Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Another 4th-Gen iPhone Turns Up

i think its fake, the screen doesnt lock or react when he touches it
    Name? whereswaldo
    iDevice + Firmware? 32GB Black iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
    Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No

Quote Originally Posted by GreggSymington View Post
    How is everyone missing the B-gees "How deep is your love" in the background?!
    I didn't miss it i subconsciously heard it I sang it in my mind then was like, "how did I get a B-gees song in my head?!"

Thanks

When will people stop buying into apple hype cause thats all it is you see so called prototype and think thats it must be real!! surley apple wouldnt let a second or third slip out of there lair???then when they do release the final product then we all gasp and go wow amazing product must buy..Excatly what apple want most fan with more money than brains to buy..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whereswaldo View Post
    i think its fake, the screen doesnt lock or react when he touches it
    I'm glad you noticed that as well. The guy hit the home button numerous times and the phone did nothing to change. Also, there was no SIM installed but it didn't show that on the screen.

EDIT:

He had a micro-SIM. Why didn't he install it, unlock the screen and show it in action? EXACTLY.

Why did it not show up in the USB devices either? Thought I read somewhere that it didn't show. Because the Gizmodo one showed in USB devices.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default =]
    does any think that apple could be doing this on purpose to get ppl excited??? i mean come on 2 4 gen iphones they cant be that stupid

And now one that is showing the A4 numbers on the chip too.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Antman217 View Post
    How do the vietnamese get their hands on this stuff. I remember when a video poped up around youtube of a guy who was in a vietnamese store that had a new ps3, everyone said it was fake and it looked cheap and it turned out to be the real ps3 slim!
    Obviously since the war is over they are modernizing at a record pace ,the country itself has the second fastest growing economy in the world ,that being said the Accessibilities and possibilities are endless in this communist state

Thanks

The 3GS should have looked like this not a 3G

Quote Originally Posted by 4n4c0nd4 View Post
    I'm glad you noticed that as well. The guy hit the home button numerous times and the phone did nothing to change. Also, there was no SIM installed but it didn't show that on the screen.

EDIT:

He had a micro-SIM. Why didn't he install it, unlock the screen and show it in action? EXACTLY.
    When they found 2x iPhone 2G Prototypes on ebay, it didn't have an iPhone OS. The reasoning was that HW testers didn't get loaded with release software. Inferno is probably the name for a burn-in program used at an iPhone Plant in Asia

The Gizmodo one didn't follow that, but it belonged to a Baseband engineer who worked at Apple's Headquaters. it was vital for him to have full software version as well as finalized hardware to spot BB bugs

11. The Following User Says Thank You to shadow25 For This Useful Post:

manickbarry (05-13-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Antman217 View Post
    How do the vietnamese get their hands on this stuff. I remember when a video poped up around youtube of a guy who was in a vietnamese store that had a new ps3, everyone said it was fake and it looked cheap and it turned out to be the real ps3 slim!
    actually, anyone can get their hands on nearly everything.
    my mum knows a few people who do deliveries to big stores and companies, some simply, when no ones looking, and your the delivery man, just steal something in the storage and take it back to your truck
    thats how my mum bought stolen things.
    oh and im vietnamese O.O

I can't wait for when they actually unveil the new iPhone to see what Steve Jobs is gonna say about all this.

iPhone? More like MyPhone JonnyBoy123's Avatar
    Thanks

Default This could be a fake!
    Quote Originally Posted by johnrs View Post
    Whats this Inferno screen on the iPhone???
    @johnrs I noticed the same thing in the video! But when I took a closer look at that "Inferno" screen he has on, I found some good reasons that could prove this supposed "iPhone 4G" to be a hoax! Seriously check out my blog post on this! I'm not kidding around I think it could be a fake!

Check it here at The iPhone News Blog: (Spamm)

Leave your comments on my post as well and see if u can help me figure out what "Run Bonfire!" is and what is it doing on the screen of an "iPhone 4G"!
    Last edited by Cer0; 05-14-2010 at 12:06 AM. Reason: Removed Spam

The mix of the Dude voice (oh ming, gna, gnow, ming ha, etc.) and Beegees "How deep is your love" in the background is certainly disturbing. Its hard to concentrate on the iphone.

How deep is your love for Apple?

Oh! One more thing...

THIS is NEXT STEP Advertising. One glitch, Ok. Two? Impossible for them.
    Big applause for Apple's Ad Agency. Do you want to spread faster than a virus? Use Guerrilla, use Youtube, let others spread the word. Maybe they'll never confess, thats is Its big secret.

Congrats again.
    Last edited by Gustavo Saliola; 05-13-2010 at 09:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
    Make the screen bigger?... You do know then Devs would have to code for THREE different sizess and you'd have 3 different sections in the App store. Never going to happen... just not practical. They will boot the resolution but keep the overall size the same... just makes sense.
    Naaaa, they will just do a variable in the programing if $screensize = blah then

That way it will all be the same to use the OS the same.
    iPhone 4 Quote: Its so easy, a caveman can use it!

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBoy123 View Post
    @johnrs I noticed the same thing in the video! But when I took a closer look at that "Inferno" screen he has on, I found some good reasons that could prove this supposed "iPhone 4G" to be a hoax! Seriously check out my blog post on this! I'm not kidding around I think it could be a fake!

Check it here at The iPhone News Blog: (Spamm)

Leave your comments on my post as well and see if u can help me figure out what "Run Bonfire!" is and what is it doing on the screen of an "iPhone 4G"!
    like the "skankphone"
    I THINK: apple puts the OS on some prototypes, and other prototypes get a testing OS, which i think they use in the lab to test and improve the phone before release ^^

Quote Originally Posted by billmilo View Post

Hold your horses. American music is heard and played world wide. It's no surprise to find it playing in Vitamin, or elsewhere. Considering it was the backstreet boys playing, I highly doubt it was in the US.
    Really? You said "Vitamin" instead of Vietnam? What the heck? That is freakin hilarious. . Thanks for making my day.

Quote Originally Posted by M4tt Dam0n View Post
    Lol people are still debating if it's real? Of course it is!!
    Damn dude, I never thought of it that way. Of course. It all makes sense now. Of course it is. That explains everything. You changed my mind completely. Nice job with your well thought out facts that fight your side.

Quote Originally Posted by Skermefaten3 View Post
    Really? You said "Vitamin" instead of Vietnam? What the heck? That is freakin hilarious. . Thanks for making my day.
    Yeah I saw that too. Made my day as well.

it's just trying to prove the 4gen iphone is real, i think

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345