Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Steve Jobs Confirmed For "All Things Digital"

MMi Staff Writer Michael Essany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,482 Times in 568 Posts

Default Steve Jobs Confirmed For "All Things Digital"

Confirmation has finally come to a recent rumor that Apple chief Steve Jobs would be in attendance for the Wall Street Journal's yearly "All Things Digital" conference, which will begin its eighth annual festivities on June 1st. As it stands, Steve Jobs will participate in an opening night interview at the conference that spans three days and will also feature heavyweights like Steve Ballmer, James Cameron, and Mark Zuckerberg.

Historically, Steve Jobs' appearances at "All Things Digital" have proven memorable and particularly telling, especially considering how unusually forthcoming Steve Jobs has proven himself to be at this high profile tech event. After all, the joint appearance by Steve Jobs and Bill Gates at D5 in 2007 is still talked about today. Fanfare and media exposure aside, Steve Jobs has - on several occasions - used the platform at "All Things Digital" to provide valuable insight into Apple products, aspirations, and business theory. Upon news of his
    confirmed appearance this June, many tech pundits began speculating that Steve Jobs is ready and willing to talk about the next iPhone and will probably do so in great detail at the conference.

That, of course, is yet to be seen. Jobs, however, will all but certainly be poked and prodded in an interview setting opposite one or both of the event's co-hosts - WSJ columnist Walt Mossberg and BoomTown's Kara Swisher. On the agenda, conceivably, for the conference will be the introduction of the iPad, increased competition in the mobile realm, and the next big thing - or things - in store from Cupertino.

You can already tell that tech bloggers are getting excited about Steve Jobs' appearance because there's no telling what interesting comments or revelations could emerge from the interview. In the past, Jobs has been a veritable one-man highlight reel. And few expect "All Things Digital" to be anything different this year.

Image via All Things Digital

iPhone? More like MyPhone madczech's Avatar
    Thanks

oookay! so hes probably going to release the 4g !! Yes!
    I don't give a damn about Chuck Norris, Spongebob can grill under water!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by madczech View Post
    fkn hope so

iPhone? More like MyPhone madczech's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Papskiess View Post
    fkn hope so
    pretty sure he will, as now people know that a 4g is on its way. I live in Switzerland and its in the news pretty much every day. For Apple this means that the sales for iPhone 3G and 3GS are dropping at the moment, as people are waiting for the 4g instead of buying an iPhone now. So to fight against the potential "loss" they would have to release the 4g as soon as possible to keep the sales (and profit) at a high level.
    I don't give a damn about Chuck Norris, Spongebob can grill under water!

Would be cool, if he presents new 4G/HD on June 1st. so there are only few weeks waiting ...

i say the only new news steve will give us is how many iPads have sold and that stuff
    Name? whereswaldo
    iDevice + Firmware? 32GB Black iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
    Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No

Thanks
    We will just have to wait and see

Quote Originally Posted by madczech View Post
    Its not a 4G! Its a 4th gen!! And the 1st gen is not a 2G! Stop it!!

Ok! And why are they crossing their legs like woman in that pic. My balls get crushed if I do that.
    MacBook Pro i7
    Dell XPS

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TheOrioles33 For This Useful Post:

Poseidon79 (04-28-2010)

Thanks

Awkward but cool to hear

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioles33 View Post

Ok! And why are they crossing their legs like woman in that pic. My balls get crushed if I do that.
    I've been saying that for years... it's a lost cause though. lol... good luck

Thanks

...Mr.Gates looks really uncomfortable....maybe it's the situation...maybe it is because he is not it jeans, runners, and a turtle neck?!

I am waiting for it! excited about it! Steve wearing same old clothes again..

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioles33 View Post

Maybe he doesn't have .... ??!"
    on topic.. great I am going to trade-in my iPhone 3Gs in Cex for the 4th Gen ;]