Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: Nintendo Declares War on Apple
05-09-2010, 04:40 AM #61
The Following User Says Thank You to feidhlim1986 For This Useful Post:
05-09-2010, 09:22 AM #62
“Now that we’re at a point where we’re three years into the lifecycle of the PS3,” he told us earlier today, “there are so many PS3 disc-based games that are available that we think — and noticed this from our research — that most consumers that are purchasing the PS3 cite PS3 games as a primary [reason]“.
“And it’s not just like 50 or 60 percent. It’s well into the 80 or 90 percentile range who are purchasing it for PS3 [games]. We do know that there are next gen consumers wanting to come over the the PS3. Most of those are consumers who have not utilized their PS2 for a little while and they’re ready to jump into the PlayStation 3.”
Xbox 360 250 HDD
- Which you have to buy as the huge game bundle instead of just the plain elite. AND you HAVE to buy the elite to get 120 gb or 250.
As for the xbox 360 vs PS3 games
- There are currently 750 xbox 360 (exclusive: 116; multiplatform: 559; console exclusive: 75) games
- There are currently 607 PS3 (exclusive: 116; multi-platform: 482; console exclusive: 9; trophy support: 385) games
-Now as of the 143 game difference, have you noticed that all the best games out there are for both PS3 and Xbox 360? Only difference is the PS3 doesn't have those random games support. Call of Duty, etc etc every single popular game is for both. Who cares about the little mini games which no one plays. So there is no point of comparing the amount of games for both consoles.
You can connect PSP to play and so much more.Yeah you can use it as a rear view mirror in GT
Hacking both consoles
- I would say methods to hack PS3 are easier then to mod the Xbox 360.
As for the PS3 being slim
- is 33% smaller, 36% lighter, and consumes 34% less power than previous models. The cooling system has been redesigned and Cell processor has moved to a 45nm manufacturing process.
- Have you ever played a PS3 with a dual-shock controller vs a Xbox regular controller. BIG difference.
Wii disc reading problem
- 90% of the time, the discs are either scratched, the console being in a inappropriate environment, lens are dirty or just dusty. I've never had a error with my wii, because I know how to use my electronics, keeping them cool etc etc. I play smash bros ALL THE TIME, and I never have gotten a disc reading error. Sure I have read WII's statement about the reading errors, but they said it just happens on a few Wii's which are manufactured (defective) doesn't mean all Wii's are.
For the Red Ring of Death
- This has been the BIGGEST problem in Xbox history. And funniest part, they STILL havn't made a fix for it. Pretty much 95% of Xbox's get it after a year or a year and a half of use.
Dolby TrueHD & DTS-HD Master Audio bitstreaming
- So what if the people who DO have surround sound set up? I do.
Even with all that, PS3 is still better in many ways. Xbox you have to pay. Perfectly clear what is better. Lmao. If people want a "bit" better online experience for around $5-7 a month or more, then be my guest. While PS3 has perfectly good online gaming.
As for "PS3" fanboy, I love my Wii just as my PS3. How does that make me a fanboy? I just stated facts to which product is better in many ways, and PS3 won. Apparently that makes me a fanboy.
-Win7 Ultimate Retail Dualboot with Mac OSX 10.5.8 On PC, Core 2 Duo, 4GBRam, 300GB Drive, 500GB External, Nvidia Geforce 8400GS
05-09-2010, 12:32 PM #63
gotta love my XBox. [however] PS3 has a better movie player *sigh*killall Terminal
05-10-2010, 05:56 AM #64
ezstar, if you dont see how completely biased your statements are, you cant blame people for calling you a fanboy (as much as i hate that word). i own a ps3 but not a 360 and i can admit that the xbox have many features that are superior to ps3. google bayonetta for ps3 and 360 just for a small taste of how the 360 is far more popular for developers.
05-11-2010, 11:44 AM #65
Last edited by Krazyfool88; 05-11-2010 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepostword
05-12-2010, 09:40 PM #66
By reading every statement, it seems that even Mac and Wii fanboys aren't as annoying as PS3 and 360 fanboys.Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!