Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: WiFi Sync finally hits iPhone...on Cydia

It installed fine on my windows 7.
    It does exactly what it is supposed to on my ipod touch 2nd gen 8g on 4.2.1 jailbroken with greenpois0n rc6 final.
    On my ipod touch 4th gen 32g on 4.2.1 jailbroken with greenpois0n rc6 final, it get's the error-"Unrecognized Device This device is not supported by Wi-Fi Sync."
    Thank god for Xsellize so I can test packages before I purchase them for 10 bucks. I'm going to delete it off everything.

A quote from Steve Cary say's it all!!!

"Thursday, July 01, 2010 9:16:22 AM (Pacific Standard Time, UTC-08:00)
    BUYER BEWARE - Do NOT expect ANY support from Greg Hughes if you encounter any problems with his Wi-Fi Sync software. I purchased the Windows version of Greg’s Wi-Fi Sync software and attempted to install on several PC’s with the same results “application failed to start”. I submitted a friendly trouble ticket on Greg’s support site over a month ago and Greg has made NO attempt to respond. A second trouble ticket also went unanswered as did a request for a refund. PayPal will only assist if the software was purchased via EBay, not Cydia. Jay Freeman of Cydia also didn’t respond to my email requesting assistance. BUYER BEWARE!
    Steve Cary
    Last edited by headpup; 02-17-2011 at 05:08 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Awesome job of taking reviews that are 8 months old. There is an entirely new beta version of the app out now. BTW, aside from not initially being told about having to uninstall it in order to restore devices, I have never had a problem with it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by mortopher View Post
    Awesome job of taking reviews that are 8 months old. There is an entirely new beta version of the app out now. BTW, aside from not initially being told about having to uninstall it in order to restore devices, I have never had a problem with it at all.
    The problem is crappy support for a broken product. Greg Hughes offers 0 help and support. He has no problem taking your money. I have had the software for like 7 mo but can't use it. There is no way to backups unless you uninstall the program.

Default Yea it's crap...
    Wish I'd seen this bread before I bought it this weekend. AVOID this app. I installed it and it worked once then stopped working... iTunes hangs. No response to tech support request. It works when I uninstall/reinstall. Once. Really not what I had in mind. Saurik ought to pull this crap...

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314