+ Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Best Buy Employee "Confirms" iPhone Coming to Sprint

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Well if the iPhone went to Sprint my sister would be happy!
    Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,000 Times in 564 Posts

Well if the iPhone went to Sprint my sister would be happy!

"Always remember your special and unique!"

Green Apple
    Thanks

Slap ! Wake up ! It was all a dream.

iPhone? More like MyPhone sandstorm77's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by giancarlo View Post
    AT&T raised their ETF because ppl would get a $99 3g, then pay $175 next month to cancel and keeps the phone. Then turn around and sell that phone for a $50 hike unlocked to a tmobile user. Sh!T, i did it when my 3g fell in the pool and ATT wanted to charge me $500 for another one. I opened a new line, paid $199 for another 3g then disconnected the line after 30 days.....

And I have additional proof that the iphone will be in a sprint store near you. With that new sprint commercial with the guy with the forehead that can be easily called a "sixhead" cuz it fits more than 4 fingers. If you notice when he's babbling that BS about the 4G coverage, Jason Chen from GIZMODO is in the background stairs behind him handing what seems to be a phone to a sprint employee. After slowing the image down and zooming in you can clearly see they exchanged an "i-device." Pretty crazy SH!! huh? Just like looking for Captain America's shield in Iron Man 1

Now before people youtube the commercial...it was a joke. But I bet you it would've spread like wildfire rumor....JUST LIKE THIS!
    To get around this new ETF amount for smartphones......Go by a cheap GO phone for like $20 at Walmart. Call att and tell them you broke your iPhone and would like to activate the GO phone on the line. Now ATT will have you as a regular user in their system so now you can terminate at the normal ETF and not the smartphone ETF.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

OMG! I used to be a Spint customer 6 years ago and I can totally confirm this is true. C'mon!!!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Sure hope this isn't true, I would never switch back to Sprint, worst carrier I've ever been on. Network was extremely slow (when I could even get service), and they had the worst customer service. They kept insisting I was in there fake coverage map even though I literally lived on the furthest street possible that they supposedly had service at. I'd have to drive 10 minutes away just to make important phone calls without getting my call dropped a minute later (that is if the call would even go through), I called there customer service dozens of times and my calls would always get dropped while talking to them yet they still refused to waive my ETF and just terminate my service. As you can tell I have a lot of hostility towards Sprint...

Thanks

Blah! Blah! Blah! can we please stop with rumor news when there is not one single concrete piece of evidence to support it. Unless there is proof these stories shouldn't even be posted. Evey day there is another rumor. AT&Ts exclusive contract gets extended for 6 months no wait 10million iPhones for the Verizon network get ordered. No wait AT&T is getting exclusive rights till 2012.No wait Verizon it getting the iPhone before the end of this year. My head just hurts from all these stories. I love all the great information I get from this site. But these rumors are like spam everyday more and more unsupported stories. A Best Buy Employee says sprint is getting the iPhone are you F@*#ing serious . Enough BS rumors when they officially announce it then write the story. other wise your just causing confusion and feeding the monster.

adp
    Thanks

The articles by this author are just getting useless by the minute.

"Hey some dude from CompUSA just confirmed THEY will be carrying the iPhone 7G on Boost Mobile. Better write an article on it and make everyone in the Modmyi community think there's facts to back it up!"

If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

8. The Following User Says Thank You to adp For This Useful Post:

manofcolombia (05-24-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by z3r01 View Post
    A tenant that lives on top of a metro pcs store confirmed to me that the next iPhone will come out virgin mobile
    Metro is terrible...
    EDM

My iPhone is a Part of Me thevmax's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheWiredHavocMC2.0 View Post
    Dont believe the hype. how can sprint get it when att just signed an "exclusive deal" for another 5 years with apple???

that best buy employee must be doing crack
    To become a Best Buy employee, you must be on crack!

Thanks

Sounds like some Nerd from the Geek Squad wants his 15 min of fame.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Fallguy For This Useful Post:

PlatoTheForms (05-24-2010)

Thanks

It never ceases to amaze me what rubbish redmondpie will post - and that people actually believe it.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

iPhone? More like MyPhone PlatoTheForms's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by z3r01 View Post
    I don't kno...with the HTC evo kicking in...I doubt this is true
    exactly

Thanks
    Default Lol
    ...to all of it...

What's Jailbreak? UnknownToaster's Avatar
    Thanks

Great..if this was a year ago, I'd get it. I'm getting the HTC Evo 4G now..

Thanks

The Evo 4G - another iPhone killer.
    On paper there have been lots, in reality, none.
    People who jump on a device because of the paper specs deserve what they get.
    One day there will be something better than the iPhone, when there is I will have no hesitation in jumping ship.
    But until I know there is something better I will stick with what I know.
    Good luck with the Evo - I wish you well, if you are right I might join you, I just doubt you are.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

My iPhone is a Part of Me area51crypto's Avatar
    Thanks

If any phone company in the US gets the Iphone other than AT&T it will be Verizon! jmo

What's Jailbreak? manofcolombia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yayyyyyyyy!!!!! Skrew at&t!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by adp View Post
    The articles by this author are just getting useless by the minute.

"Hey some dude from CompUSA just confirmed THEY will be carrying the iPhone 7G on Boost Mobile. Better write an article on it and make everyone in the Modmyi community think there's facts to back it up!"

HAHAHAHAHA seriously!
    Last edited by manofcolombia; 05-24-2010 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Stores like best buy receive their display cases sometimes quite a while before the product actually comes in. This is probably what happened. The best buy employee noticed there was an iPhone+Sprint display case in the back, and that means there will be a sprint iPhone.

Thanks

It's stunning what some people will believe.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

A month and a half ago a at&t rep told me june 22 The iphone HD would go on sale with at&t.( I guess he knew) Does anyone here actually work at a sprint store that can say otherwise? Cdma iphones have been ordered by someone, If you have followed iphone news you may have seen this, its just the press that jumped on the verizon bandwagon.Sprint may have given a sweetheart deal to apple. Apple does not have a hard-on for verizon its the other way around. I do not think they care who sells it, it will sell.