Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Another 4th-Gen iPhone Turns Up

Maybe it's Apple's new way to present the new 4G iPhone
    And make people wish to place their hands on it.
    But who knows maybe I'm wrong x.x

this is a dummy phone....look closely by the usb connection, they are solid, they should be mesh!!

I will wait to see the final one from apple lol.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mikiecw View Post
    this is a dummy phone....look closely by the usb connection, they are solid, they should be mesh!!
    look a little bit closer, they are mesh

useful? hit the thanks button!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to noop For This Useful Post:

k.nitsua (05-12-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
    Just for record.. Nexus One:
    400x800 Resolution AMOLED screen
    Auto focus 5MP camera with 2x zoom
    LED Flash
    VGA quality (720x480) video capture
    HSPDA 7.2Mbps 3G data speed
    802.11g WIFI
    1Ghz processor w/ 512MB RAM
    Up to 32GB microSD card memory slot
    By specs I meant processor/RAM...the 3GS has 600mhz and 256mb.
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

You guys are suckers. This was put on a Viet website so Apple couldn't go after them like they did Gizmodo. It's a US based phone and US music in the background. They just staged it to look overseas and gave Apple the finger "Come get this one Apple".

That was in reality Chinatown USA likely not to far from Cupertino.HAHAHAHAHAH.
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

Translation for you guys... its the best i could do for now. sorry for the bad puncuation.

The screen seems smaller, but in the feeling is smaller in the palm.
    It is longer, but slimmer.
    It is the real thing, its sturdy.
    camera has a flash, its 16gb.
    the front has a camera next to the speaker.
    again it seems longer, but slimmer.
    the buttons on the side are more than likely volume, and the silent switch.
    on the other side is the sim slot. at the bottom there are two speakers it seems. it is slimmer than the old iphone by a little, and longer, definately thinner.
    once opened sim slot, it looks as though hes got a micro sim. it feels heavier and sturdier than the old one. thank you.
    Last edited by DrTran83; 05-12-2010 at 10:58 AM.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DrTran83 For This Useful Post:

k.nitsua (05-12-2010), soulthoughts (05-12-2010), TheOrioles33 (05-12-2010)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Did the sim get smaller or am i seeing things?

I want to see Apple bust into this guy home. Good luck this time Apple.

Quote Originally Posted by 786 View Post
    Did the sim get smaller or am i seeing things?
    Next iPhone will be using micro-sim.
    Last edited by speederd; 05-12-2010 at 10:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by one1 View Post
    You guys are suckers. This was put on a Viet website so Apple couldn't go after them like they did Gizmodo. It's a US based phone and US music in the background. They just staged it to look overseas and gave Apple the finger "Come get this one Apple".

They are in Vietnam, a lot of Vietnamese bars and eatery's do play American music.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Wilbourn's Avatar
    Thanks

Is it possible that this is just merely a clone or fake? I noticed several specs that were different from the gizmodo iphone and the one in the video (such as the screws on the bottom bezel were missing). Im just throwing the possible fake or clone idea out there due to the fact that production parts are surfacing in various places and also due to the fact that places like Vietnam and other asian countries are major producers of technological products (real and fake). Rhe phone may have been either put together using the surfacing parts, stolen from a apple production facility (they produce a lot in china, which is where a majority of the iphones are made) or strictly a fake.
    You see that "Thanks!" button? It likes it when you click it!

This is funny I wonder how they get a second phone pass security

My iPhone is a Part of Me Wilbourn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rickybobby View Post
    This is funny I wonder how they get a second phone pass security
    It's a lot easier to do so at large production facilities like those in China than it is at the main office/facility (especially after the first incident that happened from workers on the main campus). It's highly plausible that a early production model was leaked or stolen from one of the offshore production facilities but I would place my bets on the phone being a very well made clone or fake... Pictures and diagrams of the phone have been on the internet for a while and with the release of the Gizmodo video, it shouldn't be very hard to design a fake around the available information.
    You see that "Thanks!" button? It likes it when you click it!

How epic would it be if it was fake? An asian comes to the US and gets a fake phone; that's payback for ya!

Quote Originally Posted by mikiecw View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by noop View Post
    look a little bit closer, they are mesh

That is a huge USB port!!
    MacBook Pro i7
    Dell XPS

vjetnameze style g.... where's money can buy anything!!

I like the design better than the current one. I don't like the rounded back cover.

Quote Originally Posted by one1 View Post

Hold your horses. American music is heard and played world wide. It's no surprise to find it playing in Vitamin, or elsewhere. Considering it was the backstreet boys playing, I highly doubt it was in the US.

The rest of the world listens to bands which may not be hot in the US. For example Tina Turner is still very famous in Europe. The Hoff has a huge following in Germany. MJ before he died was worshiped in the rest of the world. And Im sure the backstreet boys are still very well regarded in the rest of the world.

I'm not saying your theory is not plausible, but the reasons you listed are not very good.
    Last edited by billmilo; 05-12-2010 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

20. The Following User Says Thank You to billmilo For This Useful Post:

DrTran83 (05-12-2010)

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheDirtyDiddler's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll take a more durable but slightly less aesthetically-pleasing phone over a cheap plastic one that looks nice.

I would say what more proof do we need than this tear down of the "iphone 4G"

Yet Another iPhone 4G Leaks Out, Gets Dissected

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQtdLJgmiB8]YouTube - New iPHONE 4G HD revealed LEAKED video Full SPECS hands on Gizmodo - Apple Phone leak and reveal[/ame]

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast