+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LePhone Prepared for Battle Against the iPhone in China

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
I too am moving to the Sprint HTC Evo. Killer phone - and I plan to use the wireless tether feature for my IPad (4G in my area). I should
    Green Apple
    Thanks
    I too am moving to the Sprint HTC Evo. Killer phone - and I plan to use the wireless tether feature for my IPad (4G in my area). I should say 'IPad to be' - still waiting to get the call that mine has come in...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioles33 View Post
    All the Droid phones coming out are nice and all but come on. How many phones are these companies gonna release? They are trying to hard.
    That's just called diversity + catering to different people's needs and wishes.
    Apple's thing has always been "telling the people what they need, not giving them what they want."
    No phone needs to be (or will be) the "iPhone killer", and the term itself is stupid.
    The iPhone is great. But it's not the best phone for everyone, and certainly isn't the only one that matters.
    A lot of people out there will respond to any other phone with "sucks, iPhone rulezzzz". I used to be like that.
    Well, open your eyes.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Antman217's Avatar
    Thanks

Just wait till the iPhone HD comes out... they'll come crawling back!

iPhone? More like MyPhone dillonsmith9147's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eZStaR View Post
    - Did you know that 95% people don't know squat about electronics?
    Did you know that 73.5% of all statisitics are made up on the spot?
    Did you know that only the people who don't know squat about electronics are gonna be happy with the iphone, and im pretty sure a big majority of iphone users have them jailbroke so you know, iOS may have its perks but apple is on its demise if it doesnt start working to get the people back it only had before android was created.
    Also did you know you used the words "did you know" to many effin times.

Thanks

omg your stupid, you cant even speak english. STFU please.

Quote Originally Posted by maxtor View Post
    Lol yes I am telling to the apple good bye because ****** iphone is on my drawer like a piece of ****. I cannot use it for anything even to take pictures or use it as a ipod because it came to me with ****** 3.1.3 firmware.
    All I need is an cell phone that I can use to make phone calls, send SMS, take pictures, record videos, listen music and functional wifi that I will use for skype and msn messenger.
    I said Iphone is a good phone with a lot of support but not by apple company.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eg6motion View Post
    forget the phone, what is the tiny keyboard thing in the background?
    looks like a case to house the phone that can be removed and used as a bluetooth keypad. Different

Quote Originally Posted by maxtor View Post
    Lol yes I am telling to the apple good bye because ****** iphone is on my drawer like a piece of ****. I cannot use it for anything even to take pictures or use it as a ipod because it came to me with ****** 3.1.3 firmware.
    All I need is an cell phone that I can use to make phone calls, send SMS, take pictures, record videos, listen music and functional wifi that I will use for skype and msn messenger.
    I said Iphone is a good phone with a lot of support but not by apple company.
    sounds like you just dont know how to use the phone, firmware has nothing to do with you not being able to do anything with it
    Last edited by xtreme84; 05-11-2010 at 04:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dillonsmith9147 View Post
    Did you know that 73.5% of all statisitics are made up on the spot?
    Did you know that only the people who don't know squat about electronics are gonna be happy with the iphone, and im pretty sure a big majority of iphone users have them jailbroke so you know, iOS may have its perks but apple is on its demise if it doesnt start working to get the people back it only had before android was created.
    Also did you know you used the words "did you know" to many effin times.
    Made up on the spot? Look up some of the facts if just wrote. Even check out some of my other posts explaining all this. And like i've mentioned like 299293 times in 2 other posts, #1 reason why people jailbreak is for free apps. #2 for customization/enhancing.
    Jailbreaking doesn't mean they made you jailbreak because the iPhone doesn't offer anything. If I was rich, I would buy every app and not jailbreak. I do not care much about customization because long term it ruins your battery. If the iPhone had the capability to customize springboard + icons. There would be no reason to jailbreak pretty much, but like i said above "If I were rich."

Quote Originally Posted by xtreme84 View Post
    looks like a case to house the phone that can be removed and used as a bluetooth keypad. Different

sounds like you just dont know how to use the phone, firmware has nothing to do with you not being able to do anything with it
    Agreed, I bet he cannot even jailbreak his iPhone, not to mention downgrade his firmware. Don't even know if he has seen a iPhone/itouch's capabilities. He's probably one of those people who jump one one of those new Android bandwagons. "Oh Im going to be getting a Evo because it has best specs." "Oh I will too." Lol.
    No offense but I actually laughed at his post about him saying how he needs a phone that can do wifi/picture taking and all that stuff which the 3Gs can do perfectly. Plus im pretty sure he didn't read my post at all or any of the facts written. Oh well.

-Win7 Ultimate Retail Dualboot with Mac OSX 10.5.8 On PC, Core 2 Duo, 4GBRam, 300GB Drive, 500GB External, Nvidia Geforce 8400GS

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioles33 View Post
    Thats one of the main reason I will stick with the iPhone. Not just the quantity of apps but the quality of the apps and the developers that are making them are top notch.
    you are both: wrong, and lying to yourself

the iphone has the most apps by far
    and has a greater number of fart and pr0n apps than any other app store.

win

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by camperchuck View Post
    that is because android is available on tons of phones on every carrier. iphone OS is.. well its on ONE phone and ONE carrier. so that statistic is stupid.
    The statistic isn't stupid at all from a developer standpoint and going where the money is.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

Livin the iPhone Life TheOrioles33's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lolcats1 View Post
    has a greater number of fart and pr0n apps than any other app store.

win
    The usual ignorant response.

Quote Originally Posted by sziklassy View Post
    The statistic isn't stupid at all from a developer standpoint and going where the money is.
    I doubt many people buy Android apps. One of the appealing aspects of your "open" system is to "side load" your apps if you know what I mean.

I prefer to buy safe screened apps that I know wont hurt me or my device.
    MacBook Pro i7
    Dell XPS

Thanks

nothin like a phone being called "the phone" %^/
    killall Terminal[]

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Look up the LePhone on Youtube. That case is a brilliant idea.
    It's a dock with a keyboard and battery powered external speaker! The rest of the features are pretty standard for a modern Android phone, however it doesn't have multitouch at all, which will make it a great phone for business, but not so great for gaming etc.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    that is because android is available on tons of phones on every carrier. iphone OS is.. well its on ONE phone and ONE carrier. so that statistic is stupid.
    agree

Thanks
    Lephone
    iphone
    wow...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rickybobby View Post
    lol good for you
    Hey Thanks.

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

omg your stupid, you cant even speak english. STFU please.
    Considering that this is an INTERNATIONALLY known website, there is a good chance that English is not his first language. Good try buddy on the insult though, buddy

By the way, try not to jump down other's throats about their improper use of the English language until you first master the words "you're" and "your".
    Last edited by mortopher; 05-11-2010 at 07:15 PM.

Thanks

^~~~ "your" avatar kicks ***!

Thanks

i'd say it kicks tits, myself

19. The Following User Says Thank You to lolcats1 For This Useful Post:

cpkirkley (05-11-2010)

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Ha, thanks guys.

Back to the topic though, that case is in fact for the phone, it has a port on the side of the phone to dock into that top part that has the center missing (thus allowing the touch screen to still be used when it's closed) so that it has a flip keyboard. If I remember correctly, Lenovo said they were planning on releasing different attachment pads beyond just a standard keypad. Only one I can recall them saying though was for a video game control pad but I know there are more.

Sounds like a very cool idea if you ask me. Kind of follows the model they have for their tablet/laptop hybrid that I hope comes to fruition.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lolcats1 View Post
    i'd say it kicks tits, myself
    That's a classic if I ever read one.

This phone looks pretty damned good. I'm so tired of this iPhone killer argument. EZstar, you're beyond beating a dead horse. Everyone, there will never be a "iPhone killer".

However, there are about 3 phones currently out on the market that I would purchase over the 3GS. I already one one of them (HD2), and the other two are the Desire and X10.
    EVGA P55LE Mobo/Core [email protected]/Corsair H50
    8GB Corsair Donimator DDR3 1600/Radeon 5870
    2x 150 Raptors in Raid 0/2 TB Caviar for storage
    Denon AVR 590 Reciever
    46" Sony KDL-XBR9