+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 4th Gen iPhone Parts in the Wild

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by sziklassy Clearly then you failed to realize that this makes no claim of being a prototype, but actually parts off the production line for the assembly of
    My iPhone is a Part of Me vantheman169's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sziklassy View Post
    Clearly then you failed to realize that this makes no claim of being a prototype, but actually parts off the production line for the assembly of the next iPhone. I am not saying this is real, but assuming a new iPhone IS coming (a safe bet) it is almost certainly in production already.
    Thank you. If it is fake then its a damn good looking one. Hope they get rid of those *** *** seams and i will be good with it depending hardware specs!

Thanks

It almost reminds me of the 2G but just square.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    For everyone saying "it's Fake" should read the article. it's just the lcd assembly and the metal frame. the pats were probaly ordered from a manufacturer in chine or where ever they are being made. THIS IS NOT FROM A IPHONE its just parts

Thanks

I'm with GOGATORS.

Next iPhone better poop liquid flaming diarreah on the evo2. The htc incredible is already killing the iPhones screen and camera.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

if the one gizmo had was fake then why did apple sent police to recover it lolzzz and this vid proly made them them just released it later on by different name to prevent from getting in trouble again or china had started to produce the fake versions already lolzz
    No signature links or spam... only warning

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have seen what's supposed to be "4.0 firmware beta" going around (even though there is a theme in cydia for this) but i dont quite fall for the whole....iphone 4g prototype...
    Anything is possible, you just have to put the time & effort into it.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cobmostang View Post
    I have seen what's supposed to be "4.0 firmware beta" going around (even though there is a theme in cydia for this) but i dont quite fall for the whole....iphone 4g prototype...
    4.0 beta is real and distributed on apples website for developers.

I hope the rumors about the look are mostly true, dont like the seems, but if you compare it to the ipad it looks the same, minus the seams and back.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Waiting for the iPhone 4th Gen announcement. It's probably going to be a very minimal update such as bigger HDD, LED Flash, Front Facing Camera (that you can only use on WiFi until JB is released) and applications. I'm very certain that it's going to be a letdown in features so I'll probably go to Sprint and get an Evo 4G. That phone is a beast compared to the phones out now.
    Last edited by gQstatus05; 05-10-2010 at 08:31 AM.
    Android user suffering from iPhone withdraw.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Maybe they got it from china ,or someone snuck it out and sold it for chump change

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gQstatus05 View Post
    Waiting for the iPhone 4th Gen announcement. It's probably going to be a very minimal update such as bigger HDD, LED Flash, Front Facing Camera (that you can only use on WiFi until JB is released) and applications. I'm very certain that it's going to be a letdown in features so I'll probably go to Sprint and get an Evo 4G. That phone is a beast compared to the phones out now.
    If you are looking for 4G, then the next iPhone will almost certainly be a letdown for you. The vast majority of users in America live nowhere near their 4G areas. I am not even sure why they advertise their 4G where I live. They don't have it anywhere near the STATE let alone city. As far as features, I am not sure how adding a front-facing camera, bumping camera specs, and adding an LED flash constitutes as minimal changes, but to each his/her own. I wouldn't doubt that the cpu would be bumped to 1ghz to match that of competing phones. If the rumors are true with what is coming, really the only letdown in my eyes is the locked iPhone OS, which we will almost certainly be given a workaround by the ever-working dev team. That said, plenty of features that people were jailbreaking for are being given to us in iPhone OS 4.0, which is fantastic. Now if we can only see a more open AppStore.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

My iPhone is a Part of Me vantheman169's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sziklassy View Post
    If you are looking for 4G, then the next iPhone will almost certainly be a letdown for you. The vast majority of users in America live nowhere near their 4G areas. I am not even sure why they advertise their 4G where I live. They don't have it anywhere near the STATE let alone city. As far as features, I am not sure how adding a front-facing camera, bumping camera specs, and adding an LED flash constitutes as minimal changes, but to each his/her own. I wouldn't doubt that the cpu would be bumped to 1ghz to match that of competing phones. If the rumors are true with what is coming, really the only letdown in my eyes is the locked iPhone OS, which we will almost certainly be given a workaround by the ever-working dev team. That said, plenty of features that people were jailbreaking for are being given to us in iPhone OS 4.0, which is fantastic. Now if we can only see a more open AppStore.
    I agree with most of what you said but gQstatus05's post you were commenting on did not mention anything about 4G wireless network, he was just saying the iphone 4G being the 4th gen of the iphone not 4G Network, which AT&T does not even have. (correct me if i am wrong). But yes i agree i hope its a better upgrade than what we are all hoping for!

Originally Posted by gQstatus05 View Post

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

That the 4G isn't universally loved is great.
    Even a 10% loss of sales reduces demand enough to raise the possibility that I'll be able to get one in June.

Personally, while I like the 3G, I like the 4G even more.
    I think the 3G appeals with those who need a design that separates from the rest.
    Personally, my only need is for something with aesthetic appeal - of which the 4G is certainly possessed.
    Who cares whether it looks like a zillion other phones ?

What TRULY matters is functionality.
    And nothing even comes close to the iPhone touchscreen yet - particularly none of the lame-***** HTC screens.
    Until the competition can understand this simple fact and go on to get it right, they'll continue to haemorrhage sales to Apple.
    Last edited by iPhoneThereforeIAm; 05-11-2010 at 03:54 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

The design of the 4G it's pretty nice, june can't get here already?? come on!!

Green Apple
    Thanks

everything will be red when the real iPhone 4th...maybe it's a surprise

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Here is the video for 4g

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQtdLJgmiB8[/ame]
    Last edited by Nerd; 05-12-2010 at 07:22 AM.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12