Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T Hints 4th Gen iPhone to be Available in June

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleye View Post
    Still not so keen on the new design. However, the idea of not owning the "newest & bestest" iphone will probably eat away at me as Im surrounded by the unbelievable marketing powers of apple until I finally cant take it and will storm into an apple retail store and forfeit my money for the "better" device, leaving my perfectly adequate 3GS in the dust. WHY APPLE?!? WHY MUST YOU TORTURE ME! (And my poor wife who doesn't understand the value of your products and would rather spend money on silly things like water, electric, air conditioning!)
    Word for word, I might as well had been the author of this statement.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by twitchthecat View Post
    Word for word, I might as well had been the author of this statement.
    and all along I thought I was the only one with a wife with crazy needs such as the one's listed above.

on a different note, i've been following all the rumors of the new iphone this summer but don't recall any news about this: do we know if the new iphone will support HDSPA?! (the 7.2Mbps 3G network) this might be the kicker for me... if it won't support HDSPA (assuming most major metropolitan areas like LA, San Fran, Seattle will be covered), i think i'm gonna go with Sprint's EVO...

this isnt a hint. its obvious to all us usual apple boys and girls.
    killall Terminal[]

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I'm curious what people think the price will be on the new iphone when it's released.

I've still got some time left on my 30 day return on my Incredible, but may have to pick up a dumbphone from ATT if the release date on the new iphone looks too far off.

Does anyone believe there will be a $199 version like there was with the 16gb 3gs?

/grumble - I knew I should have waited on picking up my new phone.

ill have the phone the day its in the store...!! mo questions about it.!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234