same design with same camera? did i read that right?
    Thats also what i understand from it...

WWDC huge unveil: meet the backup iPhone!

Lol I spose I read spotty record sumwhere so I'm gona make ful scal prep fr the leaked one the theory abt 3gs being planb is beleivable

Every company has a "Plan B". Or at least they should. This seems like some kind of crappy story Apple is trying to put out to make people think there's a chance that the leaked v4 iPhone we saw might not come out.

Gigs up Apple. We saw your new phone and we won't be as surprised as you want us to be. Sorry.

iPhone? More like MyPhone onelow99's Avatar
    Thanks

I think the new unibody industrial design is gorgeous. Enough with the the shiny chrome crap. But come on Apple, the same old square icons and boring UI?....get with it. The new body + new UI = THE SEX. I messed around with the Incredible the other day - stunning. If they dont get this phone right, I think I'll be hoppin' on the HTC/Android train too.

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

They need to get away from the current design. Hopefully they will release the phone seen in the wild.

Quote Originally Posted by Tedomcmillan View Post
    i really don't understand you 3g users?? have you not used a 3gs? if you like lag so much why don't you just get an Android?(not speaking to 3g hackers) maybe you're all just not smart enough to unlock, sell for $700, buy a 3gs and have $350 in your pocket. I appreciate the complaints, it keeps apple on their feet and i think we should expect nothing but the best. if android was really doing something then we wouldn't be mad, we'd just buy a phone on android.
    LOL good luck getting much over $300 for a 3G, unlocked or not.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to fish2k6 For This Useful Post:

Tedomcmillan (05-28-2010)

If this happends am going with something else.

See Ya Apple.

if this is true hello HTC EVO

Quote Originally Posted by rkswat View Post
    They have? First gen (phone one) looked nothing like 3g (phone two) which looked just like the 3gs (phone three). I don't see how your math fits.

those were all 3 generations of the iphone. are you trying to make a joke here? they are all exactly the same
    Last edited by lolcats1; 05-27-2010 at 08:59 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Apple is not going with a plan B, the N91 will never be mass produced. This is just like the iPod touch with the camera. fart

Quote Originally Posted by lolcats1 View Post

those were all 3 generations of the iphone. are you trying to make a joke here? they are all exactly the same
    The middle pic is of the 2G - completely different from the 3G / 3GS

The square edges on the 'leaked' model may look cool on a laptop but are certainly not something I want to hold in my hand or want in my pocket.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Quote Originally Posted by fish2k6 View Post
    LOL good luck getting much over $300 for a 3G, unlocked or not.
    I sold two unlocked 3G 8GB on eBay last week. One sold for $325, the other for $355. Both were in good condition but still used.

The price has risen since 3.1.3 was released and thus made unlocked ones harder to come by.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to jdm.accord For This Useful Post:

Tedomcmillan (05-28-2010)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast