+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Shuts Down Lala Music Service, Members Lose Songs

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
It is galling to lose your online music collection - I hope Apple give Lala users sufficient opportunity to recover and save their music. I'm co-founder of Psonar ( www.psonar.com
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Psonar - Alternative to Lala
    It is galling to lose your online music collection - I hope Apple give Lala users sufficient opportunity to recover and save their music.

I'm co-founder of Psonar (www.psonar.com) which offers unlimited music storage in the cloud. Once uploaded, users can download their music to any of their players (PC, phone iPhone/Pod etc) and stream to any internet connected device.

The service is legitimate - so there's no sharing of whole tracks but users can search the entire cloud and listen to samples. I'd love to find a way to get round that constraint without breaching copyright!

Thanks
    thats ' hurt really bad .

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

LALA was fantastic. I am glad apple is doing this before I go piss away $600 MORE dollars out of early contract like last year on the iphone release. I paid full monte for my 32gb 3gs and it looks like I am going to get every dime worth out of it until it falls apart. Then I'll duct tape and keep going.
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fishbone View Post
    Sorry, but this article seems biased by the particular interest of it's author. First of all, Apple has put every technology it bought(or almolst) in to good use for the benefity of it's user base. Second, everybody is aware that Apple is about to do a big jump into cloud computing with it's big-*** server farm, at whicht Lala tech will probably be put into good use.
    Amen to that + new iTunes in juin prolly !
    iPhone 4 16 GB + iMac 24" 2.9GHz + MBP 13" 2,2GHZ = AAPL 4 EVAAAA!

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123