Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Upgrade Eligibility Dates Begin Rolling Back With AT&T

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

oh whatever... i don't even have an iphone from ATT and they've been saying this since i got a contract with them.

I am confused... I signed up for a "2 year contract" less than a year ago... now my upgrade eligibility is for Sept 2010. So... is it actually a 1 year agreement or do the years start stacking on each other? I thought I was not eligible until the 5th gen iPhone comes out...

How exactly does this work?

iPhone? More like MyPhone General Klinger's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine doesn't seem to work. I click on Upgrade eligibility and it takes me to the "Premier Store" No mention of anything

I am on the Premier Family Plan but I am the only one with an iPhone.

Nevermind, I had to act like I was actually buying the phone

"As a valued AT&T customer, we can offer you a discounted iPhone upgrade at a reduced discount, along with a 2-year commitment. Our records indicate that you will be eligible for an upgrade to an iPhone at a discounted price on 05/19/2011 " Mine moved back 4 months. I signed up for ATT on 18 September 2009. Not bad I guess, plenty of time to wait and see what comes out next summer LOL
    Last edited by General Klinger; 05-12-2010 at 08:09 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I thought I lost my IPhone yesterday but someone was nice enough to get it back to me. Before it was found I called AT&T and asked them if they would be able to move up my upgrade date 10 days. They said no and that I would need to pay 499 as opposed to the 299 upgrade price for the 32G!!

You can take advantage of our no commitment pricing. Our records indicate that you will be eligible for an upgrade at a discounted price on 05/21/2010

As a valued AT&T customer, we can offer you a discounted iPhone upgrade at a reduced discount, along with a 2-year commitment. Our records indicate that you will be eligible for an upgrade to an iPhone at a discounted price on 05/21/2010...

Looks like ill be waiting a bit after my eligibility date.
    Last edited by Jason B 1974; 05-12-2010 at 08:16 AM.

iPhone Upgrade
    As a valued AT&T customer, we can offer you a discounted iPhone upgrade at a higher price, along with a 2-year commitment and an $18 upgrade fee. Please proceed with the online upgrade process for pricing details. You may qualify for a full discount on a standard iPhone upgrade on 07/29/2010
    Sounds good to me...I thought I was going to have to wait a lot longer for an upgrade!

lol thats pretty low, 10 days and they couldnt help you out

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aimetti View Post
    lol thats pretty low, 10 days and they couldnt help you out
    I even mentioned that I previously worked for Cingular some years ago and he says well when ATT took over things changed. All cell phone companies suck lol. I had to fight with Verizon to let me out of my contracts because I moved to a location where their service blew. Had to call the BBB on them.

My iPhone is a Part of Me headcheese's Avatar
    Thanks

Where do I see if they changed mine? I have AT&T and I cannot find this information anywhere online...

Cool thing is if you are on the business acct like i am, i get upgrade anytime. It doesnt even give me eligebility date just upgrade and now 3gs 32 gb is 299 thats the price with new 2 yr agreement. So i guess im good

Thanks

Where do you find this info Imsor?

sigh they havent changed mine yet i was gonna be in california hope they change mine so i can go to one of those nicely built apple stores and get my phone

where do you find this?

Thanks

guess I gotta wait till Nov...

As a valued AT&T customer, we can offer you a discounted iPhone upgrade at a reduced discount, along with a 2-year commitment. Our records indicate that you will be eligible for an upgrade to an iPhone at a discounted price on 11/08/2010

Quote Originally Posted by milesneptune View Post
    where do you find this?
    u gotta go to ur att account and check you phone line for its upgrade date

Thanks

We need more info then that wolverine. I've looked everywhere within my AT&T login and I can't seem to find it...

iPhone? More like MyPhone DarkDragonAn's Avatar
    Thanks

My at&t accound is the same i can you upgrade on 6/22/2010 for a hight upgrade price or if i wait till 11/21/2010 i get full discound upgrade. I don't know what to do wait or not wait that is the question.

Quote Originally Posted by headcheese View Post
    we need more info then that wolverine. I've looked everywhere within my at&t login and i can't seem to find it...
    u log in, my services on main page and then you check upgrade options which is under my services and u will see all the phones on your account and find your number and click on it and you will see when you can upgrade

19. The Following User Says Thank You to wolverinemarky For This Useful Post:

headcheese (05-12-2010)

Thanks

SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE TO FIND THIS!

Jesus

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

mine says:
    As a valued AT&T customer, we can offer you a discounted iPhone upgrade at a reduced discount, along with a 2-year commitment. Our records indicate that you will be eligible for an upgrade to an iPhone at a discounted price on 06/25/2010
    which it has said for months for me. Even though my 2 year isn't up until January 2011.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast