+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Report: Apple's AT&T Deal is Done

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
After all those times of stabbing at the iPhone with the "droid does" commercials? I'm Not too sure on this one. And don't forget about the bank apple is making
    Thanks

After all those times of stabbing at the iPhone with the "droid does" commercials? I'm Not too sure on this one. And don't forget about the bank apple is making from AT&T+iPad.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by plnkeye21 View Post
    So two days ago you run an article "did AT&T screw Verizon out of the iPhone?" that claims the deal is for 5 years from 2007. Now you're running an article that says Verizon is getting an iPhone this year. Honestly, dude make up your mind and stop confusing people. First off there's not a single fact in this article other than Verizon hiring an ad group. Second off, does this article mean your last article was garbage? You can't run an article two days later negating a previous article.

And BTW other than giant iPhone stands at AT&T stores, I've never seen an AT&T ad that promotes the iPhone. All their commercials are Apple commercials.
    I have nothing more to say then...GOOD POINT

Green Apple
    Thanks

Verizon is goign to get the iPhone no doubt but NO ONE except the higer ups know this. Both companies will spread rumors so that they can maintain and gain new customers.

STOP REPORTING ON THIS ITS ANNOYING NOW!!!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Re..............tard.............ed!! I hated verizon when I had them! The iPhone BETTER be able to be unlocked to T-Mobile if this AT$T crap is going to end!

Verizon is just rediculously expensive and their employees hate all their customers. T-mobile has comparable coverage (only I DON'T roam for half the frikken state like I did with verizon!) and they're WAAAAAY more affordable.

What a waste.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    How about you watch your tone or I can show you the door.
    Just stating my opinion.. I love this site and people like Paulie always seem to have great articles and interesting news, but it never fails.. every time I see an article with no real content and is either a repeat of something that's been said 100x or a complete rumor based on nothing, there's Messany's name. Not trying to be a jerk, just not sure why he feels the need to post these things.

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

The only thing I found worthwhile about this article was the image. Do you think the site could integrate a "chattering teeth" rumor mill rating system for articles based on how much or little factual information they contain? That way on the main page I can see for example 5/5 chattering teeth below the headline for articles such as this and know to just continue scrolling down the page?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default At&t
    Quote Originally Posted by playeron87 View Post
    So verizon will sell iphone is just rumor

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234