+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Verizon Testing Simultaneous iPhone Voice/Data?

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by ro0oney i think one reason apple changed their iphone carrier from AT&T to verizon is that verizon has a better 4g network and more coverage. i heard
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ro0oney View Post
    i think one reason apple changed their iphone carrier from AT&T to verizon is that verizon has a better 4g network and more coverage.
    i heard that the new iphone wont have a place to put the SIM card in, which will leave others with different phone carriers hanging, and no more unlocks! is that true?
    Verizon dosent have 4g yet and they definitely don't have more coverage. The iphone that was found has a micro-sim which is just a smaller sim card. Means that model is not going to go to verizon because verizon is non-sim cdma. And as much as everyone knows apple., they wont have iPhones on two different carriers with two different models. And they cant just switch which has been proven by the previous news.

Verizon will work even worse with the iPhone, but they arent getting it anyway. So keep dreaming

2008- "Verizon is getting the next iPhone just watch"- 3G goes to Att
    2009- "The iPhone is going to Verizon. Inside people confirm!- 3GS goes to Att
    2010- "iPhone on Verizon! It is definitely coming!"- 4g or HD goes to Att

And then they say..... "Oh we dont need the iPhone (which is still selling more everyday than android which is on multiple carriers and has multiple phones.) We have something better Android!

If Apple gave verizon the iphone it would just make it a regular phone that everyone has because its on two carriers and then people would stop buying to get something that isnt by lots of carriers and is exclusive and special.

Banned
    Thanks

wow. a bunch of sheep making a big deal about the word rumor because someone else did. If you'd educated yourselves, you would know that lte was expected to support simultaneous voice and data anyway.

[hr]__________________________________________________ _____ Supposed to be a separate post...[hr]
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone?3gs View Post
    If Apple gave verizon the iphone it would just make it a regular phone that everyone has because its on two carriers and then people would stop buying to get something that isnt by lots of carriers and is exclusive and special.
    Dude, that's not how it works. Maybe that's how YOU work. But the majority of consumers follow the diffusion of innovation model to the T: [ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diffusion_of_innovations]Diffusion of innovations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

you're probably just near the front of the bell curve and don't realize it.
    Last edited by willpower101; 05-21-2010 at 04:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

at the iphone keynote, if they r gonna get a verizon iphone, jobs should just walk up to the mic, and make the first words out of his mouth...
    Can u hear me now?
    that would make a great sound bite.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by leram84 View Post
    at the iphone keynote, if they r gonna get a verizon iphone, jobs should just walk up to the mic, and make the first words out of his mouth...
    Can u hear me now?
    that would make a great sound bite.
    X2!!!!!!!! Great idea!

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123