Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
iPhone Newsforums, a part of the
Originally Posted by n00neimp0rtant Sometimes I think the hackers should make jailbreaking MORE difficult to weed out some of the kids riding the technology short bus that make their way...
05-23-2010, 07:07 PM #21
05-23-2010, 07:12 PM #22
Jailbreak is free, your services don't need to be!
The Following User Says Thank You to mortopher For This Useful Post:
05-23-2010, 07:17 PM #23
Having both a nexus and a 3GS, I for one would love having both OS's on my 3GS. Best of both worlds, good hardware with excellent OS's. It wouldn't surprise me if google has already ported android to the 3gs, they'll never release it of course.
Last edited by Cokeman; 05-23-2010 at 07:23 PM.
05-23-2010, 07:35 PM #24
Is it possible that Apple could put a lock down on a dual boot. I seriously doubt Mr. Steve will be happy with this.
05-23-2010, 07:37 PM #25
Dunno why people are complaining about this so much. I think this is awesome....
No one complains about dual booting OSX and Windows on a Mac...
No one complains when someone makes a hackint0sh.
Having two of the best mobile OS' on the same phone would be so cool.
05-23-2010, 07:50 PM #26
I didnt know wang was part of the jb community, um lets see, maybe because i dont care much for jailbreaking. I dont use the beloved sb settings, i dont theme my phone, etc. Why? Because if its not by Apple than i know it will be buggy, and yes i know all software is buggy. But if its official from apple or approved by them then its welcomed.
I am on this forum cuz its fun to read about the new developments, leaks, rumors, etc.
So screw all of u haters. I still think its stupid to boot android on the iphone and think otherwise of booting ipos on the nexus one because the nexus one is superior hardware wise to the iphone, so it makes sense.
I am george lopez, and what i say is what goes.
05-23-2010, 07:54 PM #27
If you don't like jailbreaking or ANYTHING that has to do with it, including this story, please keep your opinions to yourself because this is the LAST place on the Internet where such opinions will be taken into consideration, let alone valued. If you want news on leaks, there are a bunch of other sites like MacRumors, Patently Apple, and TUAW that might be more up your alley (and away from OURS).
05-23-2010, 07:56 PM #28
The guy is a genius I can appreciate what he did, was kinda interesting I watched most of it.
05-23-2010, 08:05 PM #29
05-23-2010, 08:23 PM #30
05-23-2010, 08:35 PM #31
05-23-2010, 08:42 PM #32
05-23-2010, 08:57 PM #33
Someone needs to be banned - from the Internet.
05-23-2010, 10:19 PM #34
George Lopez: You need to redirect some of that anger to others.
10. If you want a search engine, use Yahoo. How stupid of Google to build one.
9. If you want a office suite, use MS office. How stupid of apple to make one.
8. If you want apps on your iPhone, you jailbreak. How stupid of Apple to make the app store.
7. If you want to send a package, use USPS. How stupid of UPS/FedEX to send packages too.
6. If you want light, use a candle. How stupid of Thomas Edison to make a light bulb.
5. If you want to rent a movie, go to Blockbuster. How stupid of Netflix to start business.
4. If you want a intermittent windshield wiper, turn it on and off by hand. How stupid of Robert Kearns to make it automatic.
3. If you want to stick a note to your door, use tape. How stupid of 3M to make the Post-it.
2. If you want to eat a hamburger, go to McDonalds. How stupid of your mom to try and cook one.
1. If you want multi-touch, call Tony Stark. How stupid of anyone else to try and make a go at it.
05-24-2010, 12:29 AM #35
To whom corrected medid I forget to mention ?I am also retarded
The Following User Says Thank You to nickkrd For This Useful Post:
05-24-2010, 12:48 AM #36
This guys awesome for me the point of this is one can use the iPhone os as well as android without carrying two devices.
05-24-2010, 05:21 AM #37
05-24-2010, 06:29 AM #38
also that list was pretty good. not knowing who Robert Kearns shows your inablilty to use a search engine. besides, knowledge is not funny but essential.
you might want to try it.
and PLEASE stop annoying all the MMi members/mods who contribute to this site properly.
Last edited by extremzocker; 05-24-2010 at 06:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
05-24-2010, 07:10 AM #39
Any timeframe on the 3GS?
05-24-2010, 08:07 AM #40
the rest of you - shut up!